JIT: Aberdeen V.s Caley

Think every body had over hit passes last night, doesnt help when your focal point is wearing boots made with tar.

None more so that big Josh.

Fallon was by far our worst player on the park.

It was quite clearly a 3-4-3.

It looked 5-4-1 to me.

Whatever it was, it was pish.

Just noticed the pie chompin' postie has given Vernon the MOM for last night.

Holy fuck Chaz, if anybody needed their suspicions confirmed, that you really do know fuck all about football then they're you go.

You deluded fat cunt.

I don't think Vernon was too bad, in all honesty. It wasnt much different having him in midfield than it was having Stephen Hughes.

• Downvote 1

Not particularly.

Neither very good at tracking back, both very good at holding on to the ball and passing sideways.

How you can compare, given that is the first time Vernon has ever played in centre midfield, is beyond me I'm afraid. Especially the very good at holding the ball comment, because he most certainly didn't. In fact, I can only ever recall Vernon being on the ball once with any sort of time to do anything, where he tried a kind of spin turn and chipped in behind the defence type pass thing that only succeeded in gifting them a goal kick as the ball ran harmlessly out at the Dick Donald end with not an Aberdeen player within 25 yards.

How you can compare, given that is the first time Vernon has ever played in centre midfield, is beyond me I'm afraid. Especially the very good at holding the ball comment, because he most certainly didn't. In fact, I can only ever recall Vernon being on the ball once with any sort of time to do anything, where he tried a kind of spin turn and chipped in behind the defence type pass thing that only succeeded in gifting them a goal kick as the ball ran harmlessly out at the Dick Donald end with not an Aberdeen player within 25 yards.

Oh well that settles it then.

The expert has spoken. :notworthy:

I reckon he had more possesion than any other player on Tuesday. Kept a hold of the ball very well, found the simple pass more often than not.

I reckon he had more possesion than any other player on Tuesday. Kept a hold of the ball very well, found the simple pass more often than not.

I actually thought he was terrible the other night v ICT. Not far off being one of the worst either!

IMO of course.

Vernon as a kid played centre-midfield and moved further up the pitch when he went full-time.

"I have played midfield a few times in the past in minimal amounts for various teams. I actually started as a midfielder when I was a kid but when I came into full time football I was moved forward. It was a bit strange because you are not used to the position but if the gaffer needs me in there again I will play there." - Scott Vernon.

Vernon as a kid played centre-midfield and moved further up the pitch when he went full-time.

"I have played midfield a few times in the past in minimal amounts for various teams. I actually started as a midfielder when I was a kid but when I came into full time football I was moved forward. It was a bit strange because you are not used to the position but if the gaffer needs me in there again I will play there." - Scott Vernon.

He used to be able to run when he was kid aswell.