Sevco Thread

Sigh of relief all round. No orcs contaminating our national sports showpiece game.

Aberdeen v Dundee United final will be a great occasion if we can do the business the morn.

COYR!!!

This was my main concern at the possibility of them cheating their way through.

Those vermin do not deserve to be part of such a showcase occasion.

Glad we won't have to play against 12 men too if we do make it to the final.

Half time came at good time for utd and allowed them to take sting out of game.

Can't agree that we will in any way stroll final assuming we make it

Are folk really saying that?

2 tough fucking games ahead for us before Russell can get his legendary mitts on that cup.

A final v United would be a marvellous occasion.

50/50 split right down the middle of the North and Main Stands.

Line of stewards down the middle and in the concourse of the North Stand just as the had for the Govan Stand today.

Nae rocket science.

• Upvote 1

Quite why Derek paid money for the cunt and the GWT made him captain at AFC is baffling...he must be good at sucking cock I guess?

Mind GWT telling us during pre season how proud he was being such a big Aberdeen fan. Couple of the boys quickly corrected him to which he just played dumb. Baffling decision.

We really could have been the first ever club without a captain that season as absolutely nobody deserved it.

I think the season before that when it was a toss up between Kerr and MacDonald for the arm band was a particularly low point in our history. Foster on paper was at least a semi competent player with Champions league experience and a league winners medal if memory serves me well.

Well, he did play in the champions league but as it proved he was still mince (and still is if today is anything to go by). Not to mention he had an absolutely horrendous attitude on and off the field.

I got quite a shock when I saw Ibrox today for the first time since 2006.

They are clearly struggling. The impression I got was that they genuinely can't afford the upkeep on the place.... the whole stadium looked tattty and the exterior in particular exuded none of the old confidence and swagger.

As much as I loathe Ibrox it was always an impressive venue (Christ do I feel wrong just typing that) but nowadays it is a bit of a hovel.

though the best description of it was "tired" - which is what you are saying oxford don

The whole place looks like it needs a lick of paint - the big support girder above the main stand for instance - all it needs is a lick of paint to make it look much better.

Yep the "jumbo screens" look good in the corners but harking back to my old days - "bullsh!t baffles brains". New tele's isn't going to make it look good - its tired and needs money spending on it - Oh and getting out is awful Get on the steps and then wait about 5 mins with no movement and then shuffle forward - awful

though the best description of it was "tired" - which is what you are saying oxford don

The whole place looks like it needs a lick of paint - the big support girder above the main stand for instance - all it needs is a lick of paint to make it look much better.

Yep the "jumbo screens" look good in the corners but harking back to my old days - "bullsh!t baffles brains". New tele's isn't going to make it look good - its tired and needs money spending on it - Oh and getting out is awful Get on the steps and then wait about 5 mins with no movement and then shuffle forward - awful

"Tired" is exactly the best way to describe it.