Sevco Thread

Just now, CCB III said:

Oh it's because it's a poor place 

You're a right cunt, eh.

This is why a meaningful conversation can't be had with you.  If you're not in agreement you always revert to verbal abuse (ducks back, water etc etc).  

Yeah, rich comin' from me you might think but mine is usually in response to some snide remark like yours. 

Now go shit a hedgehog. 

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

This is why a meaningful conversation can't be had with you.  If you're not in agreement you always revert to verbal abuse (ducks back, water etc etc).  

Yeah, rich comin' from me you might think but mine is usually in response to some snide remark like yours. 

Now go shit a hedgehog. 

Thank you.

"Third world cast offs" and your judgemental tone about one of Aberdeens poorer areas, tells me there's not really a chance of a constructive convo. 

You're an arsehole. @Captain Caveman called you out for your Tory like arseholity the other week. 

A poisonous individual. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

"Third world cast offs" and your judgemental tone about one of Aberdeens poorer areas, tells me there's not really a chance of a constructive convo. 

You're an arsehole. @Captain Caveman called you out for your Tory like arseholity the other week. 

A poisonous individual. 

Aye, fitivz and you canna handle it. Hence the playground abuse. 

CC ?called me out for fuck all and all this Tory/Hun pish is wearin' a bit thin.????

For someone you find so detestable,  you do spend a lot of time quotin' my comments.  You can't help yourself.  Please just ignore me if I rattle you that much.  It's not that hard is it?

7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Interesting moment for God later too.  Back onto the refereeing VAR arguement and of course McIntyre / McCann and (is it) Crichton immediately bring it back to Willie Collum.  God steps in to say what are you saying, that he’s specifically anti-Rangers?  Mike drop, awkward silence before the three deny it and then go on to explain why they think Collum is, em, not pro Rangers.

Poor Mike, what did he do?

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

According to you,yes. I gave you the example of my cousin’s neighbours.

‘Any division is still division’ was your pedantic argument. 

The essence of the Glasgow rivalry is sectarian. 

That's not to say that people disliking either team from either side is sectarian in every instance. 

In Glasgow, with its long history of sectarianism, it is undoubtedly so. 

Stop acting the cunt, you live in an ideological backwater. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Seems to be under the impression that because he hung onto mummy and daddies coat strings going to euro Disney for a spell that’s he’s Marco fucking Polo ? 

Not at all. 

I've LIVED other places though. Your whole world is Aberdeen. Which is fine but it totally shows. 

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

According to you,yes. I gave you the example of my cousin’s neighbours.

‘Any division is still division’ was your pedantic argument. 

Stop being a pain in the arse min.

1.Glasgow is heavily affected by secterian bigots, supporters of the 2 biggest clubs based there.

2.Every city and town and even village in scotland also has varying amounts of these secterian bigots. And they are all attributed to glasgow football clubs.

This is a stain on scotland, thanks to glasgow.

• Upvote 5
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not at all. 

I've LIVED other places though. Your whole world is Aberdeen. Which is fine but it totally shows. 

I could get a job and live abroad tomorrow if I wanted however I’ve no desire to. More than happy living here and travelling regularly. 

You lived abroad with your parents yet settled in Falkirk (LOL) because you’re feart to move away without the safety net of Mummy and Daddy.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It is. You’re going around in circles and contradicting yourself to save face. All you had to do was admit you were wrong with your initial sweeping statement and that would have saved you from looking a bit ignorant. 

It isn't.

You're being deliberately obtuse. 

On 8/27/2022 at 10:13 AM, redone said:

Another difference with England , is that glory-hunters seems to have far less of an adverse effect than up here.

Whilst there are undoubtedly thousands of glory-hunting “fans” of Man Yoo and the other glamour clubs from all over England , I get the impression that English clubs’ fanbase have a far greater proportion of their local community than anywhere in Scotland.

This is something that bothers me. You go round the sports shops in Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, wherever, and it is all Celtic or Sevco stuff for sale, almost nothing of the local teams anywhere 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Follow the argument. Consi initially  (before backtracking) said the city of Glasgow is divided by sectarianism. 
 I live here and stated factually that on a day to day basis folk mix (irrespective of supposed religious or football allegiances) and live and work together without any problem. 

Lol, FFS kids go to separate schools depending on their religion. 
It’s ingrained from age 5. 

20 minutes ago, NEM said:

I could get a job and live abroad tomorrow if I wanted however I’ve no desire to. More than happy living here and travelling regularly. 

No disagreement. No one suggested otherwise. In fact it's almost exactly what I said. 

You'd benefit from leaving AB postcodes for a bit though. 

20 minutes ago, NEM said:

You lived abroad with your parents yet settled in Falkirk (LOL) because you’re feart to move away without the safety net of Mummy and Daddy.

I've lived in London, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Falkirk in the UK. 

I've not "settled" anywhere. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No disagreement. No one suggested otherwise. In fact it's almost exactly what I said. 

You'd benefit from leaving AB postcodes for a bit though. 

I've lived in London, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Falkirk in the UK. 

I've not "settled" anywhere. 

How would you know what I’d benefit from? An anonymous poster on “a daft message board”.

Usual know it all shite to be expected from you ?

You’ve not settled anywhere yet you’ve bought a house where you were born & bred and appear to have lived nowhere but there since you started posting on this site. What a coincidence! 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

How would you know what I’d benefit from? An anonymous poster on “a daft message board”.

Usual know it all shite to be expected from you ?

Just the impression you give off. 

I might be wrong and you might be a cultured and outward looking bloke. 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

You’ve not settled anywhere yet you’ve bought a house where you were born & bred and appear to have lived nowhere but there since you started posting on this site. What a coincidence! 

Well that's not true.