Sevco Thread

4 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Pissing myself with laugher 

Huns saying it does matter its just the league cup 

Well thats 8 years without a domestic trophy. .... Still pissing myself with laugher 

Steve G fucked it up gain.... What a guy 

Once Celtic get back a decent run they will shitting themselves 

It's actually brilliantly poised right now, from a neutral "laugh like fuck at Rangers & Celtic" point of view.

Huns win the league from this position, the Tim fans continue escalating their epic meltdown and much hilarity ensues.

Tims come back to win the league, full on epic Hun meltdown ensues which will be absolutely glorious.

Both of them fuck up, McInnes grows a pair and we win the title = wank ourselves to death.

36 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

It's actually brilliantly poised right now, from a neutral "laugh like fuck at Rangers & Celtic" point of view.

Huns win the league from this position, the Tim fans continue escalating their epic meltdown and much hilarity ensues.

Tims come back to win the league, full on epic Hun meltdown ensues which will be absolutely glorious.

Both of them fuck up, McInnes grows a pair and we win the title = wank ourselves to death.

First three paragraphs are fine but then you just get silly.

11 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

When it comes to the two cheeks, I'd far rather Celtic won 10IAR than SevCo got their first major honour

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

When it comes to the two cheeks, I'd far rather Celtic won 10IAR than SevCo got their first major honour

If one of them has to win it, then that would be my preference too.

I think they have made an arse of it however, which is an amazing thing for them to have let happen.  It gives credence to the suggestions of scottish football being staged managed between the two cheeks, to benefit one another.

They spend a bit, but I expected them to throw money at it and write off another 10-20m in favour of making history.  But they did not seek to greatly outspend - and so embarrass / undermine the huns - after having selected an obvious downgrade of a manager. 

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Oh absolutely, I'd much rather have had Celtic win the next 25 titles (if we can't win it) but the manner in which they've imploded, and the ridiculous way that the fans are responding to a tiny bit of adversity, make it actually rather enjoyable that they've fucked it up so incredibly.

It's brilliantly poised right now, if there were just a couple of points in it at the moment then it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun.

Either the Huns are going to utterly fuck ten in a row by a gigantic points margin which will utterly break Celtic fans, or Celtic are going to stage a heroic comeback to overhaul a 15 point gap which will utterly break Rangers fans.

Popcorn at the ready.

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

It's brilliantly poised right now, if there were just a couple of points in it at the moment then it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun.

Either the Huns are going to utterly fuck ten in a row by a gigantic points margin which will utterly break Celtic fans, or Celtic are going to stage a heroic comeback to overhaul a 15 point gap which will utterly break Rangers fans.

Popcorn at the ready.

If Celtic win their 2 games in hand, it's only 7 points of a difference.

A couple of draws for the huns and Celtic are back in it. 

Either way it is comedy gold, I fucking hate Celtic and their fans and watching them meltdown after winning 11 trophies (with a 12th on the way Sunday) in row is fantastic however if Rangers lose after being 16 points ahead their fans will also go mental.

Win/win as they are both horrible clubs with tinker fans.

• Upvote 1

They'll be 3 games in hand after this weekend. Sevco have Motherwell at home. Who have been blowing hot and cold all season......the hot one could certainly take a point off sevco. The cold one could ship 5 goals. On balance, I think sevco will win by a couple of goals. Points in the bag is always better than games in hand.....and this season sevco have not only opened up a points gap but also have a healthy goal difference over Timmy that is effectively like an extra point.

Sevco blowing things from the position they are in would be just about the best comedy ever. I hope it happens but right now I can't see it. A couple of unexpected draws might have them starting to doubt themselves....but can anyone not envisage Celtic doing exactly the same?

2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Popcorn at the ready.

+ 1

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

They'll be 3 games in hand after this weekend. Sevco have Motherwell at home. Who have been blowing hot and cold all season......the hot one could certainly take a point off sevco. The cold one could ship 5 goals. On balance, I think sevco will win by a couple of goals. Points in the bag is always better than games in hand.....and this season sevco have not only opened up a points gap but also have a healthy goal difference over Timmy that is effectively like an extra point.

Sevco blowing things from the position they are in would be just about the best comedy ever. I hope it happens but right now I can't see it. A couple of unexpected draws might have them starting to doubt themselves....but can anyone not envisage Celtic doing exactly the same?

I suppose the plus side is that Celtic have a cause to go at again. And they do like a cause.

23 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Motherwell have been more cold than hot this season, artificially boosted by being awarded 6 points and 6 goals, otherwise they’d likely be 7th or 8th.

Its unfortunate that SevCo have been going so well, boosted with referee’s decisions and Celtic being poor and unable to sustain any pressure. My hope is that SevCo implode after the new year like they did last year

1 hour ago, tightbreeks said:

Best result I've seen in ages. Makes our defeat against st Mirren more agreeable. I have the feeling if we played the huns instead, with our current squad, we would get beat.

I bet the huns thought they had this cup in the bag. Lol.

Lovely stuff.

No it doesn't make our defeat more agreeable. I don't agree with that mentality. 

Both Aberdeen and Rangers should have enough to beat St.Mirren. 

They played well in both ties though, and deserve their SF spot. 

I don't agree though, that we should contextualise our defeat there with the defeat of the Huns there. Poor results by both clubs. 

1 hour ago, tightbreeks said:

Best result I've seen in ages. Makes our defeat against st Mirren more agreeable. I have the feeling if we played the huns instead, with our current squad, we would get beat.

I bet the huns thought they had this cup in the bag. Lol.

Lovely stuff.

No offence, but that’s the nonsense I expect to hear from club lackeys like Dave McDermid.

Regardless of the scum getting beat, which was beautiful, our result & performance was horrendous & deserves all the criticism it got. 

• Upvote 2