Sevco Thread

Fatboy can't win in court (again) so breaks his silence to the press to give our enemies ammo. The dhims are loving this sharade.

All those years of owning shares in Rangers and not a peek from fatboy. Now that the boycott is hurting and he is losing court cases he suddenly becomes a media whore.

He must think we are retarded.

:laughing:

The boycott. Brilliant! Is that the boycott of all the stock that The Rangers have to buy at hugely inflated prices anyway if unsold?

Because, let's be honest here, he isn't

The information at the heart of the dispute is understood to have been a letter from the South African tax authorities clearing King’s name despite a long running legal dispute over unpaid tax.

Ashley’s camp had argued that King’s long running legal battle with the taxman - which ended in 41 convictions and a cash settlement of almost £44m - made a mockery of the decision to pass him as a fit and proper person.

But they were forced to U-turn on that stance earlier this week when, under the procedure laid down for the judicial review, the SFA’s legal team provided them with a copy of King’s ‘certificate of good standing’ from SARS.

It was after discovering that the South African taxman had vouched for King’s credentials that Ashley’s lawyers were left with no option but to back down.

What a piece of shit. Probably a photo copy made by persons " unknown" and presented to the SFA who accepted it as fact without question .

The information at the heart of the dispute is understood to have been a letter from the South African tax authorities clearing King’s name despite a long running legal dispute over unpaid tax.

Ashley’s camp had argued that King’s long running legal battle with the taxman - which ended in 41 convictions and a cash settlement of almost £44m - made a mockery of the decision to pass him as a fit and proper person.

But they were forced to U-turn on that stance earlier this week when, under the procedure laid down for the judicial review, the SFA’s legal team provided them with a copy of King’s ‘certificate of good standing’ from SARS.

It was after discovering that the South African taxman had vouched for King’s credentials that Ashley’s lawyers were left with no option but to back down.

What a piece of shit. Probably a photo copy made by persons " unknown" and presented to the SFA who accepted it as fact without question .

Yeah, sounds legit :clangers2:

Does he still live in South Africa?

Old Firm game drove up domestic violence incidents by 43 per cent

Domestic abuse figures soared in Scotland on the day of the Old Firm game, The Times has learnt.

Police Scotland recorded a a 43 per cent rise in domestic incidents on Sunday, April 17, when Celtic played Rangers at Hampden Park.

The force confirmed there were 210 reported incidents throughout Scotland on the day of the Scottish Cup semi-final compared with 146 on an average Sunday.

Senior officers emphasised that it was not possible for them to directly attribute the spike to tensions associated with the Glasgow derby but they pointed out that the majority of the extra reports recorded.

Just confirmed what we all know. And by the way the "old firm " is dead .

yeah,QUOTE from considine:

"

“It has been great for Aberdeen as a club and a city that we have managed to stay within touching distance of Celtic for a good part of the season.

“It was similar last season. It has been another cracking season but all we need to do is get the results we need in the next four games.”

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-defender-andrew-considine-rangers-7838947#PyrEv8bTOvkt6ZMS.99

"

what was it Sir JC said about him again?

pathetic? weak-willed? aberdonian?

right again, it seems if that tranny is happy just being close to celtic

get him OUT the club

Back?! Fuck me! Footballers min! Do they nae realise that they were cheated out of cups and leagues because of these cunts cheating?

Idiots min!

Because, let's be honest here, he isn't

Off hun Media...how the certificate of good standing is issued

"I can get you a good standing certificate on Monday for R500.00 if you want?

They are not exactly a difficult thing to get.

Process: apply under a name (company or personal) that is not CURRENTLY under investigation, pay R500.00, get certificate. DK would get one as he paid his fines and therefore, is not under investigation. Under investigation? Pay slightly (and in a brown envelope in the coffee shop rather than the office) more but you can still get it."

R500.00 = about 25 quid.

Process: apply under a name (company or personal) that is not CURRENTLY under investigation, pay R500.00, get certificate. DK would get one as he paid his fines and therefore, is not under investigation. Under investigation? Pay slightly (and in a brown envelope in the coffee shop rather than the office) more but you can still get it."

R500.00 = about 25 quid.

Must be more to it. If it was that simple, i'm sure Ashley wouldn't be dropping his case, a decent lawyer would tear the SFA a new arsehole if that was the basis of declaring King a fit and proper person.

Pity, I always thought that one of these shady deals that has been made to get them where they are would have backfired by now. Especially with Ashley poking around.

