Sevco Thread

Stewart Milne will be glad The Rangers are in the top flight next season.

He said it would be good to have The Rangers in the top flight (for Scottish football) when he was asked at a quiz night at Inn at the Park last year.

The benefit of having Huns v Tims playing 4 times a season means that the TV deal is more marketable to neutral fans, brings more money into the game. If the money is shared fairly, then all clubs benefit. However, if the money is paid to the teams taking part in the televised games then that only benefits the ugly sisters as we'll return to the Tims away / Huns away TV schedule which means all other teams get a handful of televised games compared to 15-20 games for the gruesome twosome. The rest of the league could end up worse off even with an improved deal.

All depends on how a new deal is constructed.

The benefit of having Huns v Tims playing 4 times a season means that the TV deal is more marketable to neutral fans, brings more money into the game. If the money is shared fairly, then all clubs benefit. However, if the money is paid to the teams taking part in the televised games then that only benefits the ugly sisters as we'll return to the Tims away / Huns away TV schedule which means all other teams get a handful of televised games compared to 15-20 games for the gruesome twosome. The rest of the league could end up worse off even with an improved deal.

All depends on how a new deal is constructed.

& this is where the start/return to bias/corruption continues/begins.

Back to 4 or 5 home games a season televised for all & 90% of away games for the cheeks so they :rolleyes: deserve the bulk of the tv cash.

You're as thick as a hun zander, no offence.

You really can't see the bigger picture and I'm not here to educate you.

Nobody but the two clubs have won out league for 31 years. Does that not scream that something is drastically wrong.

No worries tup if you think that way then no offence taken.

Unlike you and the other obsessed idiots getting riled up over comments by staunch huns such as Sounness and Smith. Pricks like them don't register with me I simply skip past any article either online or in the newspaper when I see the word Rangers.

You should probably do so too instead of making yourself unwell over what glorified mouth pieces like Souness have to say. His poor wee souls comment was a wind up and the obsessed gang took the bait.

• Downvote 2

Thanks for your advice much appreciated. As far as giving it up I will have a wee think about that and let you know.

After much soul searching on the subject I have decided NOT to accept your advice. The truth about Sevco and their role in Scottish football must be brought to the attention of non believers. As far as trawling Google, no need, I just cut and paste from the BBC Scotland webpage, the truly non bias site for all of Scottish football.

• Downvote 1

After much soul searching on the subject I have decided NOT to accept your advice. The truth about Sevco and their role in Scottish football must be brought to the attention of non believers. As far as trawling Google, no need, I just cut and paste from the BBC Scotland webpage, the truly non bias site for all of Scottish football.

Good on you.

Agreed on the BBC site, triumphalism on there just now.

No worries tup if you think that way then no offence taken.

Unlike you and the other obsessed idiots getting riled up over comments by staunch huns such as Sounness and Smith. Pricks like them don't register with me I simply skip past any article either online or in the newspaper when I see the word Rangers.

You should probably do so too instead of making yourself unwell over what glorified mouth pieces like Souness have to say. His poor wee souls comment was a wind up and the obsessed gang took the bait.

It doesn't affect my health at all, I might be unusual in that I'm a great believer in fairness, I don't think that marks me out as a renegade, quite the opposite in fact.

Folk just saying such is life are the reason we get what we deserve.

Everything has been done by the people running our game to aid the two teams I like to refer to as The FUCKING CUNTS.

They have no interest in any of the other 40 clubs in the country. The tv deals, fixture scheduling, prize money, etc etc is all arranged to benefit The FUCKING CUNTS. The only reason I say its not a conspiracy is that it was and still is, done in plain sight.

If you decry any of us for posting in here or calling a spade a corrupt, biased, unfair ugly bastard spade, then you are a fool.

All we want is for the people who are supposed to be running the game, and running our clubs to do so in a manner which is fair and is to the benefit of all 42 clubs equallly. Give everyone equal live TV games, give everyone equal TV money, give everyone equal number of home and away games on TV, distribute the prize money on a sliding scale based on league position rather than falling off a cliff from 3rd place down.

None of the above happened prior to the demise of one of The FUCKING CUNTS and if you come on here and say we're obsessed and pipe down because we object to this and the likelihood of it happening once again when this new entity which is equally as cunty as the one that definitely died, then fuck you is what I say. You are as bad as the cunts in charge of our game and you get what you deserve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're just thick.

How do teams qualify for the Champions League?

By winning the league.

If that league was won unfairly, they should not have been in the Champions League.

Paying illegal side contracts = gross cheating.

This is like talking to small children.

That team has died - no point in talking about what has happened in the past as they don't exist

Unless of course you are saying they do......................................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, they are saying they do, and it's going unchecked.

People should be proper angry about this, the game is still corrupt, and still run by the same cronies.

Fans need to make it clear that the 2/40 nature of Scottish football is now completely unacceptable.

But it's not happening. Quite the opposite. We are hurtling towards the same groundhog day scenario again, seemingly mostly oblivious to what has gone before.

Waken up folks.

