Sevco Thread

I think the premature reports saying the huns have "got their man" were really just meaning they had permission to talk to him.

I expect he will pass over them, upon learning there's no budget - as per the DFO they had lined up. Right enough, if he just wants a pay packet he may sign up.

Hopefully he will have the sense to talk to warburton for some inside info first.

Apparently his contract was no being renewed anyway, and so the stories of him being "bought out" are shite to appease the boche with fantasies of having money.

I think he might take it.

Reading between the lines Pedro is shite and his current club are happy to release him from the last month of his contract.

He's never really managed anything of note I don't think.

Sorry (not really) if already covered, but Rangers have paid £500,000 compensation even though the boy's contract runs out in 45 days.

Sauce? Sounds very lamb-y.

I personally think he was cheap with an exotic name that didn't have any issues with a forth coming Supreme Court tax assessment whom the gullibillyboys will buy into in their thousands and keep the show on the road until about October again.

Sauce? Sounds very lamb-y.

I personally think he was cheap with an exotic name that didn't have any issues with a forth coming Supreme Court tax assessment whom the gullibillyboys will buy into in their thousands and keep the show on the road until about October again.

Saw it retweeted, it came from an account either from whoever it is they've signed him from or the local press. Was all in Portuguese (or some language that's not English) like but when translated said they had accepted £500,000 as his contract runs out in 45 days.

Saw it retweeted, it came from an account either from whoever it is they've signed him from or the local press. Was all in Portuguese (or some language that's not English) like but when translated said they had accepted £500,000 as his contract runs out in 45 days.

Who knew Portuguese was the national language of Qatar?!

BBC journalist doing thorough research as per.

It's a football forum. Pay me to post and I'll spend all day researching each one if you like. If not I'll post the same way as all the shit-hot joiners, plumbers, IT consultants and phone salesman do.

But here's the guardian also reporting he had 45 days left on his contract.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/09/pedro-caixinha-cleared-by-qatari-club-rangers-manager

Compo somewhere between £300 and 500k, definitely a six-figure sum.

It's a football forum. Pay me to post and I'll spend all day researching each one if you like. If not I'll post the same way as all the shit-hot joiners, plumbers, IT consultants and phone salesman do.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/09/pedro-caixinha-cleared-by-qatari-club-rangers-manager

There is no mention of compensation in the article.

And if you read the twitter statements it states, they considered the financial benefits and weighed up against league position. He had 45 days left, he wasn't signing a new deal and they are 5th in the league, 8 points off 4th with 3 games to play.

That seems to be the only sources referred, wouldn't surprise me if the financial benefit is not paying him for the next 45 days (which equates to pretty much £300k), where he was going to achieve the sum of fuck all anyway.

True the opinions on here (including myself) are largely fucking nonesense, but they are just that, opinions

Your statement was made very much in the manner of a factual statement. Folk are understandably decrying it as being highly likely a load of pish. Dinna feel too bad about it.

There is no mention of compensation in the article.

And if you read the twitter statements it states, they considered the financial benefits and weighed up against league position. He had 45 days left, he wasn't signing a new deal and they are 5th in the league, 8 points off 4th with 3 games to play.

That seems to be the only sources referred, wouldn't surprise me if the financial benefit is not paying him for the next 45 days (which equates to pretty much £300k), where he was going to achieve the sum of fuck all anyway.

Rangers have paid compensation, even though he's a free agent in 45 days.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

True the opinions on here (including myself) are largely fucking nonesense, but they are just that, opinions

Your statement was made very much in the manner of a factual statement. Folk are understandably decrying it as being highly likely a load of pish. Dinna feel too bad about it.

Give over. I post opinions the same as everyone else, you're the one who's raising where I work. I could discuss your job too but no-body gives a fuck who you are or how you pay the bills.

Like I say, he had 45 days left on his contract and Rangers have paid compensation for him. Not sure why you're all leaping to Rangers' defence here but there you go.