Sevco Thread

Remember the ppt pack they presented to the SPL when pleading their case for the new club to be admitted to the top division.

Must be out there on the internet somewhere.

I seem to recall it was very close to slide 1 picture of Ibrox, slide 2 picture of loads of huns, slide 3 "we arra peepul"

Didn't go down as well as they expected

One team leaves the league. They are replaced by a team infinitely times better. That improves the standard of the league. I can't even see how that can be sensibly debated but feel free to try.

Maybe it'll be the same this season with Ross County replacing Dundee.

That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy Scottish football without the huns.

Are you honestly saying that the new Huns were “infinitely times better” when they got promoted? No, they weren’t, also the fact that the league itself gears up to having those two as the best teams doesn’t improve Scottish Football in the slightest, it’s basically a regression from a position that Scottish Football had a chance to actually improve from but chose to wait for the preferred norm to come back

• Upvote 1

Are you honestly saying that the new Huns were “infinitely times better” when they got promoted? No, they weren’t, also the fact that the league itself gears up to having those two as the best teams doesn’t improve Scottish Football in the slightest, it’s basically a regression from a position that Scottish Football had a chance to actually improve from but chose to wait for the preferred norm to come back

I do think this one is just dependent on your personal pov.

But I'm more seeing it the way you summarise above myself.

So who has improved?

You might say Kilmarnock, but for every Kilmarnock there's a Motherwell who have gone backwards. Hearts and Hibs appear weaker than they were when they were promoted. St Johnstone are getting worse.

But Rangers have improved so therefore Scottish football is better, apparently. And Celtic winning a treble-treble is also better than the trophies being spread out, which they were before the zombies turned up in the top flight.

Milne is a Hun apologist. He's definitely picked the right username.

Total hun behaviour from a few on here. Disappointing

• Upvote 1

Maybe we should take it as a thread on here. Collective wisdom kind of thing.

But Officer are you sure it’s correct that I am ejected due to poor punctuation? And this charge about inappropriate shoulder width, what’s that all about? What’s that? Well yes I am Jewish actually. And yes I do reside ordinarily south of Stonehaven...

I’m primed in the pub to be texting the phoneline at the first negative pish from somebody.

We dinna want MA to go bankrupt as that lets the hunfkpigs off the hook. Fk lettin they cnts off wi a huge bill.

If Ashley goes bankrupt, the sequestrators are legally obliged to chase down all the moneys due and these people tend to have unlimited resources.

Ashley going bust would probably be a bigger problem for the huns.