Sevco Thread

Aye, he's a sad case now. Thought he knew which side his bread was buttered on....ended up with no chance of another serious management job.

Not the same chap who wore the old red jersey with such distinction and honour during his playing days. Best just to remember the player not the current sadsack hun.

Going to the Huns is an unforgivable act & cancels out ANY good things done prior

Leaving the Huns is asking for forgiveness & that can only be granted IF you do something truly remarkable like cementing a rat

Havers man. McLeish turned down loads of moves to stay with us and help us to win loads of shit. Why should he not go to the huns from Hibs for more schekels? Good luck to the cunt he's more than earned our goodwill. Any AFC fan wishing ill on him is a mean spirited cunt imo.

In my lifetime he's simply that ginger Hun rodent who was a figurehead to all that EBT cheating. Couldn't give a fuck how solid he was in the 80's. Also, spoke a lot of shit about Scottish football when he left for England. Now another desperate "Rangers man" whoring himself out for a job. Fuck him

Solid?

A bit of an understatement there.

The man was a colossus for us.

Going to the Huns is an unforgivable act & cancels out ANY good things done prior

Leaving the Huns is asking for forgiveness & that can only be granted IF you do something truly remarkable like cementing a rat

Correct. Leaving us for the huns is a heinous act and will be met by the appropriate levels of hatred.

Go and read a book or watch clips on youtube or even a DVD then instead of talking bollocks about guys who were absolutely superb for the club you are supposed to support.

I've read Willie Millers autobiography actually. Loved it. A man who ignored both arsecheeks of Glasgow and even after a disappointing spell as manager, is still regarded a club legend. Won't see me have a bad word to say about him.

Hun lover.

Can't believe folk are bad mouthing Mcleish. I don't care about what he's done in management, he should only be remembered as the colossus he was for us as a player.

It's pretty hard to just focus on that when he is acting like a dirty fucking Hun cunt every, very public, chance he gets.

It's not about 'in management', I didn't really give a fuck what he was doing while he was actually in management. He's not a manager. He's just a fucking Hun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's pretty hard to just focus on that when he is acting like a dirty fucking Hun cunt every, very public, chance he gets.

It's not about 'in management', I didn't really give a fuck what he was doing while he was actually in management. He's not a manager. He's just a fucking Hun.

Give it a rest you fucking weirdo. What exactly is he doing? Trying to land a well paid job thats all.

• Downvote 1

I couldn't give a shit to be honest. I remember McLeish as a player and he's deserving of better than some of the chat on here. Simple as that.

Well I remember him as the Huns manager during the worst bout of cheating in the history of sport.

'hun sympathiser' chat like that makes you sound mentally ill. It's football you daft cunt.

Football is all about the irrationality. We support Aberdeen cause what? We're from there. For most folk, aye, but for some it could've just been they liked the colour red or they had an uncle they thought was sound who supported the Dons. There's no reason or rhyme to anything, having a hatred of certain clubs is part and parcel of football. With the Huns however, it goes beyond football, everything they are has no place in this century, and no place in the future. That's why they are the most hated team in Scotland. That's why we (and supporters of many other clubs) say 'fuck anything to do with them.'

You're not impressing anyone with your "chill out it's only football" crap. Everyone can be as passionate and irrational as they want cause at the end of the day it's 22 men running about after a fucking ball. And we all pay money to watch it. If you don't like the Hun bashing off you go to the 'bears den' or 'watp1972kingbillyorange.com' or some shite. Fud.

Football is all about the irrationality. We support Aberdeen cause what? We're from there. For most folk, aye, but for some it could've just been they liked the colour red or they had an uncle they thought was sound who supported the Dons. There's no reason or rhyme to anything, having a hatred of certain clubs is part and parcel of football. With the Huns however, it goes beyond football, everything they are has no place in this century, and no place in the future. That's why they are the most hated team in Scotland. That's why we (and supporters of many other clubs) say 'fuck anything to do with them.'

You're not impressing anyone with your "chill out it's only football" crap. Everyone can be as passionate and irrational as they want cause at the end of the day it's 22 men running about after a fucking ball. And we all pay money to watch it. If you don't like the Hun bashing off you go to the 'bears den' or 'watp1972kingbillyorange.com' or some shite. Fud.

You're not 'hun bashing' you are slagging off one of the best, most loyal players in our history because he left Hibs to be the Rangers manager. Why shouldn't he have done that? To keep wee fannies like you happy? Who would find some other reason to hate him anyway because you are a gormless, irrational wee turd.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1