• Downvote 1

I nominate you to the roid club for that rant and an unhealthy obsession of Sevco.

Brush up on your facts regarding prize money also unless you consider a maximum 200k less per position as you go down the table from 2nd place as being unfair?

The prize money distribution in Scottish football is a skewed, corrupt joke.

• Upvote 1

I nominate you to the roid club for that rant and an unhealthy obsession of Sevco.

Brush up on your facts regarding prize money also unless you consider a maximum 200k less per position as you go down the table from 2nd place as being unfair?

When did that change? Brush up on your facts

EDIT: And why?

Clue: A dead club

Last summer when Ladbrokes sponsored the SPFl.

The SPFL prize money for 2015/16:

Premiership: Winners £2.68m; 2nd £1.92m; 3rd £1.65m; 4th £1.45m; 5th £1.35m 6th £1.25m; 7th £1.15m; 8th £1.1m; 9th £1.05m; 10th £1m; 11th £950,000; 12th £900,000.

What's so unfair about that?

Another vote for getting rid of this thread, boring.

I'd rather watch us against them than any other Scottish team, atmosphere is always great and when we beat them it's special.

Up to the board and Mcinnes to keep us competitive, they won't have huge sums of money, we can stay ahead of them, bring it on.

Last summer when Ladbrokes sponsored the SPFl.

The SPFL prize money for 2015/16:

Premiership: Winners £2.68m; 2nd £1.92m; 3rd £1.65m; 4th £1.45m; 5th £1.35m 6th £1.25m; 7th £1.15m; 8th £1.1m; 9th £1.05m; 10th £1m; 11th £950,000; 12th £900,000.

What's so unfair about that?

Ok I'll spell it out since you're failing to grasp the bleedin obvious.

The prize money distribution changed the season after the Huns went pop. Suddenly they wanted a fairer distribution of cash down through all 4 divisions, yes right down to the bottom division, where oh look, it's a new club called The Rangers could be found. Up until this moment in time no one in charge of the game appeared to give a flying fuck about the bottom division and the prize money in the top division most definitely, 100% dropped off a cliff below 2nd place. Please, feel free to check. I'm right. I thought you might be able to get the gist of what I was saying but it appears that you were unable or unwilling.

And don't get me started on TV money. You've proved yourself capable of googling. Just expand your range to beyond 1 year ago.

Another vote for getting rid of this thread, boring.

I'd rather watch us against them than any other Scottish team, atmosphere is always great and when we beat them it's special.

Up to the board and Mcinnes to keep us competitive, they won't have huge sums of money, we can stay ahead of them, bring it on.

Seconded.

The only reason I'm posting is to school idiots but would happily end the obsession some have on here.

The prize money distribution changed the season after the Huns went pop. Suddenly they wanted a fairer distribution of cash down through all 4 divisions, yes right down to the bottom division, where oh look, it's a new club called The Rangers could be found. Up until this moment in time no one in charge of the game appeared to give a flying fuck about the bottom division and the prize money in the top division most definitely, 100% dropped off a cliff below 2nd place. Please, feel free to check. I'm right. I thought you might be able to get the gist of what I was saying but it appears that you were unable or unwilling.

And don't get me started on TV money. You've proved yourself capable of googling. Just expand your range to beyond 1 year ago.

Spot on Robbo.

One of 100s of injustices in our game that are there for anyone who gives a fuck about fairness in our football to actually find out whats going on rather than just read the shite on the BBC website or whatever.

Stop playing the victim card.

Years ago we moaned it wasn't fair now it is we're saying its only because of the huns. Take the blinkers off.

Stop playing the victim card.

Years ago we moaned it wasn't fair now it is we're saying its only because of the huns. Take the blinkers off.

Oh the irony. Me? Blinkers? You just tried to disprove years of unfair prizemoney distribution by only going back one year. Take your head out of the sand pal.

I'm not out to convince you since you take as contrived a route around the facts as possible in order to avoid facing them. But lets see how quickly the TV revenues and prize money distribution changes from next year. Pretty fucking quickly would be my guess.

Actually Division 1 and 2 didn't change one penny

Championship did significantly change

Premiership 1st place AND 2nd place dropped about £1million between them (£315k from first £685k from 2nd) 9th 10th 11th and 12th also saw a small increase

Also parachute payments were introduced

so I have checked and you are wrong

Oh and i doubt the prize money will change the voting system will prevent that from happening

Actually Division 1 and 2 didn't change one penny

Championship did significantly change

Premiership 1st place AND 2nd place dropped about £1million between them (£315k from first £685k from 2nd) (th 19th 11th and 12th also saw a small increase

Also parachute payments were introduced

so I have checked and you are wrong

He's right on the timeline and the intent.

What point are you trying to prove?

That prize money didn't change down ALL the divisions

That the changes to prize money benefitted a club coming up - arguably St Mirren and hibs have had a greater benefit as will Dundee United who are likely to gain more in parachute payments than the new club coming up will

the additional payment to 9th 10th 11th and 12th will they help the rangers - we can but hope