Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc

Read elsewhere he's here for a golf tournament and not signing for Rangers

I do love the spin on the rossiter transfer.

It's a bit odd arriving at the stadium for talks in front of waiting press. Looks like mutually beneficial PR exercise.

It's a bit odd arriving at the stadium for talks in front of waiting press. Looks like mutually beneficial PR exercise.

I'd no idea he was at their ground, I've been out all afternoon and the last I'd read was that he was up for a golf tournament. If he signs for Rangers he will live up to his reputation for being :-

1) thick as fuck

2) a thick as fuck tink

Ok, now you've all gone from talking about the outright (possible) destruction of the Nazi Hordes, which, was mildly interesting, if just another exercise in article replication, to just bantering about their fucking potential signings.

Stop.

"AFC CHAT"

Yeezuz.

• Upvote 1

Joey Barton is a cunt!! Him & Sevco are a match made in hell, they deserve each other.

Can see red cards & dressing room bust-ups

Good.

Great signing for them as he will never ever get sent off again

refs have already been told to only send off opponent players

Yup, on one hand you feel it proves they've learned nothing and will suck up their limited funds when three or four other players could have been brought in for the same money. Continuing the positive vibe you now see the blatant media campaign to boost their feel good factor for the cup final and to reset the old firm clock to circa 2007.

But then on the other you remember that whilst we all booed Robbie Savage when he played for Blackburn against us and laughed at his hair, he still managed to fucking play us off the park.

I don't think they'll win the league as Celtic will respond in kind (as long as they don't get in a total wobbler for a manager but in fairness I don't think Jimmy's applied). It would give them a hoor of a boost for second though depending on how much the refs protect him and punish his opposite number.

Barton is like a good version of Scott Brown.

I'd love to see him Durranted at Pittodrie thus ending his career. He's a nasty piece of work so it would be a fitting end.

A Rich man's Scott Brown was the way I heard it...who should be way out of Sevco's wage scale.

Good news!

Rangers retail have a 7 year exclusive contract to sell all good related to rangers

Rangers football club have removed the rights of rangers retail to use any IP or trademarks

So the only company able to sell anything with a rangers crest on it is banned from using the crest - so no hoardes in shirts around town

http://stv.tv/news/west-central/1354505-rangers-spark-sports-direct-kit-war-as-club-withdraws-badge-rights/

Good news!

Rangers retail have a 7 year exclusive contract to sell all good related to rangers

Rangers football club have removed the rights of rangers retail to use any IP or trademarks

So the only company able to sell anything with a rangers crest on it is banned from using the crest - so no hoardes in shirts around town

http://stv.tv/news/west-central/1354505-rangers-spark-sports-direct-kit-war-as-club-withdraws-badge-rights/

I'm slightly baffled by this.

Does this mean that Sports Direct can still sell sevco tops but cant have the badge on them and sevco can sell badges without tops?

If sevco sell a blue tshirt with a badge is that classed as rangers merchandise?

sevco cant sell anything they have an exclusive contract with Rangers Retail to sell all their Merchandise

I don't see many shirt sponsors being happy that their multi thousand/million pound contract means their logo is seen on only 11 shirts 90 minutes a week.

Nothing stopping Ashley selling shirts will no badge though

Id imagine this is about getting Ashley to raise an action against Sevco for losses to stock and show "he has influence on another club"- Its an obvious ploy though

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

sevco cant sell anything they have an exclusive contract with Rangers Retail to sell all their Merchandise

I don't see many shirt sponsors being happy that their multi thousand/million pound contract means their logo is seen on only 11 shirts 90 minutes a week.

Nothing stopping Ashley selling shirts will no badge though

Id imagine this is about getting Ashley to raise an action against Sevco for losses to stock and show "he has influence on another club"- Its an obvious ploy though

Sports Direct have contracts with other English clubs so the undue influence thing is utter shite.