Sevco Thread

http://snp-falkirk.co.uk/?p=2579

At a time when Falkirk Council leader, Craig Martin, was claiming the local authority was facing a £20million shortfall in funding the Labour / Tory coalition administration has agreed to subsidise a forthcoming major Orange Walk through the town on 25 June.

At the meeting of the councils Executive Committee a report was presented outlining changes in the manner road traffic matters would be taken forward between the council and Police Scotland for parades and possessions.

Councillors agreed to meet the cost of the issuing of required Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders, (TTRO) for all organisations including local childrens Gala Days and heritage bodies.

However, the next report on the agenda related to a request by the Orange Order for the council to meet half the cost of the remaining transport issues with a grant to application to the Community Grants Fund to the tune of £1,145.

Imagine an orange march in Aberdeen. Ooocha

Dinna get your blood pressure up arguing with them, you'll never win against those sort of spastics.

Kick their cunt in instead

It's good practice for when a real challenging argument comes along. There's a few zoomer groups I'm a part of that I use as like a driving range for footballing debates. Scottish football banter being the biggest. What a whoore o dafties there are in there.

I've banged on about this for years but for the board not to include Jim Cummings goes beyond a disgrace, no way would he be paying an exec that kind of cash and he knows the business community in Aberdeen like the back of his hand, if Milne had worked with him instead of seeing him as a threat we'd be the major force in Scottish football now. Made his cash with his brain, not by throwing up cheap matchbox estates. Now living in Barbados with Rhianna as his neighbour but still loves the dons, wish we would build some bridges and get him back, he was the largest shareholder at one point and kept us going when no one else would.

Wasting my time posting it here but what a missed opportunity.

Any of you thinking sevco were going to be top of the league needs to watch a re-run of the last ten minutes today.

They need 15 signings to be at a 80 point per premiership season standard. 2-3 years minimum away from it. More likely 5.

Fuck um

Fucking establishment bbc no word of the bile being spouted from the sevco fans, yet focussing on the hibs fans invasion.

Two set pieces saw them beat,

Still the cunts will finish in the top two,

Sfa.

Duncan Fraser and his fellow board members of the spfl.

The main stream media,

All will see to it.