Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

And you really think that AFC have the nouse to put such an offer on the table...their main contracts man did a Business Studies Degree ffs...I imagine contract negotiations go about as far as "take it or leave it"...We're talking about real thick cu*ts here

Stop the press redstar, we agree on something! Milne is a complete bellend, we have let a ridiculous value of talent go for peanuts. No forward planning at all, I think it was kelt who said a few weeks back we would be as well packing in the youth system, it must barely cover costs with the pish fees we get back for our talent. Fuck, hearts got 10 million for a goalkeeper for christ sake. We haven't made that in total in 10 years I would guess.

Stop the press redstar, we agree on something! Milne is a complete bellend, we have let a ridiculous value of talent go for peanuts. No forward planning at all, I think it was kelt who said a few weeks back we would be as well packing in the youth system, it must barely cover costs with the pish fees we get back for our talent. Fuck, hearts got 10 million for a goalkeeper for christ sake. We haven't made that in total in 10 years I would guess.

:cheers:

Ps I think FS might be Duncan Fraser ;)

I think you must be Private Fraser

Captain Mainwaring. I've only got one thing to say to you. If you think you're getting your hands on my gold you can think again. I don't trust banks, I don't trust bankers and I don't trust you. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

;)

It's petty banter FS...point is AFC have made a monumental co*k up on this...Fraser is clearly a cut above the rest...how Broon failed to spot this is beyond me...I'm convinced if we had sat the lad down at the end of last season(when his dad was calling the shots) he'd have signed a deal till 2015 at around a grand a week...which would have turned into

• Downvote 1

No he won't...Fraser will make it

Agreed.

Barring injury, this lad will certainly make it. He really is something special & without a doubt the best talent to come out of Aberdeen for years.

Wouldn't put him near the low level of class as Fyvie, Bebo & Grimmer.

In his little time in the first team he done more than any of the three & in fact all three together did for Aberdeen.

He has it, that is for sure & at the right club he will fucking shine.

I hope he doesn't get injured (unless he ever pulls on an OF shirt) & wish him to be a future full Scotland International STAR

Agreed.

Barring injury, this lad will certainly make it. He really is something special & without a doubt the best talent to come out of Aberdeen for years.

Wouldn't put him near the low level of class as Fyvie, Bebo & Grimmer.

In his little time in the first team he done more than any of the three & in fact all three together did for Aberdeen.

He has it, that is for sure & at the right club he will fucking shine.

I hope he doesn't get injured (unless he ever pulls on an OF shirt) & wish him to be a future full Scotland International STAR

Good post F&D... :applause:

It's petty banter FS...point is AFC have made a monumental co*k up on this...Fraser is clearly a cut above the rest...how Broon failed to spot this is beyond me...I'm convinced if we had sat the lad down at the end of last season(when his dad was calling the shots) he'd have signed a deal till 2015 at around a grand a week...which would have turned into

How do you know his dad wouldn't have done exactly the same though?

At the end of the day the lad has a mind of his own and i'd have thought he'd have seen sense and signed an extension this time around and then if he felt he was ready he could move on to bigger things

I think he's been approached by a big EPL Club...Man Utd would be my guess

United are notorious for tapping up parents, usually of foreign players mind.

Scoff all you like...Fraser is the biggest thing out of Scotland for a long time...It won't be just Swansea and Wigan that have been keeping tabs on the situation...as before I think he will be signed by Man Utd

Maybe we will wake up in the morning and the lad will have changed his mind

But i still think he might have been tapped up.

Maybe we'll wake up in the morning and Brown will say there has been a misunderstanding.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

all joking aside, i just knew from 2 minutes of seeing him he was a star

this is why i and so many others are so angry and hurt right now

this is completely different to grimmer, fyvie and maguire and its because i really believe this wee idiot will make it

i also think we'll be stunned to see who he goes to...

Surely... fishing.gif

MT some kinda doyen of scouting even though he has no experience of it all. He and only he, saw the potential.... to have potential.

He's no star... yet. As an individual mistake your potential for ability and you'll never realise it.

Entering into complete conjecture: Some agent has said "listen loon I'll say no to the first offer no matter what and you'll get another one for more" (maybe even just plain lying knowing he'll get a few extra quid from somewhere). Then Browns gone ah well said it was final... it's fucking final your away then. Agent seems to have shat it since ("didn't say he wanted to leave"), probably based on Fraser going "why the fuck am I away?". Brinksmanship gone to fuck I'd say. rumour.gif

• Upvote 1

Fraser is clearly a cut above the rest

Is he though?

Aberdeen, as a team, have been looking for wingers the last few years due to our lack of width, so when someone like Fraser comes through the youth team we're likely to spunk our pants.

Put it this way, I'd rather have Jonny Hayes.

Sell him on, and as a team move on from the 14 appearance wonder.

Smith, Shaughnessy, Brown, Masson. :flag:

• Upvote 1