Sevco Thread

Majority of the arse cheek fans have been so indoctrinated with all the pish involved with supporting their team, imagine voting certain ways not by your political views but instead choosing the religious/ sectarian shite that your team rams down your throat

Before this country gets a indy ref 2 i'd love to see a vote to kick the arse cheeks out of the spl so we can get on with a decent & proper league

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

Majority of the arse cheek fans have been so indoctrinated with all the pish involved with supporting their team, imagine voting certain ways not by your political views but instead choosing the religious/ sectarian shite that your team rams down your throat

Before this country gets a indy ref 2 i'd love to see a vote to kick the arse cheeks out of the spl so we can get on with a decent & proper league

An independent Scotland would see a MASSIVE crack down on bigotry in football & huge fines. 

Would be fkn ace to see the Huns getting constant fines & the government putting extra pressure on the SPFL to start dishing out points deductions &/or bans of bigoted teams fans for a few years until they begged the English FA to help them & allow them into their bottom tier 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

Even in the unlikely instance that were to happen, I honestly don't think any club in the current SPL would vote for it. You would think that if any did, ourselves and Hibs might be the 2 most likely to do so. Hearts I think would side with their hun cousins and every other club relies on the gate money they are guaranteed from a minimum of 3 home games against the arse cheeks each season.

As I've said before, I'm fairly certain the cheeks will fuck off within 10 years to a new European construct league anyway. Which is why they were so keen for their B teams to get into the Lowland league....the rules will instantly be changed when that happens to allow their B teams to get promoted into the SFL, at which point they'll also put a shitload more cash into them and sign young prospects worldwide with the intention of developing them to transfer into their "big" side. We'll get 4 or 5 seasons of having a decent chance of picking up a few league titles before a still massively better funded sevco B or Timothy B are in the top league and start hoovering up the trophies between them again

21 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Clearly, the SFA have no intention of ever stopping bigotry. Too feart to go anywhere near it.

A government would need to step in and it could be done over night.

Any sectarian shite and yir out the league. 

But that would only stop it being said, not the idea. 

Imo both clubs have more of a responsibility, but they also don't want to lose customers or be punishing customers. 

Rangers specifically, actually feed the idiocy. Orange kits, picture of the queen in the changing room, employ known orange order bigots as the head of media. 

Let them sing it, IMO.

We'll sing our fair share of shit as well.  

22 minutes ago, CCB III said:

But that would only stop it being said, not the idea. 

Imo both clubs have more of a responsibility, but they also don't want to lose customers or be punishing customers. 

Rangers specifically, actually feed the idiocy. Orange kits, picture of the queen in the changing room, employ known orange order bigots as the head of media. 

Let them sing it, IMO.

We'll sing our fair share of shit as well.  

I personally dont care what gets sung and am quite happy for it to continue.

No cunt is ever going to stop the idea. Those cunts love the idea. Forms a huge part of their identity. Mongoloids

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

An independent Scotland would see a MASSIVE crack down on bigotry in football & huge fines. 

Would be fkn ace to see the Huns getting constant fines & the government putting extra pressure on the SPFL to start dishing out points deductions &/or bans of bigoted teams fans for a few years until they begged the English FA to help them & allow them into their bottom tier 

Whatever makes you think that when we've already had the MASSIVE crack down with the anti-bigotry laws introduced by the Scottish government and then run away from?

The trick is changing the perception by education which is very hard rather than believing that a government of any stripe can outlaw bigotry and make it so or even effectively police it (perhaps especially with our police). 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Whatever makes you think that when we've already had the MASSIVE crack down with the anti-bigotry laws introduced by the Scottish government and then run away from?

The trick is changing the perception by education which is very hard rather than believing that a government of any stripe can outlaw bigotry and make it so or even effectively police it (perhaps especially with our police). 

Because the Huns wouldn’t have the added support from the English overruling government in the background then. 

48 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Because the Huns wouldn’t have the added support from the English overruling government in the background then. 

