Sevco Thread

Agree, but you can't be telling me they have more chance with their ugly wee brother in tow? Unless they too are now believing Sky's propoganda?

Said before, their best shot at England is probably if the Manyoos and Chelskis fuck off to some global league and the rest of the shite in England use some of their Sky cash to reinvigorate what's left. But again I'd ask why they're not brave enough to go down this route on their own.

You're correct. I'm not telling you that. No one wants them.

Also, when Chelsea etc all leave, Sky and the Sky cash will also...

You're correct. I'm not telling you that. No one wants them.

Also, when Chelsea etc all leave, Sky and the Sky cash will also...

That'll be a sight to behold, as half the clubs in England who have been (urgh!) 'chasing the dream' all go bankrupt at the same time.

Ah well, fuck 'em. Brought it on themselves.

Even by the Daily Record's standards - today's article about Jamie Walker is disgusting, biased, shameless propaganda:

"Club in the wrong. Jamie a total professional. Hearts making him a scapegoat. Wants to play for Rangers. Hearts going to get nothing if not careful. Just take the money!!!"

Designed to pressure all parties of Hearts, our fans, and Walker himself.

Fuck off you rag. Haven't seen one of your papers bought in Edinburgh in years. Remember they started an East edition and tried to give them away free.

Hope EVERYWHERE outside weegie land rejects this filth and think clubs themselves should ban interviews to them.

• Upvote 4