Sevco Thread

Ok, own up someone :laughing:

A thread on a new Manager for Sevco.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=267882&st=200

Expecting some abuse but I'm going to stick my neck out and say: Prince Harry. And yep I mean the real Prince, not Harry Redknackers

First off we would need a head coach as well of course- I'm thinking outside the box about what role a 'manager' can play these days.

PH could be the figurehead for the club. He has proven leadership ability and has put his life on the line for his country. Our loyalty to the crown would be a major draw for him and ensure a stedfast support for him from our otherwise fickle fans. He needs a job now he's not going back to Afghanistan and opening primary schools in third world commonwealth countries is not going to keep this young man interested. What better role than leading one of the great institutions of the kingdom? The excitment and intensity that the job brings would keep him out of the clubs. The whole world would hear about this and it would put us back on the map. Imagine a round of 'God Save the Queen' at Ibrox when he brings his granny to a game! I think we could potentially save the union with this move.

Like I said just trying to think outside the box and I KNOW he doesnt have a football background but he would have a head coach under him (who could avoid some of the limelight and pressure) and he would learn as he goes along anyway.

So don't shoot me down- think about it.....

• Upvote 1

HOLY FUCKING JESUS!!!

This cannot be genuine.

I especially like this quote from a page back on this thread;

people would really take McInnes over Davis?

McInnes had a nightmare at Bristol City, he won a cup were Forfar put out us and Morton pumped the mhanky mob,

So who did he beat to win it? He needs more time to prove himself, maybe the job is a bit early him.

He beat the rest of the teams that made it further than your team? In a strange way I enjoy the Huns, they just keep on giving :L

Inside The SPFL @AgentScotland 1m

Kris Boyd has agreed in principal to join The Rangers, 2 year deal on £7k p/w which would double if club is promoted to the SPFL Premiership

If that's true then they've just increased their chances of winning the Championship 10 fold. The boy knows how to score.

On the flipside though, can they afford £7k a week?