Sevco Thread

I think we are going to see sevco survive this

Id be happy to see them survive in the same manner as Clydebank FC survive.

That is, ground sharing a ramshackle dump with a junior side, which doesnt amount to much more than a public park (with attendant dog sh*t) surrounded by a ruined wall and a tiny, crude stand fashioned from corrugated iron.

And charging £5 entry for people who are, in the main, misty-eyed dreamers from a bygone era.

Seems a long time ago now that sevco were all smug about signing Boyd ahead of the Dons, United and Killie. Chat of him scoring 40 goals in the Championship.

A year on and theyve sacked three managers since then and released the majority of their squad.

LOLz

Just a small point lost in the EGM non event today.

BDO released their latest report into the old huns this morning. £100m they went down for, £20m of tax excluding the EBT scandal which is still under appeal. Means a proposed payout of 6-7p in the £.

Two factors are relevant here.

Firstly they have 20 odd million to distribute, an insurance throwback from the solicitors that got caught up in White's chicanery. BUT, legal costs so far against this (so presumably liquidators BDO have still to take their cut) is already over £10m. :hysterical: They really do know how to spunk cash don't they!

Secondly King has put in a dodgy £20m claim for some of the money. Its dodgy for several reasons.

1/ It's King ergo its dodgy

2/ It appears to have been made somewhat late - it was never mentioned during administration.

3/ The guy was a fucking director. He invested £20m in what he thought was the club. He is therefore suing himself. Turns out Murray spunked the lot and did him over with some shit to do with Murray Group. It was never ever a loan thus I don't see how it can be claimable.

He shouldnt get a penny BUT fear not, if successful (why do we not have an apron wearing goat smiley?), bearing in mind he desperately needs, what, £15m to keep the ship aploat?

£20m @ 6p = £1.2m.

Now I aint fucking Albert Einstein but even I can do the math on this one.

Mark Warburton and Davie Weir have signed three year deals.

They join McCall, McDowell and McCoist on the wagebill for June.

Must be a fair amount of money to be made in the lower leagues, if the piles of cash Sevco pish away is any benchmark.

They're also jizzing in their pants because they think yon Lewis "more average than a tesco pizza" McLeod is going to come back to them. They seem to be under the impression that when a manager leaves a club he can take any of his previous players with him free of charge.

Orcs think they are signing Ciftci, Allan & Vuckic all of which would require transfer fees. Where are they getting the dough for that?

Also think they are re-signing Wilson.

They think a lot of things, most of which is complete pish.

They reckon they can liquidate and remain the same club. They reckon they can purchase the history of said liquidated club and claim they won the trophies and titles because they bought them... which is like me buying a Victoria Cross on EBay and telling everyone I was the one who won it by carrying my wounded comrade across No Man's Land under constant fire from Jerry snipers and machine gun nests.

Gleefully awaiting Sevco's demise.

Kelt you'll have a long wait chief,

I thought Rangers would never so much as enter administration, let alone actually die. But it happened.

Never say never, min... and if these two chuckleheads turn out to be McCoistian in their abilities then it might happen sooner rather than later, because if one more season in the second tier doesn't kill them two more seasons certainly will.

Orcs think they are signing Ciftci, Allan & Vuckic all of which would require transfer fees. Where are they getting the dough for that?

Also think they are re-signing Wilson.

I happened to read the sport section in the sun for the first time in ages today

Richard Goughs ghost written column suggested those 3 players should be targeted. It's clearly nonsense designed to get Muppets to keep buying the paper, telling them what they want to hear

It's then lifted by the likes of you and hyperbole thrown in.

Completely valueless contribution

Why not just slag off the article for what it is?

I happened to read the sport section in the sun for the first time in ages today

Richard Goughs ghost written column suggested those 3 players should be targeted. It's clearly nonsense designed to get Muppets to keep buying the paper, telling them what they want to hear

It's then lifted by the likes of you and hyperbole thrown in.

Completely valueless contribution

Why not just slag off the article for what it is?

Is there something in my post that suggests I believed they would get any of these targets they 'think' they are being linked with?

Obsessed