Craig Brown?

95 members have voted

1. 1. Regardless of if Craig Brown is going to leave at the end of the season or not, would you want him to?

2. 2. Presuming that brown retires or just leaves at the end of the season who would you like to see replace him?

• Derek Adams
    • Craig Levein
    • Terry Butcher
    • Stuart McCall
    • Other (please state)

This a fact is it?

What's the lottery numbers for the weekend?

No OBVIOUSLY that's why the word "could" is ALSO in there but it's fair to say that Broon has wasted chances to fully make use of such an exciting team :dontknow: IN MY OPINION (as in not a fact)

:laughing: fair play, ill +1 you for the "not this"

id ask who the alternative is, but weve tried to ring in the changes so many times that the alternative has become the norm. fuck me, the alternative to a danish manager with champions league experience was a lower league alcoholic.

right now, i reckon the alternative is riding the storm and see where it takes us

Like said also, no idea but I'm pretty sure that we are certainly looking like a more appealing club to manage & that will attract a slightly higher level of applicants & hopefully more exciting.

Derek Adams - could be OK but personally I think he's over rated

That makes no sense, he's rated on what he's achieved, which is a hell of a lot, with a provincial club.

Imagine what he could do with a lot more resources.

He's got average footballers playing out of their skins for County.

• Downvote 3

Going on the standard of your earlier post, you are in no position to castigate anyone!

My 10 year old nephew would write something like that! :hysterical:

Piss. Fucking. Poor. Patter

:tumbleweed:

Aye.

Very naive and parochial of me to post something like that.

You've got the personality of a slug so we'll leave it there shall we Kev?

I'm sure you'll have some witty smiley to use in reply but I won't bother looking out for it.

10 year old nephew?

You not got any kids of your own Kev?

• Upvote 1

Aye.

Very naive and parochial of me to post something like that.

You've got the personality of a slug so we'll leave it there shall we Kev?

I'm sure you'll have some witty smiley to use in reply but I won't bother looking out for it.

10 year old nephew?

You not got any kids of your own Kev?

Oh dear....

Passing comment on someone you've never met!?

Worst patter on this forum, bar none.

No witty smileys required, just plain old facts.

• Site Sponsor

Interesting to see that the clear majority want rid.For every McGinn you get a Clark signing, for every Hayes you get a Langfield.

With the way Scottish finances are just now he is blowing a great chance for us to be clear at the top and ultimately finish second (at least).

For that reason I want him out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting to see that the clear majority want rid.For every McGinn you get a Clark signing, for every Hayes you get a Langfield.

With the way Scottish finances are just now he is blowing a great chance for us to be clear at the top and ultimately finish second (at least).

For that reason I want him out.

A difference of 5 votes between binning him and not or seeing what happens is hardly a clear majority.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A difference of 5 votes between binning him and not or seeing what happens is hardly a clear majority.

It's a big majority overall for getting him to fuck.

Currently 33 against 12.

The wait and see brigade of 15 with that percentages would be almost 2/1 in favour of binning him making the score 43 against 17.

That's a fucking landslide not a clear majority.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a big majority overall for getting him to fuck.

Currently 33 against 12.

The wait and see brigade of 15 with that percentages would be almost 2/1 in favour of binning him making the score 43 against 17.

That's a fucking landslide not a clear majority.

If you say so boof. London Scottish like foresight there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:king: is the obvious choice of anyone who knows one iota about football...watch Milne make an absolute cu*t of this and appoint a complete dickhead like Pressley...with Milne at the helm a cluster fu*k supreme deluxe is a given.

No chance Pressley will be manager. None

I actually think Brown will stay for one more year.

I've heard that Knox is retiring at the end of the season.

Maybe Jocky Scott will replace Knox?

No chance Pressley will be manager. None

I actually think Brown will stay for one more year.

I've heard that Knox is retiring at the end of the season.

Maybe Jocky Scott will replace Knox?

The sooner that hun filth leaves the club the better...I'm not sure what you've been drinking/taking this evening Kev?...but Broon (bunnet and all) should be dispatched from the club ASAP...He's a waffling auld twat with bollocks the size of shrivelled raisins...let

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3