Sevco Thread

Re: BBC. Parked in their gossip column.

Rangers have been banned from wearing Hummel branded kit from next season and ordered to pay Sports Direct nearly half a million pounds in costs as part of their long-running court battle with Mike Ashley's sportswear firm.

What are they going to wear? Maybe Ashley can give then some Slazenger tops, 2 for £6 specials with iron on badges.

They still get to wear them this season though. 

:angry11:

wear maybe - sponsor promote sell - tricky ……...be interesting to see what they warm up and travel in going forward  as they are banned from delivering anything noted under sponsorship so their training kit will be falling apart from about October on wards

Apparently hummel branding has already disappeared from the website

They still get to wear them this season though. 

:angry11:

They are in a no-win situation though, anything that they have received from Hummel for this season they'll probably have to shift to SD to compensate for SD loss of revenue and I assume that they'll get nothing from Hummel next season or if they have received something from them already, pay them back or face another costly legal dispute.

wear maybe - sponsor promote sell - tricky ……...be interesting to see what they warm up and travel in going forward as they are banned from delivering anything noted under sponsorship so their training kit will be falling apart from about October on wards

Apparently hummel branding has already disappeared from the website

Rebrand as hunnel.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to playing against this lot, I don think they've improved as much as we have. We have to win in Glasgow to have any chance at the league.nothinhg to fear from either of them.

Last season they were completely carried by Kent, Velcro heid and about 600 penalties.  Hopefully mattress boy gets crocked and that'll be them completely fucked.

Last season they were completely carried by Kent, Velcro heid and about 600 penalties.  Hopefully mattress boy gets crocked and that'll be them completely fucked.

I'm hoping they are forced to accept a (humiliating given their PR pish) 1.75m offer for son of mattress and then Ojo (who has started fairly well for them) gets crocked after the window closes.

Oh and they get knocked out by the scandi team in the next round of the Europa.

THAT would be quite funny.

Come you cant slag of the winners of the 2019 off season cup - they have completely shown their brilliance and dominance in that competition and have won it hands down, none of the rest of us have even had a look in in that cup. 10 in a row easy doesnt even need thinking about. in the offseaon trophy they are the true invincibles and are undefeated and unbeatable

Problem gerrard and rangers seem to have is transfering their absolute dominance in winning by a mile the offseason cup onto a football pitch 

Have seen a few folk saying the Huns are in with a chance, which must be more to do with Celtic likely taking a backwards step this season more than anything else.

They are 8/1 on skybet to win the league with at a +5 point handicap. We are 9/1 at +18.

I think you've misunderstood. It's to win the league if every other team in the league had their handicap number added to their total.

I'm hoping they are forced to accept a (humiliating given their PR pish) 1.75m offer for son of mattress and then Ojo (who has started fairly well for them) gets crocked after the window closes.

Oh and they get knocked out by the scandi team in the next round of the Europa.

THAT would be quite funny.

I can already tell you what he'll be sold for.

£Undisclosed

wee mongol bastart canna even spik a word eh fuckin scotch english ir welsh.. thiv tried tae shield the wee cunt fae the press cos the ken thil roast ez fuckin baws..ez tae protected.. time fir the wee fuck tae git pilt inta the spotlite so raman cin git pound eh beaner flesh..

Absolutely.

Read his contributions to this forum.

Consider that his work have assigned him to cover the Womens SPFL.  Probably the most pointless existence on Planet Earth.

That's all you need to know about Panda.

Who actually is Panda?  I used to wind up him up and slag his work off but I haven't actually got a clue what he's written.  All I know is who is employers are, which tells me enough I suppose.