Sevco Thread

So they've appointed a new Jim Traynor? I don't understand what they are paying these guys with. Must be from the sly wee account.

if there saying this before the end of the season, nae joy.

and for the domes in charge to say this then they must be really fucked.

the players pay will soon be in tuck shop change in brown envelopes on the bus.

The only reason they are saying this now is to make sure the Huns renew their season tickets.

• Upvote 1

they've no income, they're in massive debt already. no games of football at ibrox for months.

no cunts got any money! unless they've got an oligrach or an emirate backing them then I can't think of many scots with that sort of loose change to bankroll their spending.

weekly pay for the players, ooyah!

:hysterical:

Got to be pretty desperate to sell 10 shares for a grand total of £2.60.

23-Apr-14
13:23:55
Sell*
O
Would have cost more than that in charges to sell them

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/305041-sandy-jardine-rangers-supporters-will-take-sanctions-against-other-clubs/

Rangers are a special case mainly because of the size of the club within Scottish football and what it delivers.

Having gone round and met a lot of the supporters and people within the club, I think people are absolutely sick and tired of everybody having a kick at us when we’re down.

We are going to have a meeting with all the delegates from the whole of Britain, and some of them will be flying in from abroad, on Saturday.

Out of that, the supporters will take sanctions against clubs which we deem have been unfair to ourselves.

I'm not going to go into the actual details but we will probably announce that after the meeting with the supporters clubs