Craig Brown?

95 members have voted

1. 1. Regardless of if Craig Brown is going to leave at the end of the season or not, would you want him to?

2. 2. Presuming that brown retires or just leaves at the end of the season who would you like to see replace him?

• Derek Adams
    • Craig Levein
    • Terry Butcher
    • Stuart McCall
    • Other (please state)

I'd give Jocky a shot for a year rolling contract

Perfect scenario if Adams is signed by someone prior to season end.

Nah, not for me

Not many people seem to have mentioned Billy Stark?

Worth a shout - good at working with young players?

That's not a bad call but he's just a bit of a damp squib personality wise. What club experience does he have?

:king: is the obvious choice of anyone who knows one iota about football...watch Milne make an absolute cu*t of this and appoint a complete dickhead like Pressley...with Milne at the helm a cluster fu*k supreme deluxe is a given.

Amen brother. :king:

No chance Pressley will be manager. None

I actually think Brown will stay for one more year.

I've heard that Knox is retiring at the end of the season.

Maybe Jocky Scott will replace Knox?

Hopefully Brown and Knox both retire.

Adams and :king: or :king: on his own are the two perfect dream teams.

The sooner that hun filth leaves the club the better...I'm not sure what you've been drinking/taking this evening Kev?...but Broon (bunnet and all) should be dispatched from the club ASAP...He's a waffling auld twat with bollocks the size of shrivelled raisins...let

• Downvote 6

Well done Brown on getting a winning team out there today.

The boys did well, great result!

But the finger needs to be pointed at you for the way you approached the Septic game.

Especially in light of them getting beat by Caley yesterday.

Fucking infuriating.

No way should you miss the chance to get a petty moan in.

Never mind that Celtic had a midweek game this week, but didn't before we played them. That would be totally irrelevant. About as irrelevant as the massive disparity in wages

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Correct. Frustrating that every time we get into posistion we revert to negativity in our play.

Why should we fear anybody?

we shouldn't. brown seems to have installed a belief in the players and the dressing room is buzzing just now apparently. for that he must be praised, however he has to stop showing other teams so much respect as it's holding us back. if he stops this and signs a decent keeper in january we could be on to something.

• Upvote 1

we shouldn't. brown Lord Scott :king: seems to have installed a belief in the players and the dressing room is buzzing just now apparently. for that he must be praised, however he has to stop showing other teams so much respect as it's holding as back, if he stops this and signs a decent keeper in january we could be on to something.

:dc:

IF and it's still a reasonably sized if we are still up there come the January window we must go out and sign a goalkeeper, another defender, another midfielder and a striker.

Do this and we will win the league. :trophy:

:dc:

IF and it's still a reasonably sized if we are still up there come the January window we must go out and sign a goalkeeper, another defender, another midfielder and a striker.

Do this and we will win the league. :trophy:

he's already said the budget is completely spent. my hope on signing a keeper is that brown will get released and we sign a replacement. if the replacement has decent eyesight and is not paraplegic he will be a better option than clangers.

• Upvote 2

he's already said the budget is completely spent. my hope on signing a keeper is that brown will get released and we sign a replacement. if the replacement has decent eyesight and is not paraplegic he will be a better option than clangers.

I'm not disagreeing with that Ebbe but if we happened to be top of the league come New Year's day I'd be expecting that spent budget to be increased by a considerable size.

Shit or bust. Do nothing and watch Celtic buy a couple of players to strengthen and push on and they'll be away with it.

Pull the finger out and strengthen our own team and we'll be up there.

I'm not disagreeing with that Ebbe but if we happened to be top of the league come New Year's day I'd be expecting that spent budget to be increased by a considerable size.

Shit or bust. Do nothing and watch Celtic buy a couple of players to strengthen and push on and they'll be away with it.

Pull the finger out and strengthen our own team and we'll be up there.

i agree. george yule might have to do something on that front though. can't see stewart milne having that level of forward thinking nor the ambition.

I agree we have an excellent team. However we currently play Chris Clark and Josh Magennis. That continuing won't win us the league.

We need to strengthen to push on and challenge.

to be fair to brown i don't think either of that 2 would be playing if we had everyone fit.

No way should you miss the chance to get a petty moan in.

Never mind that Celtic had a midweek game this week, but didn't before we played them. That would be totally irrelevant. About as irrelevant as the massive disparity in wages

It's hardly a petty moan.

Brown showed that Celtic team far too much respect that game.

Changed the way we approached it and worried about what they would do to us and didn't give them something to worry about.

Depite the injuries and Clark and Magennis being in the team we still had enough about us to win that game if went about it properly.

But we didn't, he approached it wrong.

Celtic have a big enough squad to cope with Saturday/Wednesday fixtures.

It's no excuse, niether is the comment about wage disparity.

I'm delighted with the win, over the moon in fact and i'm enjoying this season thoroughly despite some below par performances of late, but that doesn't mean that brown has to look at himself about the way he approaches things sometimes.

Any chance for a quick moan - Jesus!!

Fantastic result yesterday!!

Where did i say it wasn't a great result??

to be fair to brown i don't think either of that 2 would be playing if we had everyone fit.

That two wouldn't be in any of our starting eleven's let alone Brown's if everyone was fit.

Two of the worst footballers I've seen, ever.

But credit I suppose where it is due.

They are part of an Aberdeen team that is currently sitting 2nd and could potenially be top come 10pm Tuesday.

And Hibs will be annoyed they never beat us at home and took advantage of Celtic losing. We don't have a good enough squad to win every game... Winning at Easter Road is not reason to moan about losing to the current champions!

it's not about winning every game. it's about going out there and trying to win every game. brown set up that game to try and not get beat instead of trying to win it from the start. winning at easter road proves we should have nothing to fear in this league and if we want to achieve anything we have to look to go out and get fired right in about celtic from the first whistle, not roll over an to them and be stifled by fear.