Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc

Pish

Crowds were up at most top league clubs and trophies were won by half a dozen or more sides

Since the zombie reincarnation arrived in the top league the Victims have won everything

None of which contradicts anything in my post.

Celtic got better, that's all.

Ict, Ross County and Dons winning the small pot on pens was hardly the high watermark of Scotch fitba.

Read the daily record hotline calls for a laugh last night. One of them was concerned the club would be liquidated again.

:laughing: :laughing:

These cunts' heids are juggling more paradoxes than a Victorian comedy.

"To lose one club may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two looks like carelessness." - Oscar Wilde

Whoever has that phone is in for a hoot.

Maybe we should take it as a thread on here. Collective wisdom kind of thing.

But Officer are you sure it’s correct that I am ejected due to poor punctuation? And this charge about inappropriate shoulder width, what’s that all about? What’s that? Well yes I am Jewish actually. And yes I do reside ordinarily south of Stonehaven...

Guest milne_afc

I think you could easily argue that the huns are far superior to every team that has been relegated in that time.

Exactly, added to the fact teams are now signing EPL and upper level Championship players it's pretty obvious SPL is currently in a period of improvement.

Exactly, added to the fact teams are now signing EPL and upper level Championship players it's pretty obvious SPL is currently in a period of improvement.

So one team has improved?

Who are signing EPL and upper level Championship players? Hibs? Hearts? Motherwell?

Doesn't mean the general standard of the league has improved though.

See above from Milne.

I hate the huns at much as anyone but it's a bit mental to suggest the standard in the main hasn't improved.

See above from Milne.

I hate the huns at much as anyone but it's a bit mental to suggest the standard in the main hasn't improved.

So who has improved?

You might say Kilmarnock, but for every Kilmarnock there's a Motherwell who have gone backwards. Hearts and Hibs appear weaker than they were when they were promoted. St Johnstone are getting worse.

But Rangers have improved so therefore Scottish football is better, apparently. And Celtic winning a treble-treble is also better than the trophies being spread out, which they were before the zombies turned up in the top flight.

Milne is a Hun apologist. He's definitely picked the right username.

• Upvote 2

And the huns being better than the team they replaced in the league has no correlation to the standard of football being served up by the rest of the teams.

One team leaves the league. They are replaced by a team infinitely times better. That improves the standard of the league. I can't even see how that can be sensibly debated but feel free to try.

Maybe it'll be the same this season with Ross County replacing Dundee.

That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy Scottish football without the huns.