Sevco Thread

Spent a lovely day with @SimonsenMichael for his 11th Birthday,See you at the weekend mate, for the biggest game of the season C'mon Rangers

Throughly Gutted by today, I can guarantee you that, & raging with my mistake for 3rd goal. Fans were magnificent though as always! #Rangers

Ive taken the unfortunate decision that as of 5pm tomorrow this account will be deleted,I won't accept mindless abuse of my family & son.1/2

2/2 I understand this spoils things for the thousands of genuine fans & followers out there, but I will not accept the idiots who resort,

To abusing someone's family & particularly children, thankyou to everyone I've interacted with over the years!!! Met some wonderful people!270b.png

My Son comes on twitter to follow his heroes including his dad, & ends up having idiots abusing him. He's 11 years old.. His first ever 1/2

2/2 Trip to ibrox to watch his dad ends up with him receiving abuse because I included him in a tweet, I'm sorry but I'm not tolerating it!

Spent a lovely day with @SimonsenMichael for his 11th Birthday,See you at the weekend mate, for the biggest game of the season C'mon Rangers

Throughly Gutted by today, I can guarantee you that, & raging with my mistake for 3rd goal. Fans were magnificent though as always! #Rangers

Ive taken the unfortunate decision that as of 5pm tomorrow this account will be deleted,I won't accept mindless abuse of my family & son.1/2

2/2 I understand this spoils things for the thousands of genuine fans & followers out there, but I will not accept the idiots who resort,

To abusing someone's family & particularly children, thankyou to everyone I've interacted with over the years!!! Met some wonderful people!270b.png

My Son comes on twitter to follow his heroes including his dad, & ends up having idiots abusing him. He's 11 years old.. His first ever 1/2

2/2 Trip to ibrox to watch his dad ends up with him receiving abuse because I included him in a tweet, I'm sorry but I'm not tolerating it!

Uses red hand i see!!

ah the huns, lets find a scapegoat and get him telt, and his children.

they'll need to do something in the summer with ibrox, open it up for paintball or car boot sales. or it'll be - nicked from timmy - bye bye rangers!

they're always looking to blame someone, but they're doing a grand job in arsing it up for themselves, they don't need any help whatsoever. let them crack on.

dave king - swivel eyed tax dodger - definitely rangers class and fit and proper for them. looking to wash his ill gotten gains.

I fucking hope it's not that cunt Ashley injecting cash...the wheels have come off at the Toon so he may be looking to shift...it would be fucking awful.

It won't be that I don't think, I'm mates with a lot of newcastle fans and they don't seem to think while he owns newcastle and is trying to buy whatever department store it is he'd have much interest in taking on the disaster that is sevco.

Just to be clear that quote is King saying he doesn't believe the fans effectively witholding their cash (by handing it over to a glib and shameless liar) will force the club into administration. Regrettably those nice men who actually put their cash in and who are now owed topside of £20m could force it tomorrow if they so wished. Similarly King also doesn't believe that those same power brokers will have a problem handing over the title deeds in return for money that is technically there's either. There's a lot that Dave King 'believes.' There's a lot that the BBC will shamelessly reproduce.

EDIT: Oh, and I said 'Regrettably' in the loosest possible sense.