Oh it's the naughty English - who don't have the bigotry and sectarian problem like the West of Scotland and the Scots therein or voting rights at the Edinburgh parliament - silly me thinking it was voted down by the a majority of MSPs in Edinburgh as being narrow minded and poorly worded. The bad , bad English. How very wicked of them - and the poor SNP have tried so very many times to re-introduce it (as they do have that power). Oh my.

• Upvote 4
21 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Oh it's the naughty English - who don't have the bigotry and sectarian problem like the West of Scotland and the Scots therein or voting rights at the Edinburgh parliament - silly me thinking it was voted down by the a majority of MSPs in Edinburgh as being narrow minded and poorly worded. The bad , bad English. How very wicked of them - and the poor SNP have tried so very many times to re-introduce it (as they do have that power). Oh my.

Ermmmm this all stems from England trying dominate Scotland and Ireland with their nationalism, and fuelling their little lickspittles in those countries. 

Im actually amazed that you don't realise this!!! 

?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Ermmmm this all stems from England trying dominate Scotland and Ireland with their nationalism, and fuelling their little lickspittles in those countries. 

Im actually amazed that you don't realise this!!! 

?‍♂️

I'm genuinely amazed you believe this - the naughty English made the SNP write an unworkable law which was voted down in the Scots parliament - there are bigots everywhere and nationalism always requires an enemy - for the Scots Nats the English are an easy target and being anti Nationalist does not make anyone a lickspittle. The neighbouring country with ten times the population - the country whose royal line was supplanted by the Scots one (although it too was effectively Anglo-Norman with a hint of Saxon and Celt). The naughty English who despite their domination by numbers and who conquered the country in the 17th century under Cromwell permitted the Scots their laws and Church - that naughty English - aye right - whatever. 

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I'm genuinely amazed you believe this - the naughty English made the SNP write an unworkable law which was voted down in the Scots parliament - there are bigots everywhere and nationalism always requires an enemy - for the Scots Nats the English are an easy target and being anti Nationalist does not make anyone a lickspittle. The neighbouring country with ten times the population - the country whose royal line was supplanted by the Scots one (although it too was effectively Anglo-Norman with a hint of Saxon and Celt). The naughty English who despite their domination by numbers and who conquered the country in the 17th century under Cromwell permitted the Scots their laws and Church - that naughty English - aye right - whatever. 

Jesus Christ. Im not absolving the SNP but calling out the ridiculous notion that England has nothing to do with bigotry in Scotland which which based around their attempts to extert English dominance and an English national identity on the wider British isles.

They permitted us our laws. How generous. I guess its more than they did for the Irish. 

So because James VI was Scottish they have a free pass to do what they want? Seriously childlike interpretation of history. 

But none of this matters. History cant be held against the people of today. Its the attitude of the people of today that can be held against the people of today. 

And unfortunately there are people who still think its acceptable to fuel this English nationalist shite in Scotland, some live in Scotland and some live in England.  

I agree being anti nationalist doesn't make someone a lickspittle, but being beholden to English nationalism does. 

Rejection of nationalism means just that, it doesn't mean becoming a foot soldier for a different fucking country's nationalism. Cos guess what  - that's still nationalism (even if they do call it "patriotism" and "British"). 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Clearly, the SFA have no intention of ever stopping bigotry. Too feart to go anywhere near it.

A government would need to step in and it could be done over night.

Any sectarian shite and yir out the league. 

Most of the Huns and Tims are bitter people who need something in their sad lives to cling on to

Infortunately it's bigitorty 

The SFA have no intention or balls to sort it out as it may affect revenue streams and that's all they are interested in

England leagues won't have them. Their stuck with us and we are stuck we them

We must continue to ridicule them and show they up as bigots and supporters of terrorist organisation's

They hate us for doing that

STAND FREE

1 hour ago, Crossbow said:

The ‘naughty English’ government are in FULL support of the Huns yes. Their love of the monarchy & the Tories keeps Scotland ‘safe’ for them. 

all the Fkn bigotry started because of the royal family ruling BS. 

