Sevco Thread

Blessed is the man without expectations for he shall never be disappointed.

I expect him to go , so I will be disappointed,

I'm just ready for him to leave , because that day will come.

I remember Alex Ferguson saying as soon as he signed a player he immediately started seeking his replacement, the club I would hope are already looking for mcinnes replacement.

I remember Alex Ferguson saying as soon as he signed a player he immediately started seeking his replacement, the club I would hope are already looking for mcinnes replacement.

Opinions are like arseholes etc. I also have an opinion I think it is almost certain McInnes will leave us for WBA. Perhaps the next time that one comes up but more likely the time after having done another 2 and a bit years at the Dons

Opinions are like arseholes etc. I also have an opinion I think it is almost certain McInnes will leave us for WBA. Perhaps the next time that one comes up but more likely the time after having done another 2 and a bit years at the Dons

I suspect this is far more likely, especially after the Alex Neil/Norwich move. McInnes will be managing an EPL league team within 3 years… Old popcorn teeth will still be in the Chumpionshit, if he's lucky...

I also think mcinnes will go to wba, yet when ive suggested this before it has been ridiculed, I've said he has unfinished business, and I've stated countless times before the wba fans and board rate him.

It will be England ibrox,

Though obviously will have to wait for Google confirmation,

Redstar just burst a blood vessel

When Derek leaves...and he will...Paul Hartley will be his replacement , Ollie's "in the know" call of Sheerin is complete nonsense...AFC have appointed drunks before...Ebbe and Pele...once bitten twice shy.

Make no mistake mcinnes is a rabbid hun , once a hun always a hun I've a bet with a fellow batter that he goes there within 5 years,

You a keen cricketer EB4B min?

Given our track record of hiring managers I'm not confident in this club's ability to bring in a competant replacement

Not a very competent spelling of competent there.

• Upvote 2

Rangers chairman Dave King has held talks with Mark Warburton over the manager's vacancy at Ibrox and the former Brentford boss's appointment is expected next week despite competition from Valencia coach Ian Cathro, former Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies and Aberdeen's Derek McInnes. (Daily Mail)

Translates as "we won't be hiring the guys who would require compensation".

Rangers chairman Dave King has held talks with Mark Warburton over the manager's vacancy at Ibrox and the former Brentford boss's appointment is expected next week despite competition from Valencia coach Ian Cathro, former Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies and Aberdeen's Derek McInnes. (Daily Mail)

Translates as "we won't be hiring the guys who would require compensation".

What are the odds that ex-currency trader Mark Warburton wouldn't see through King's bullshit in an instant. Not a chance that he's stepping down from Brentford to the financial basket case that is Sevco.

All names mentioned so far are unrealistic, unaffordable by the club and would represent a step down for nearly all. These stories are merely squirrels planted in a compliant press to distract attention during the season ticket buying season

Absolutely zero tolerance min.

The reason they have not hired a manager so far is because they are attempting to save a few weeks wages.

I would put their current liabilities at around £10m.

I'm on the verge of predicting that they will no longer exist by Christmas. Let's pile on the apathy for these bastards.

The only reason they still exist is through short term loans provided by Ashley and the Directors. If Leach and Llambias hadn't been put in by Ashley they would have been bust by last Christmas; however living within your means is unpopular down Govan way hence Kings EGM coup, since when he's achieved sweet f all.

Summary of King press conference from yesterday according to rangersmedia:

Get your cash out, i've lied my arse off to get here and now i want you to pay.

The man who was going to raid his children's inheritance to put in £30m is relying on season ticket sales to fund the business and is going to increase the cost base despite the organisation still losing money and having no credit lines.

I vote that the next new club be called Third Rangers and that they should play at Cathkin Park.

They appear to have also broken every rule in the book regarding Financial Fair Play but seem to be outwith the remit of the football authorities, either domestically or otherwise.

Surely there is a case for the FBI to investigate this? They have ripped off many people in Scotland, for substantial sums of money.

They appear to have also broken every rule in the book regarding Financial Fair Play but seem to be outwith the remit of the football authorities, either domestically or otherwise.

Surely there is a case for the FBI to investigate this? They have ripped off many people in Scotland, for substantial sums of money.

Financial fair play rules don't apply to lower league clubs who have not qualified for any UEFA competition. ;)

There are already a number of criminal investigations into Rangers and there have been several arrests - Craig Whyte; Paul Clark, David Grier and David Whitehouse from Duff and Phelps; and Gary Withey from Collyer Bristow. Those cases focus on the Whyte takeover, I suspect that's not the end of it.