The Scottish FA has dismissed Mike Ashley as "delusional" after the Newcastle United owner was forced to drop legal action against them at the Court of Session - only to claim afterwards that he was in fact the winner because Rangers were forced to divulge documents in private about the governing body's decision to declare Dave King a "fit and proper person" to become chairman at Ibrox.

Why do the SFA not make public why King is a "fit and proper person".

If the SFA say Ashley is delusional then that's good enough for me, clearly this can only mean Ashley is not only entirely sound of mind but he is onto something.

After all the SFA tell us a convicted Tax Fraudster, who also happened to be on the board that oversaw the complete failure and ultimate death of one of Scotlands Football clus is actually a Fit and Proper person to be involved in our game.

The SFA are the delusional ones here, reprehensible scumbags who think they can lie and cheat their way out of anything.

R500.00 = about 25 quid.

Yeah that whole certificate of good standing thing is clearly nonsense isn't it.

That's a bit like a peadofile getting a job in a school because he has a certificate saying he isn't currently abusing any kids at the time of writing the certificate.

How does a Certificate remove the obligation for any Club representative to NOT have criminal convictions or company liquidations in their recent past.

• Upvote 1

The rules are being broken left, right and centre.

Scottish football is grotesquely corrupt.

Someone needs to tackle it, good on Mike Ashley, but this corruption runs very deep indeed.

They arent.

They have just been written open to interpretation by the SFA to make sure any legal challenge fails.

It also means they can be used to the advantage of the filthy 2. Any bending of rules to fit their agenda can be explained. Shitely explained but explained all the same and within the 'rules of the SFA'.

James Doleman who has been in court reporting on these cases had a statement on his twitter from MASH saying that SFA did not approve King as a director of the actual football club, but did approve him as the director of the "holding company". Make of that what you will...

If the SFA say Ashley is delusional then that's good enough for me, clearly this can only mean Ashley is not only entirely sound of mind but he is onto something.

After all the SFA tell us a convicted Tax Fraudster, who also happened to be on the board that oversaw the complete failure and ultimate death of one of Scotlands Football clus is actually a Fit and Proper person to be involved in our game.

The SFA are the delusional ones here, reprehensible scumbags who think they can lie and cheat their way out of anything.

Agree with that. Must be the first time that the SFA have publicly said anything about this cover up since the new club was formed.

James Doleman who has been in court reporting on these cases had a statement on his twitter from MASH saying that SFA did not approve King as a director of the actual football club, but did approve him as the director of the "holding company". Make of that what you will...

Yes this is also being reported on some of the others sports sites. STV etc.

So basically its the old "ahh but thats the holding company not the club" get out.

In which case how can a wonky faced, lying, south african cunt, who isnt not on the board of RFC make statements in the press on behalf of RFC, make representations to the SFA on behalf of RFC and in fact act in any way as RFC - he's not even on the board.

In which case.... why on earth did the SFA need to vet him as Fit and Proper at all....

I think the point MASH are making here is that its all a charade, the SFA have never passed King as fit and proper to be on the Rangers board - they don't need to as he's not on the RFC board., only the RIFC board. But they have been happy to go along with and help give the general impression that King is on the RFC board just to maintain the illusion.

Complicit in more lies and deception, what a surprise.

I am genuinely interested if Ashleys track has changed given Nooooooooucastle Uneeeeeted's imminent relegation?

And no, I'm not saying he deliberately got them relegated (other than refusing to pay money for decent players with the correct attitudes to get them out of the mire, fucking Sissoko FFS), just that he is looking at two business investments that he can sell shitloads of crap off the back of. Yesterday's technicality was that King was only a director of the holding company, not the member club, er company, thing. Point being Ashley is now free to say ok I'm only the owner of Newcastle's holding company not the member club, er company, thing ergo I can buy up RFC on the relative cheap.

BUT, fundamentally RFC still loses shitloads because of their pish operating model and charity is not Ashleys style. Step forward NUFC with their massive golden handshake from the EPL and I could see a wee symbiotic relationship very quickly forming.

Now if only somebody knew of a billionaire with experience in sweating underperforming sports brands.....

I am genuinely interested if Ashleys track has changed given Nooooooooucastle Uneeeeeted's imminent relegation?

And no, I'm not saying he deliberately got them relegated (other than refusing to pay money for decent players with the correct attitudes to get them out of the mire, fucking Sissoko FFS), just that he is looking at two business investments that he can sell shitloads of crap off the back of. Yesterday's technicality was that King was only a director of the holding company, not the member club, er company, thing. Point being Ashley is now free to say ok I'm only the owner of Newcastle's holding company not the member club, er company, thing ergo I can buy up RFC on the relative cheap.