So it's ok for the huns to sing GSOQ but the Celtic fans can't put up a banner displaying their contempt of an utterly corrupt, money theiving, rapist supporting organisation like the 'Royal' family?

Wtf.

It saddens me that to want my own country to rule itself and make decisions and to not support a royal family makes me out to be some sort of IRA terrorist.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Most of the Huns and Tims are bitter people who need something in their sad lives to cling on to

Infortunately it's bigitorty 

The SFA have no intention or balls to sort it out as it may affect revenue streams and that's all they are interested in

England leagues won't have them. Their stuck with us and we are stuck we them

We must continue to ridicule them and show they up as bigots and supporters of terrorist organisation's

They hate us for doing that

STAND FREE

Do they?

We dont register with the west coast OF support. They dont give a fuck about us or what we think about anything. This is the truth. 

Do we “ridicule them and show they up as bigots and supporters of terrorist organisation's”?

We do on here, we dont in the stands. Does that enter their world? Does it fuck.

Stand Free - absolutely nothing to do with standing free of bigotry and makes me sick in my mouth every time i hear that line churned out. 
As if some really wise dons fan thought 40 odd years ago that we needed a reactionary song that really separated us on a moral level from the sectarian hate our rivals sung about. Laughable

We do and say nothing about west coast bigotry as a fanbase cos primarily we know fuck all about it, so it doesnt effect us. 
We ridicule the bigotry amongst ourselves but we certainly dont ever challenge it or highlight it publicly as a fanbase cos it doesnt effect us. Politically, we might aswell be a Norwegian team to the OF. 

One side always thinks every other team in Scotland has a secret bias towards the other. Thats as much as the rest of us figure in their thoughts. 

Cunts.

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

So it's ok for the huns to sing GSOQ but the Celtic fans can't put up a banner displaying their contempt of an utterly corrupt, money theiving, rapist supporting organisation like the 'Royal' family?

Wtf.

It saddens me that to want my own country to rule itself and make decisions and to not support a royal family makes me out to be some sort of IRA terrorist.

It was GSOK.....

G failed miserably at saving OQ

1 hour ago, ERNIE said:

A bit weird on radio Scotland sports news on Friday telling us that Rangers are at home to duty...no other game mentioned..

Now that the BBC have been allowed back in to the bastard garden, it’s been very noticeable that they’re definitely being more sycophantic about them than they were.

Even more so now that Kenny McIntyre the hun bastard is presenting Sportsound. 

10 hours ago, Crossbow said:

You are absolutely spot on. 

It is insane that some people believe the shit they write on this topic

10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The ‘naughty English’ government are in FULL support of the Huns yes. Their love of the monarchy & the Tories keeps Scotland ‘safe’ for them. 

all the Fkn bigotry started because of the royal family ruling BS. 

Even if the above was true , your suggestion that in an independent Scotland the SNP would suddenly do what they have failed to do already (especially when they are bigots themselves) has been proved to be bollocks!

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Now that the BBC have been allowed back in to the bastard garden, it’s been very noticeable that they’re definitely being more sycophantic about them than they were.

Even more so now that Kenny McIntyre the hun bastard is presenting Sportsound. 

Yeah  it's pretty evident....off the ball is a great show and it has a lot to do with the presenters openly supporting motherwell and stj...

As enthralling as the nationalist debate is….

can we please not lose sight that Sevco chose to defy UEFA when they had no need to (they were going to sing it anyway, tannoy or not) whereas a few supporters of Celtic, completely un sanctioned by the club no matter how much they want to be, painted a wee banner to feel important.

The politics behind it don’t matter.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

As enthralling as the nationalist debate is….

can we please not lose sight that Sevco chose to defy UEFA when they had no need to (they were going to sing it anyway, tannoy or not) whereas a few supporters of Celtic, completely un sanctioned by the club no matter how much they want to be, painted a wee banner to feel important.

The politics behind it don’t matter.

The facts are both clubs are cheeks of the same arse.

Both are scum .

• Upvote 1