Sevco Thread

The mention of taking legal advice seems to be getting quoted to deter fans from pushing further. Almost like a court ruling. But this is no more than a friendly lawyer having a look at our football governing body's rules. Which are hugely open to interpretation and are not themselves legal documents. Romanov was regularly battered with grey rules. Used for the first time in anger to suit certain situations such as game into disrepute.

Am I right in saying Doncaster said he'd be happy to take fans questions? If so, this has to happen and publicly with no pre selection of questions.

To be clear about the situation. Old Rangers knowingly broke the rules to gain an advantage in Scottish football. Knowing they could attract better players by avoiding PAYE tax payments for their staff. The club was only ever punished for going into administration. NOT for this crime. IF we are to believe it is the same club it should be punished as Livingston were with points deductions and fines at least.

I question in Scotland any INDEPENDENT review.

Much as I dislike Celtic, the onus is on them to ensure this does not lie and to lead the rest of Scottish football in its outrage. More fans in Scotland DON'T support this zombie / Frankenstein ckub than do.

Pressure also on our Boards such as Milne and Budge and Dempster to represent their fans. No cosey tea and biscuits let's hope this all goes away chats in Glasgow. It won't.

Doncaster saying FROM NOW ON rules have changed to address this sickens me. I feel for tbe next ckub where an example will be made. Unkess it's them again.

• Upvote 4

Mistakes were made, lessons learned.

Think we all seem to agree it's best to move on from this.

Honest question mate, which lessons do you feel have been learned and why do you feel that?

Move on how? Almost all of the people involved with Deadco and the authorities during these years are still in place and still laughing in our faces and turning a blind eye. How can Scottish football move on? I agree that we should focus on Aberdeen and doing what's best for us but the competitions we play in were won by a team fielding players that were improperly registered and that they couldn't otherwise afford. Their new incarnation are continuing to be allowed to flaunt FFP just now as if it doesn't apply to them and our authorities yet again do nothing. They will undoubtedly be able to spend obscene amounts of money they don't have trying to prevent 10 in a row by Celtic and again our authorities will do nothing. We are all dons fans and we should absolutely concentrate on our own club first and we are in really good shape just now better than for decades but I'm not sure how our club can want to continue to be part of 3 domestic competitions that are only governed when those governing them feel like doing so?

• Upvote 1

Jimmy - cracking post.

Western skinny person - there is one crucial distinction I'd make in what you say. LNS went to rediculous lengths to divest himself from covering the failure of Rangers to collect tax (and thus enjoy the financial benefit of not doing so). He majored on the registration aspect and deliberately so.

I only say this as I suspect any fan-led Judicial review if there is one will major on the tax aspect, since that could/should be considered materially different to get around the double jeopardy rules. The QC yesterday specifically based his judgement on the statement that no SPL rules were broken. That was shite even then (the so called wee tax case) and is definitely shite now (the big tax case).

To pinch a comment from another forum - fuck sake we can't even do corruption competently!!!

Surely those that govern for the huns game in Scotland are crossing their fingers that this episode just dies a natural death.

Like most, I think it probably will, which reflects poorly/well on who?

Summed up best in the comments section of one of the papers yesterday. Some wee smug fuck of a Hun, laced with obvious sarcasm, said "I think it's important we all move on now" to which someone else replied

"We???"

I see the SPFL have stated that they don't really know if Chuckie Green bought the history...

He couldn't have as it's the same club. The club won the trophies so couldn't possibly sell them if they are the same club.

That's the point that fucks them.

If it's the same club as they like to claim then they sold all the history including all the titles to the new company. Meaning they have fuck all league titles as they sold them all.

So it's either a new club with bought titles or the same club with fuck all.

It cannot possibly be both.

Frazzles them.

That and asking the local huns my way if they've been in Woolworths in Elgin recently. When they point out it's now Poundland and you tell them "Exactly". Same building, same folk going there but a completely different entity.

Stupid cunts.

• Upvote 3

Because I understand how they operate.

You clearly dinna.

My pal for instance crashed his car into a field at 120 mph at 2am, blazing drunk.

The cops came. He got charged with nothing and got full insurance value for the car. The cops apparently fucked taking a reading was the official story.

Except it's not true. They got rid of it for him.

You clearly dinna.

My pal for instance crashed his car into a field at 120 mph at 2am, blazing drunk.

The cops came. He got charged with nothing and got full insurance value for the car. The cops apparently fucked taking a reading was the official story.

And your mate who is part of this super secretive and highly organised group just told you this?

• Upvote 1

You clearly dinna.

Utter fantasy.
  • Upvote 3

You clearly dinna.

Ach come on tup min

Look after #1, and treat others with respect.

And be nice.

Then rest will take care of itself.

Nae need to worry about others.

Yes it is I agree.

But it's very difficult to get convicted of anything if you are a mason.

Why didn't you?

Too scared of him?

Worried you might lose your wick mental rep.

Basically you DD.

You should be fuvkin ashamed of yourself.

Fuckin mess.

• Upvote 1

They got caught deliberately cheating.

That the favoured masonic establishment team would never get punished for it's crimes.

No.

Never let them forget.

I was actually taking the the piss. Though the point it's at now I don't see anything actually happening.

Us ranting on the net isn't going to change it. Thankfully the virus that is them are doing a cracking job of fucking themselfs. Wee loss to Motherwell and a bit of infighting and we can expect to watch a bonfire before the 5th of November.