Sevco Thread

21 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Anne frank lived in a Dutch loft and had to stay extremely quiet for years so not to get caught by the patrolling Germans seen as she was a Jew, tiptoed everywhere so aye Anne Franck owning a drum kit is ridiculous which of course makes it funny, il give him that

Girl kept shut away in the loft for years, story is hailed a noble endeavour.

Josef Fritzl did the same yet he's a monster. 

Go figure.

Quite remarkable that's been spotted and only given as a yellow. 

Slowmo will make it look worse but dearie me. He's stated him down and planted an elbow in his face. 

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Watching the huns on a Sunday afternoon. Lol

I'll always watch the Scottish game if it's on. 

Getting myself psyched up with hate to play fives. 

15 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Quite remarkable that's been spotted and only given as a yellow. 

Slowmo will make it look worse but dearie me. He's stated him down and planted an elbow in his face. 

The yellow card was bizarre!

The fact action was taken, suggests the referee or another official, saw the incident.  This begs the question*, if you saw the incident, how could the interpretation be anything other than a red card?  It was unbelievably blatant!

*That was rhetorical question by the way.  I already know the answer.

23 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

The yellow card was bizarre!

The fact action was taken, suggests the referee or another official, saw the incident.  This begs the question*, if you saw the incident, how could the interpretation be anything other than a red card?  It was unbelievably blatant!

*That was rhetorical question by the way.  I already know the answer.

If someone did that to Morelos you'd have that whinging scouse cunt in the press adamant he's targeted etc etc. 

Nobody knew anything about him when he came to Scotland, the reason teams try wind him up is because he's mental and capable of doing stuff like he did yesterday without provocation. 

United looked decent IMO, gave them a game and made them look uncomfortable, a red card for Rangers 10 mins in would've seen yesterday's result look a bit different. 

Hard to see anyone stopping them. 

Guest findlay_1903

Seen that, utterly mind boggling. They are a different breed, they’ve won the title already tho. Scottish football is going to be dull the next few years. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55294879

Gerrard saying he doesn't see an elbow. Not like huns to deny objective fact, cunts.

Stick on red for almost any other player/team in the league. 

Aye, so Slippy says it’s a yellow, but he didn’t see any elbow. What’s the yellow for, then?

i agree, it’s not an elbow, it’s a fucking forearm smash.

Looking forward to BBC Radio Scotland Sportsound not discussing this tonight, with their panellists of well know EBT recipients and assorted Huns.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1811371/dundee-united-boss-micky-mellon-opts-not-to-get-involved-in-alfredo-morelos-controversy/

Micky Mellon absolutely fucking should opt to get involved, this shite needs called out by other managers. Absolute stick on that Gerrard or Lennon would lambast a Dundee United player if the elbow had been on Morelos instead of the other way round.

Fuck this forelock-tugging namby-pamby nonsense and get ripped into these cunts when they do stuff, it's why they're able to get away with things with impunity.

2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1811371/dundee-united-boss-micky-mellon-opts-not-to-get-involved-in-alfredo-morelos-controversy/

Micky Mellon absolutely fucking should opt to get involved, this shite needs called out by other managers. Absolute stick on that Gerrard or Lennon would lambast a Dundee United player if the elbow had been on Morelos instead of the other way round.

Fuck this forelock-tugging namby-pamby nonsense and get ripped into these cunts when they do stuff, it's why they're able to get away with things with impunity.

They wouldn't need to, because any non Celtic or Rangers player would have been red carded immediately for it.

• Upvote 1