BUT, fundamentally RFC still loses shitloads because of their pish operating model and charity is not Ashleys style. Step forward NUFC with their massive golden handshake from the EPL and I could see a wee symbiotic relationship very quickly forming.

Now if only somebody knew of a billionaire with experience in sweating underperforming sports brands.....

After the shambles of the last 2 years, threats, infighting and so on, I can't see Ashley buying up anything to do with RFC.

He'll sweat the brand as you say, but the club itself he won't put a penny more into IMO.

After the shambles of the last 2 years, threats, infighting and so on, I can't see Ashley buying up anything to do with RFC.

He'll sweat the brand as you say, but the club itself he won't put a penny more into IMO.

He won't, but it doesn't take a massive imagination to think of ways that NUFC as an entity could. They borrow '00s of Millions against tele revenues. Why not borrow £10m more and use it to buy players to loan to RFC for a £1? Potential Uefa exposure, all the reasons that have been discussed on here previously. This is the club that paid £8m for fucking Boumsong remember. NUFC have fucked up royally. But the one thing they're not short of yet is cash, certainly not relative to der hun, not as long as the EPL is chucking it about in the way they are.

How do you know that Ashley isn't bankrolling King already for instance? Because Mcgillywibble said so...

He won't, but it doesn't take a massive imagination to think of ways that NUFC as an entity could. They borrow '00s of Millions against tele revenues. Why not borrow £10m more and use it to buy players to loan to RFC for a £1? Potential Uefa exposure, all the reasons that have been discussed on here previously. This is the club that paid £8m for fucking Boumsong remember. NUFC have fucked up royally. But the one thing they're not short of yet is cash, certainly not relative to der hun, not as long as the EPL is chucking it about in the way they are.

How do you know that Ashley isn't bankrolling King already for instance? Because Mcgillywibble said so...

Well how do we know that the Pope himself isn't backing Dave King? Some people would say we don't.

But I'm just sharing an opinion, I don't think Ashley likes King or the Rangers regime, they treated his employees very poorly and by extension publicly humiliated Ashley.

He seemed all out to get revenge but in the end he settled for getting his money back in full and has since pretty much sat back.

Some people seem to think he is working away on some master plan but personally I think he is getting on with making money and in the meantime waiting for Sevco to implode themselves rather than waste his time and effort on them.

If the opportunity presents itself to put the boot into King and co I think he might still take it though.

Either way, i just can't see him getting deeper involved in Sevco.

Would be interesting to see what happened though, I think if Newcastle loan Rangers 5 players gratis like they did 2 seasons ago then some of the SPL clubs may take action to prevent this being possible in future.

I can't understand why the SPFL handbook doesn't limit number of loans between any 2 member clubs already - its an obvious area of possible manipulation.

Well how do we know that the Pope himself isn't backing Dave King? Some people would say we don't.

But I'm just sharing an opinion, I don't think Ashley likes King or the Rangers regime, they treated his employees very poorly and by extension publicly humiliated Ashley.

He seemed all out to get revenge but in the end he settled for getting his money back in full and has since pretty much sat back.

Some people seem to think he is working away on some master plan but personally I think he is getting on with making money and in the meantime waiting for Sevco to implode themselves rather than waste his time and effort on them.

If the opportunity presents itself to put the boot into King and co I think he might still take it though.

Either way, i just can't see him getting deeper involved in Sevco.

Would be interesting to see what happened though, I think if Newcastle loan Rangers 5 players gratis like they did 2 seasons ago then some of the SPL clubs may take action to prevent this being possible in future.

I can't understand why the SPFL handbook doesn't limit number of loans between any 2 member clubs already - its an obvious area of possible manipulation.

1/ As a rule successful billionaires don't tend to take umbridge at 3rd parties and exact meaningful revenge by dragging them screaming to court and then making an utter cunt of the case against them, twice! This isn't an episode of neighbours, its real life. This just seems so horribly horribly scripted. Just like Neighbours in fact!

2/ What could clubs now do if Newcastle did lend the players? The problem previously was Ashley's involvement with them both was it not, as opposed to the commercial terms of the loan per se. Now that it is just these silly inconsequential holding companies that are involved there's not a problem surely? Not on the SFA's watch anyway. Fuck me they could turn out wearing Newcastle strips and Bryson and co would only consider that improperly but still effectively registered. It doesn't matter anyway does it? Not as long as they get RFC to Europe where RFC desperately need to be to regain anything remotely close to solvency. Solvent RFC plus plucky losers CFC equals OF equals Scottish Football. End of.

