Sevco Thread

They were jumping on the roof of the disabled section of Pittodrie last season in the cup game after Worrall's goal. Idiots.

That’s right, although if any do fall and permanently injure themselves then at least they will appreciate the irony of the situation.

Didn’t they also injure their own disabled fans at parkhead when they went mental at a celebratory Celtic lap of honour last year? The scamps.

Fuck me have you seen their statement!

"it should be pointed out that Rangers had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled at Rugby Park"

So what exactly did they say? Byraway our neanderthal fans might decide to invade the pitch and jump all over the top of the disabled section. You might want to make sure the disabled section can cope with that.

• Upvote 1

"it should be pointed out that Rangers had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled at Rugby Park"

So what exactly did they say? Byraway our neanderthal fans might decide to invade the pitch and jump all over the top of the disabled section. You might want to make sure the disabled section can cope with that.

That's a classic from Traynor. One of his most brazen yet.

Should have made their own fans aware of their concerns, what are Killie supposed to do if the huns celebrate a routine league win like a Champs League final victory?

Think this might be Jim Traynor’s finest moment yet. So the fans jump on the disabled section causing it to collapse and have a pitch invasion.

Would you either a) Apologise and say it was a late winner, fans got excited we will pay to fix it and give money to a charity.

Or B) Produce this:

"Dear Sir / Madam -

It has come to our attention that the roof of the disabled section at your ground is accessible from the stands.

We would remind you that our fans are the absolute scum of the earth, and would not think twice before jumping up & down on it like demented gibbons till it collapsed, crushing the most physically vulnerable people at the game. We are warning you about this so that - in the likely event of a complete trainwreck - we can say it's your fault, because we told you our fans were utter vermin, causing criminal damage and endangering the disabled at the drop of a hat.

Yours sincerely "

• Upvote 2

Obviously rather they went out to the Danes but will be good to see them getting battered all over the shop by the Poles.

Not that I ever want to see them progress in Europe.

But there's a definite appeal in them being trapped in an Eastern European city with a rampaging mob of psychotic ex-army ubercatholics with access to military hardware & fuck all to lose.

• Upvote 2

Not that I ever want to see them progress in Europe.

But there's a definite appeal in them being trapped in an Eastern European city with a rampaging mob of psychotic ex-army ubercatholics with access to military hardware & fuck all to lose.

Sounds fucking tremendous, I'd probably buy a Daily Record the next day.

big test now for Doncaster and the spfl after arguing so much about strict liability and saying we would get our own house in order

1st weekend you have celtic fans with their banner

today you have rangers fans encroaching on the field of play

two thing we were going to see cracked down on - lets see how it goes. the thing I hate is sitting through the announcement of unacceptable behaviour and my wife having her bag inspected on her 2nd trip to Pittodrie (3rd if you include Elton) for a Europa game against a car load of fans (not even a coach)load and not a thing happens complete waste of time now we have both causing issues over to you SPFL before the Scottish government jumps in with both feet

crack down on both set a line in the sand - else show that this again is a waste of everyones time

They will end up punishing Killie as well to try and even out the huns punishment

Rangers already complaining about entry to ground and they said they have complained about disabled section before

Killie have responded by saying the hold up was because they had to search fans for pyrotechnics and will make no excuse for that