Sevco Thread

Say what you want about McInnes, but he doesn't strike me as a Hun... by which I mean he's not steeped in the ignorance and bigotry that Sevco demands of it's minions.

Working for an organisation like that would rightly turn the stomach of any decent human being, regardless of recompense. I'd hope McInnes has higher aspirations than that.

Say what you want about McInnes, but he doesn't strike me as a Hun... by which I mean he's not steeped in the ignorance and bigotry that Sevco demands of it's minions.

Working for an organisation like that would rightly turn the stomach of any decent human being, regardless of recompense. I'd hope McInnes has higher aspirations than that.

He was a rabid supporter of Rangers. The huns keep going on about some incident involving McInnes on the Paisley Road West, during the helicopter sunday celebrations - seems to have brought him legendary status among supporters of The Rangers. Trying to work out what they're referring to... but seemingly he was leading the party!

I wasn't even aware McInnes was involved with Rangers around the time of helicopter sunday?

He was a rabid supporter of Rangers. The huns keep going on about some incident involving McInnes on the Paisley Road West, during the helicopter sunday celebrations - seems to have brought him legendary status among supporters of The Rangers. Trying to work out what they're referring to... but seemingly he was leading the party!

I wasn't even aware McInnes was involved with Rangers around the time of helicopter sunday?

He was playing for Dundee United at the time. They had a game the day before (bottom six) and a cup final against Celtic the following weekend.

He greeted the team bus when it arrived back with the trophy.

He is a total hun, there should be no doubt on that.

• Upvote 1

On Followfollow they seem pretty convinced that the new The Rangers manager is someone who's currently in a job. If it were Warburton, the deal would have already been done.

Interesting that things have been pretty quiet down Pittodrie way lately as McInnes usually attends to business pretty swiftly after the seasons conclusion. Strange that Quinn doesn't appear to have signed yet. Perhaps he's been told to hold off for the moment?

Plenty of huns speculating that McInnes is very much in play right now.

Mcinnes is on holiday, the transfer window only opens today, the season only finished a couple of weeks ago and therefore players will still be on holiday.

Warburton signed a years rolling contract at the end of June last year, so there may be difficulties sorting that.

Also, the rangers don't have any money to pay compo either.

Mcinnes is on holiday, the transfer window only opens today, the season only finished a couple of weeks ago and therefore players will still be on holiday.

Warburton signed a years rolling contract at the end of June last year, so there may be difficulties sorting that.

Also, the rangers don't have any money to pay compo either.

That might be true on Planet Earth, but meanwhile over on Planet Sevco King has already stated that money is available to pay compensation for the 'right' manager, meaning that they are definitely considering a move for a manager who is under contract at another club. A shortlist of five has been drawn up, and I suspect Derek is on that list.

That might be true on Planet Earth, but meanwhile over on Planet Sevco King has already stated that money is available to pay compensation for the 'right' manager, meaning that they are definitely considering a move for a manager who is under contract at another club. A shortlist of five has been drawn up, and I suspect Derek is on that list.

King has said a lot of things though, with a lot of that already turning out to be lies. I take everything he says with a huge pinch of salt.

If he goes he's a fud and he's blown all the good reputation he's created in the last few seasons.

If he stays great.

Either way I'm not going to lose sleep over it. He's been great for us and I'll be delighted if he stays but we're not talking Jose Mourinho or Pep Guardiola here.

We're under no obligation to let McInnes go, unless the huns meet a buy out clause in his contract (assuming there is one to begin with). It's also quite strange that there are no rumors or sightings of other candidates being seen coming in and out of Pittodrie to become the dons next boss if McInnes' departure for Mordor is imminent.

The next huns manager will be Warburton or McLeish, who coincidentally just happen to be free agents even though the huns just have oodles of cash ready to spend.

McInnes himself put a message on twitter last night saying 'Calm down lads, I'm got going to Secco (sic), dandies all the way lads'.

Unequivocal. Straight from the horses mouth.

Aye tip the same way max Clifford, Rolf Harris, and Stuart hall denied the were peados,

If they said the weren't then they couldn't have been by your reckoning,

Fuck me tup, that means fuck all,

We're under no obligation to let McInnes go, unless the huns meet a buy out clause in his contract (assuming there is one to begin with). It's also quite strange that there are no rumors or sightings of other candidates being seen coming in and out of Pittodrie to become the dons next boss if McInnes' departure for Mordor is imminent.

The next huns manager will be Warburton or McLeish, who coincidentally just happen to be free agents even though the huns just have oodles of cash ready to spend.

Spotted the flaw in your argument :P

Huns can't afford Warburton or McLeish or McInnes.

Sevco are a loss making business with no line of credit and many of their revenue streams severely encumbered. Yet King talks about increasing the cost base, noi budget limits and 5 or 6 targets to come in (to replace the 13? that left a week ago). It's all bullshit IMHO.

Glib and shameless talks a good game, but goes completely unchallenged by the MSM but hasn't contributed any investment since the EGM all those months ago. What's stopping him? Either a) he doesn't fancy it or b) he doesn't have the cash to burn, I suspect the latter. Talk of tens of millions going in from him seems to be morphing into funding via ST sales and a (another) share issue. It's not enough and it ain't going to plug the black hole let alone improve them enough to compete in the championship next year.

When those cunts from ibrox come calling , mcinnes will be off, I don't give a monkey's fuck what he said himself,

Barry Robson was once asked after being freed by rangers, if he would sign for Aberdeen, and his reply was ,and I quote.

" I wouldn't play for them if they were the last club on earth"

So things change, football has no integer or honesty left,

When those cunts from ibrox come calling , mcinnes will be off, I don't give a monkey's fuck what he said himself,

Barry Robson was once asked after being freed by rangers, if he would sign for Aberdeen, and his reply was ,and I quote.

Barry Robson by his own admission was an arrogant wee cunt at that age though, which is a lot of the reason he was released by the huns in the first place. Don't think it's fair to hold what someone said as a teenager against them for the rest of their lives.

I wouldn't say it's a cert that McInnes will eventually go to the huns and certainly not directly hop from AFC to them. McInnes seems to have a bit more integrity than most folk in football. Whether he's got enough integrity to turn down a 750K pay package in order to realize his potential as a manager does remain to be seen though right enough.

Its the gift that keeps on giving, a complete comedy. I thought that accountancy was a good old fashioned proddy career, not so much now then.

What they are going to do over the summer with an empty ground? I can organise a car boot sale for them, maybe a church jumble or two.

seems like you are not going to rest until he is there.

you are starting to sound like a certain poster re Langfield.

McInnes wont be going to Rangers now and who knows what the future holds. I wouldnt say he is any more or less likely to be a manager at Ibrox as we are to have McLeish, Kombouare or Irvine as manager