Sevco Thread

• Admin

Macgiollabhain saying that sevco rent Ibrox for £278 grand a month.

Says he will happily print a retraction and apologise if sevco would care to prove him wrong.

Rent it from who?

Surely not? The Rangers Football Club Ltd rent the stadium from their parent company Rangers International Football Club Plc?

Fucking hilarious if that's the arrangement. It couldn't be more transparent of what's going to happen.

Five!? I thought there was a limit of the number of loan players??

Also is this not a perfect illustration of what that shit about owning multiple clubs is supposed to avoid?

Think there's only restrictions if they're in the same country, or the same European competition.

What will happen is that these young players will likely be disgusted by the kind of club sevco is, as well as the type of lower-division grounds they are expected to play at. Some of our first div grounds will seem like another planet to them.

I may be wrong but I doubt they will make any great impact - I think the main driver behind this is simply to portay Ashley in a good light. (If they at all improve the team, he will see that as a bonus).

I glanced at the sevco forum and one of them asked if Vuckic was the guy who was at Juventus before. :laughing: I could just imagine the Orcs jowls quivering with excitement as he typed.

Sadly (for sevco) not, he joined Newcastle from a team of minnows ive never heard of, and has had loan spells at Cardiff and Rotherham. So, not quite Juventus calibre :laughing:

• Upvote 1

So how is this panto going to play out?

Although he doesnt own Sevco on paper, Ashley as good as owns them. They are in his debt to the tune of millions and he has security over all of the assets they own (it appears they do not own Ibrox stadium - though the media are as complicit in ignoring that, as they are in pretending the club never died).

Ashley can demand his millions back at any minute - knowing they cant pay - meaning they go into admin and have to hand over all their stuff.

They have only received £5million of the £10m loan so far. PMG said before that Ashely would instruct Lambias etc to burn this money as quickly as possible.

So out of this £5 milion they have (i think) paid the January wages and paid Ashleys earlier £3million back. So it should almost be gone already.

Sports Direct said they would do "due diligence" before sanctioning the second tranche of £5 million (making up the whole £10m).

Im not sure why this is but i could be to dissuade anyone from tinkering with his plans, such that if they do anything he doesnt like, he can simply turn off the money tap.

I suppose Ashleys dream scenario is now to sit back, controlling all the assets, taking all the retail cash and allowing Cock-eyes and the 3 Mongs to fund the loss making shambles on a month-to-month basis?

Is that his real name??

No its not his real name,he has changed his name multiple times,the man is mentally ill

Yes.

Suppose it depends whether you see his given name (Philip Joseph Gerard) as his real name or the one he gave himself (Phil Mac Giolla Bhain) as part of his attempt to become Irish

Suppose it depends whether you see his given name (Philip Joseph Gerard) as his real name or the one he gave himself (Phil Mac Giolla Bhain) as part of his attempt to become Irish

Jesus min!

"Joseph Gerard" are his middle names.

Macgiollabhain is his surname.

Phil is short for Philip.

I dont know the guy or anything, but I know how names work! lol ;)

• Upvote 2

Fuck sake… https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-old-firm-violence/

RST Statement on Old Firm Violence 3rd February 2015

The Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) is extremely concerned at some of the incidents surrounding the Old Firm game at the weekend. We spoke last week about our fears that certain elements in the Celtic support were using the internet to raise sectarian tension ahead of the fixture. Sadly our concerns appear to have been well founded.

First of all, we would like an explanation of how the Green Brigade were once again allowed to bring an offensive, sectarian banner into the game? This group has previous for openly supporting Irish Republican terrorism, disrupting Remembrance Day, and overt sectarian behaviour. If a Rangers fan group consistently disgraced our club with offensive, sectarian banners, we would expect the club to take decisive action. Not only does Celtic Football Club tolerate the Green Brigade, they encourage them and facilitate their displays.

The use of the term “Hun” on the banner in question, despite some apologists in Scottish politics and the media playing down its significance, is clearly sectarian. Its origins in Northern Ireland are well known. All anti sectarian charities acknowledge that it is a sectarian term. We will not accept it as 'banter'. Furthermore, the use of the term “monkeys” to describe Rangers fans on another Green Brigade banner has clear parallels with historic racist language.

The purpose of the terms used by the Green Brigade - “monkeys” and “huns” - is to dehumanise Rangers fans.

In addition to the Green Brigade, we highlighted the likes of Phil MacGiollabhain, Angela Haggerty and others using dehumanising language online ahead of the fixture. Rangers fans are described regularly as “the klan”, references are made to “Stalag Sevco” and “fascists”. Again the clear purpose is to characterise Rangers fans as less than human or liken them to the worst elements of humanity – in other words, fair game for the hard of thinking who the writers seek to, and in some cases successfully, influence.

The effect of this is clear. A ten year old Rangers fan bottled by Celtic fans who forced their way onto a Rangers supporters’ bus. Another Rangers fan assaulted outside a pub by Celtic fans and hospitalised with possible brain damage. Nacho Novo once again threatened online. Curiously, instead of accurate media reporting, we see some outlets refer to the perpetrators as “rival fans”.

It is quite clear that a minority of morons in the Celtic support are listening to, and acting on, the bile churned out by MacGiollabhain, Haggerty and the Green Brigade.

Instead of ineffective legislation which produces inconsistent and at times bizarre outcomes, the Scottish government should be educating the next generation of Old Firm fans on why sectarianism is not acceptable. In addition, they should be clamping down on the online hate campaign waged by certain individuals and dealing with the type of organised, premeditated sectarianism perpetrated by groups like the Green Brigade.

The overwhelming majority of Old Firm fans, and indeed all Scottish football fans, are decent people who love their club. They are often targeted for disgraceful treatment and demonised whilst the real culprits are ignored. We thank the Celtic fan who started a collection for the young Rangers fan attacked at the weekend. We hope his club and the police will start to take the actions of online hate-mongers and the disgraceful, sectarian Green Brigade seriously and belatedly deal with them.

Englishman Streete, 20, has played for Newcastle's under-21 side this season and also featured three times during a loan spell at Port Vale earlier this term, meaning he has already been registered with two clubs in the current campaign.

And he explained: "It's all signed from my end.

"I think the different federations in different countries have different rules. I've been told from my agent that the Scottish FA have allowed us to make the transfer so hopefully it should be fine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31121967

How can they get around this?

Fuck sake… https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-old-firm-violence/

RST Statement on Old Firm Violence 3rd February 2015

First of all, we would like an explanation of how the Green Brigade were once again allowed to bring an offensive, sectarian banner into the game? This group has previous for openly supporting Irish Republican terrorism, disrupting Remembrance Day, and overt sectarian behaviour. If a Rangers fan group consistently disgraced our club with offensive, sectarian banners, we would expect the club to take decisive action. Not only does Celtic Football Club tolerate the Green Brigade, they encourage them and facilitate their displays.

The use of the term “Hun” on the banner in question, despite some apologists in Scottish politics and the media playing down its significance, is clearly sectarian. Its origins in Northern Ireland are well known. All anti sectarian charities acknowledge that it is a sectarian term. We will not accept it as 'banter'. Furthermore, the use of the term “monkeys” to describe Rangers fans on another Green Brigade banner has clear parallels with historic racist language.

The purpose of the terms used by the Green Brigade - “monkeys” and “huns” - is to dehumanise Rangers fans.

It's the monkeys I feel sorry for. What did they do to deserve that association?