Sevco Thread

Paper talk...

Mark Warburton's phone number was published on the internet shortly after his departure from The Rangers a fortnight ago, leading to him being deluged by abusive calls and messages, largely from Celtic and Hibernian fans.

:wtf: Why would fans apart from the huns give Warburton any abuse.

I see your obsession with this lot is hitting fever pitch again.

Paper talk...

Mark Warburton's phone number was published on the internet shortly after his departure from The Rangers a fortnight ago, leading to him being deluged by abusive calls and messages, largely from Celtic and Hibernian fans.

:wtf: Why would fans apart from the huns give Warburton any abuse.

I work with a Celtic fan and he had a recording of one of his mates phoning Warburton.

Might be an exception but there are supporters of other clubs phoning the boy.

I think it's a shame as I know that he said a few stupid things in his time at Rangers but I'm sure he's a decent bloke who didn't know or understand the baggage that comes with Rangers before he went there.

I work with a Celtic fan and he had a recording of one of his mates phoning Warburton.

Might be an exception but there are supporters of other clubs phoning the boy.

I think it's a shame as I know that he said a few stupid things in his time at Rangers but I'm sure he's a decent bloke who didn't know or understand the baggage that comes with Rangers before he went there.

He was on a good screw there. Stupid cunt should just pay and change his fucking number.

Barry Ferguson offered his resignation as Clyde manager after a meeting with the club's board immediately after Saturday's 1-0 defeat by Annan Athletic - a 10th League Two match in a row without a win - but the Cumbernauld outfit are trying to persuade the former Rangers and Scotland player to think again,

The BBC Gossip page has outdone it's self today. 8 gossip articles about The Rangers. :happy:

Barry Ferguson offered his resignation as Clyde manager after a meeting with the club's board immediately after Saturday's 1-0 defeat by Annan Athletic - a 10th League Two match in a row without a win - but the Cumbernauld outfit are trying to persuade the former Rangers and Scotland player to think again,

The BBC Gossip page has outdone it's self today. 8 gossip articles about The Rangers. :happy:

@@Panda does anyone actually check the BBC gossip page and think "maybe having 90% of it about the huns is a touch unbalanced"?