Sevco Thread

Celtic legend Henrik Larsson insists not even El Clasico can match intensity of derby game with Rangers

Larsson believes their return to the top flight next term will provide a massive boost for Celtic and the rest of the Premiership.

The 44 year-old said: “It is good for the Scottish game and good for Celtic to have competition – even though it seems they have had a fair amount of competition as it is.

“Competition will be more fierce again and that’s vital for the Scottish game.”

In what way will a new club just promoted bring more competition to the Scottish game.

You are obsessed. Truly obsessed.

Please stop sharing any drivel Walter Smith, Larsson, Souness says to the press. It's as if you're typing in Celtic v Rangers into google and copy and pasting any pish you find on here.

Give it up.

Trawling paper for any comment and putting them up on here is a real sign of an unhealthy obsession

This hasn't just happened it happened FOUR years ago - if nothing has been done now then nothing is going to happen.

Being completely honest I would hope that if AFC ever went into liquidation we would also be put into the 3rd division when we emerged as a new club. No association in the world is going to put a club with 1000's of fans into the highland or lowland league or whatever and put up a club with crowds in the 100s - What happened would happen to any premiership and most championship sides

Being completely honest as well if Aberdeen went into liquidation I would still remember fondly 2 stars and numerous cup and league successes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trawling paper for any comment and putting them up on here is a real sign of an unhealthy obsession

This hasn't just happened it happened FOUR years ago - if nothing has been done now then nothing is going to happen.

Being completely honest I would hope that if AFC ever went into liquidation we would also be put into the 3rd division when we emerged as a new club. No association in the world is going to put a club with 1000's of fans into the highland or lowland league or whatever and put up a club with crowds in the 100s - What happened would happen to any premiership and most championship sides

Being completely honest as well if Aberdeen went into liquidation I would still remember fondly 2 stars and numerous cup and league successes

Remembering what the old club did isnt the same as claiming those accomplishments are transferable to the new club. They're not and if AFC ever came back as The AFC I would accept that it can't claim the history of the old club.

• Upvote 1

You're making excuses for the huns and their behaviour.

They are claiming to be the SAME club with history intact. The media back the lie.

Everyone else kens it's bullshit.

So the conclusion is that the media peddle agenda driven bullshit suited to two clubs to further the agendas of those clubs.

In otherwords, we can't win. Romanov was right.

I listened to it, can't be bothered again. As far as I can remember Richard Gordon and Tom English said most clubs have thrived without the Huns and only really Celtic have missed them. What else do you expect them to say?

The Truth would do for a start. They just skirt round the issues regarding Sevco. English said something like if Smith saying these things will make them play better so be it.

The Truth would do for a start. They just skirt round the issues regarding Sevco. English said something like if Smith saying these things will make them play better so be it.

He said the Huns will use that to motivate themselves and they probably will 'We were hard done by' 'let's show them' it's all pish but no one can stop them using it.

You're as thick as a hun zander, no offence.

You really can't see the bigger picture and I'm not here to educate you.

Nobody but the two clubs have won out league for 31 years. Does that not scream that something is drastically wrong.

Of course the league was weighted towards them for years but the Champions League was as much a part of that as anything else. The other clubs could have sorted it all out at a stroke with a breakaway league. There is no massive conspiracy just two big, greedy clubs, lots of incompetent administrators and 40 unambitious, shitebag clubs.

You are obsessed. Truly obsessed.

Please stop sharing any drivel Walter Smith, Larsson, Souness says to the press. It's as if you're typing in Celtic v Rangers into google and copy and pasting any pish you find on here.

Give it up.

Thanks for your advice much appreciated. As far as giving it up I will have a wee think about that and let you know.

Of course the league was weighted towards them for years but the Champions League was as much a part of that as anything else. The other clubs could have sorted it all out at a stroke with a breakaway league. There is no massive conspiracy just two big, greedy clubs, lots of incompetent administrators and 40 unambitious, shitebag clubs.

You're just thick.

How do teams qualify for the Champions League?

By winning the league.

If that league was won unfairly, they should not have been in the Champions League.

Paying illegal side contracts = gross cheating.

This is like talking to small children.

Whilst I've been guilty of posting in this thread I agree it's time to kill it. It's getting embarassing now.

There's nothing new to discuss with regards to Sevco. We all know they are bigoted, cheating bastards and no amount of "The"s in front of their name will ever change it. The incompetence and bias of the SFA/SPFL is well documented but that'll also never change. Can we just move on and support the dons?

• Upvote 5

You're just thick.

How do teams qualify for the Champions League?

By winning the league.

If that league was won unfairly, they should not have been in the Champions League.

Paying illegal side contracts = gross cheating.

This is like talking to small children.

But how was that part of a conspiracy? They were cheating, fair doos, but I can't see how it's part of anything bigger or how it will affect next season.

What ranks me most apart from the corrupt folk who run Scottish football are the owners of all the other Clubs. When these ex huns spout this absolute shit not one club chairman condemns their actions. Surely they must be seething at some of the comments they are reading but ziltch is ever heard from them. This is a one way conversation from the scum and ex scum with no redress apart from forum football fans.

Correct

The silence from Yule and Milne annoys me just as much

It's important to discuss these issues and I don't agree with those dismissing it.

What Walter Smith said should be challenged.

But it won't be.

Whilst I've been guilty of posting in this thread I agree it's time to kill it. It's getting embarassing now.

There's nothing new to discuss with regards to Sevco. We all know they are bigoted, cheating bastards and no amount of "The"s in front of their name will ever change it. The incompetence and bias of the SFA/SPFL is well documented but that'll also never change. Can we just move on and support the dons?

Both valid points.

Irrespective of what I posted earlier, we have to appreciate both sides of any argument. Should we have a vote maybe?

*if we don't get an influx of "not another fucking referendum" posts I'll be disappointed.

:whistling:

But how was that part of a conspiracy? They were cheating, fair doos, but I can't see how it's part of anything bigger or how it will affect next season.

It's part of a conspiracy because:

1. No other club would have got away with it for so long in the first place.

2. No other club would have completely escaped punishment when caught.

You appear to be naive to the situation.

Kilmarnock have just tweeted to all their fans advertising they're showing the Rangers v Celtic game in their sports bar.

Can you imagine Aberdeen encouraging fans along to the RDS to watch it?

Pretty much the reason all right minded dons fans were hoping these no mark minks got relegated in place of Dundee United.

• Upvote 2

Correct

The silence from Yule and Milne annoys me just as much

Stewart Milne will be glad The Rangers are in the top flight next season.

He said it would be good to have The Rangers in the top flight (for Scottish football) when he was asked at a quiz night at Inn at the Park last year.

It's part of a conspiracy because:

1. No other club would have got away with it for so long in the first place.

2. No other club would have completely escaped punishment when caught.

You appear to be naive to the situation.

But thought Celtic were part of this conspiracy? And if it is a conspiracy and it's a foregone conclusion that the OF will be in the top 2 why bother with side letters? Why bother signing ludicrously expensive players at all? Why not just rely on the SFA, SPFL and the referees making sure of your league places by nefarious means and pocket the cash?