I know exactly what you're getting at VforV but this current state of affairs (with the only solace being the apparent need to continue to fund £7m pa losses as long as they don't make Europe) is beyond what anyone could reasonably assert to be 'fantasy' certainly if looked at from their 2012 perspective with £170m of debt and staring down a barrel of a fucking big gun!

In a recent Twitter poll of Rangers fans, 48% voted that, outside of Celtic, Dundee United would be the scalp they would most enjoy taking in a one-off game.

The idea that they would have usurped Aberdeen in the rivalry stakes, with the bitter fall out from Neil Simpson's disgusting challenge on Ian Durrant still relatively fresh, would have been unthinkable five years ago.

GL370835.jpg

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-record-fc-heres-one-7866758#oC7SqKPJHgfgAbSj.99

That is a shame.

Only posted this to show another angle on this perfectly timed Simpson challenge again. ( in colour )

In a recent Twitter poll of Rangers fans, 48% voted that, outside of Celtic, Dundee United would be the scalp they would most enjoy taking in a one-off game.

The idea that they would have usurped Aberdeen in the rivalry stakes, with the bitter fall out from Neil Simpson's disgusting challenge on Ian Durrant still relatively fresh, would have been unthinkable five years ago.

GL370835.jpg

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-record-fc-heres-one-7866758#oC7SqKPJHgfgAbSj.99

That is a shame.

Only posted this to show another angle on this perfectly timed Simpson challenge again. ( in colour )

Cooper ye fud

1/ As a rule successful billionaires don't tend to take umbridge at 3rd parties and exact meaningful revenge by dragging them screaming to court and then making an utter cunt of the case against them, twice! This isn't an episode of neighbours, its real life. This just seems so horribly horribly scripted. Just like Neighbours in fact!

2/ What could clubs now do if Newcastle did lend the players? The problem previously was Ashley's involvement with them both was it not, as opposed to the commercial terms of the loan per se. Now that it is just these silly inconsequential holding companies that are involved there's not a problem surely? Not on the SFA's watch anyway. Fuck me they could turn out wearing Newcastle strips and Bryson and co would only consider that improperly but still effectively registered. It doesn't matter anyway does it? Not as long as they get RFC to Europe where RFC desperately need to be to regain anything remotely close to solvency. Solvent RFC plus plucky losers CFC equals OF equals Scottish Football. End of.

I know exactly what you're getting at VforV but this current state of affairs (with the only solace being the apparent need to continue to fund £7m pa losses as long as they don't make Europe) is beyond what anyone could reasonably assert to be 'fantasy' certainly if looked at from their 2012 perspective with £170m of debt and staring down a barrel of a fucking big gun!

1. Not as a rule no. But weren't discussing the general rule, we were discussing Mike Ashley's reaction to being publicly called out by Dave King and Paul Murray. However odd the court cases situation appears I suspect their was a plan but has long since dropped out of the MASH focus. Given that Rangers publicly stated they had no intention to pay back the loan feom MASH then after the court cases were raised suddenly announced they were raising money and then paid it back in full you might say the litigious angst caused has resulted in what MASH wanted.

2. Clubs wouldn't do anything directly if Newcastle lend 5 players next year, but the point i made was they may then take action to prevent it IN FUTURE. ie. rules may be tightened up on the number of loans coming in from anyone one club if there is a feeling this is being abused. Those rules would of course only come into effect a year or 2 after the event so no harm to Sevco. And that would suite the SPFL just fine as they don't really want to stand in the way of the cheats getting their new club back to the top.

Not sure what you are conflating the commercial loans with player loans, I'll put it down to the fact you are pissed off that cheating fucks like Sevco even exist.

GL370835.jpg

That is a shame.

That photo gives, if needed. Conclusive proof that Simmie did indeed get the ball.

All in glorious Technicolor.

GL370835.jpg

That is a shame.

That is a truly beautiful pic.

The anguish on Durrant's weasel like coupon is a delight to behold.

Not the commercial loans, no, the commercial terms of the player loans. I thought the other clubs' route to action was if said players arrived being paid £1 per month by the Scottish team AND the owner of the donor club making said questionable loan had a foot in both camps. Mike will now surely argue he doesn't he is merely involved with the unconnected holding company, just like winking Dave. That assumes the clubs choose to complain of course. Recent history suggests they won't. And secondly 3 pts for the toon yesterday might yet provide a plan B down Tyneside way.

But I agree, cheating fucks they surely are and it is the SFA's sole, singular, blinkered operating model that as long as der hun are guaranteed CL income to help them break even (and Timmy are stupid enough to go along with that because it then gives them their sole benchmark) then all is well in Scottish Fitba.

Cunts.