Sevco Thread

Shinnie on the bench against the hun the day

Him and Lowe only got the last six minutes, but according to Derby fans on Twitter Shinnie still showed enough to suggest he should be starting. He was also involved in their best move of the match.

And according to the Huns on twitter, Halliday and Polster both singled out Shinnie for special treatment.

Busy afternoon considering he didn't appear until the 84th minute.

Finally announced that Ryan Kent won't be heading back to Ibrox and it looks like his Liverpool career is over and he is looking for a new club.

No way will Sevco be able the reported £8m transfer fee.

Everyone knew that there was no was in hell Kent was heading back there but that did not stop the PR machine churn out 'Kent to sign' stories.

Deluded cunts the lot of them.

Good news. Given Freddo is likely to be away to the first team to offer a few million quid those cunts are going to be significantly weaker this season.

Fatso Stewart in for Kent

LOL

They have linked Morelos with every club going in a vain attempt to try and get big bucks for him.

It must be his disciplinary record that is putting potential suitors off as the cunt obviously knows how to score.

I can see him buggering off for £6-8 million (but announced as £20m plus by Snake Mountain) and if he does the business and controls his temper at that next club, his next move might very well be for big money.

They have linked Morelos with every club going in a vain attempt to try and get big bucks for him.

It must be his disciplinary record that is putting potential suitors off as the cunt obviously knows how to score.

I can see him buggering off for £6-8 million (but announced as £20m plus by Snake Mountain) and if he does the business and controls his temper at that next club, his next move might very well be for big money.

The thing with him is, he does score a lot of goals, but gets so many chances and wastes more than he takes. His record against us and Celtic is shocking, whenever he's not in a team that is much better than the opposition he isn't up to much.

When he played in Finland he played for the best team in the league (that wins the league almost every season) and was playing against shite like RoPS every week.

He's just not that good. And he's a thick as pig shit cunt, no one with any sense is going to go near him.

The thing with him is, he does score a lot of goals, but gets so many chances and wastes more than he takes. His record against us and Celtic is shocking, whenever he's not in a team that is much better than the opposition he isn't up to much.

When he played in Finland he played for the best team in the league (that wins the league almost every season) and was playing against shite like RoPS every week.

He's just not that good. And he's a thick as pig shit cunt, no one with any sense is going to go near him.

Miss of the season last year too versus the other arse cheek.

£6-8 m. Seriously?

Yes, unfortunately the two weegie clubs manage to get the inflated prices for players, so they’ll probably get that, even though he’s not worth it.

Quite glad Kent isn’t coming back as he looked a very good layer compared to most in the league, I thought he looked pissed off in most matches I saw when he wasn’t getting assisted much by poorer quality players and seemed to get annoyed with the refs too. It was a beauty when one of our players ripped his shirt in the cup match I think, he was greeting about it to the ref.