Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Do none of the young players have any sense. Fyvie, Grimmer, Maguire havent heard anything about any of them since they left. Now Fraser who breaks through plays about 15 games an niw thinks he us ready fir the EPL. Afc can be to blame though they dhould have put him onto a longer contract at the start of the season. Such Bad News though to lose such a talent so easily.

i loved the wee guy

he even had us all believing from interviews that he had his head screwed on

make no mistake, this is WORSE than maguire

at least maguire had what, over 100 games under his belt for us?

fraser is now a little DICK and i hope someone does him - i mean that

You're a bigger tosser than you make out to be.

After this awful decision by him I can see many of the fans turning against him rather than giving him all the praise earlier in thr season. But right enough he may desrve abuse he gets look at all the money afc youth system put into him and now hes just goong to leave for pretty much nothing. Is there anypoint un wastin money on people lile him in the youth academy.

Mikey Boy called it earlier (before it went on AFC site), as good a source as any (on here) given info in the past...

Thank you Sir ...

For what it's worth guys ......

AFC are balancing the books as much as possible, We aren't in the shite as Hearts and et al .... However without Ambition, How do you please the crowds ?

It's like anything AFC are a business, But without building on the team we have how do we progress ?

i loved the wee guy

I hope someone does you.

What a knob. Hope he does crap down in England. It will just be another AFC player becoming a football failure down in England. He thinks that he is better than what he is. Remember reading in an interview with him and he said how him and cammy smith were going to be the last people to leave aberdeen (don't really know if he meant out of the group of youth boys or what) but that was obviously a heap of crap. Not been on twitter yet but expecting to see that he is getting a heap of abuse, and quite rightly it's just pure greed in the lad. BALLS!!

He's fucked up for himself & Aberdeen.

His head has been turned by folk like his agent, Grimmer & Fyvie & of course all the fkn cart horses in the SPL clattering every 5 mins.

He's still fkd up though, just for a few extra pennies now.

He goes now & gets a club like wigan on decent money but then (if he does well) wigan put to big a price on him for the bigger teams to risk on such a player.

He stays a while at Aberdeen & gets noticed by bigger & better teams now & gets deal of his life in a year or so & EVERYONE wins.

I know which one I'd choose but unfortunately a guy I thought had his head screwed on for someone so young has been brain washed.

& it really doesn't help if we offered a pittance compared to the likes of Clark's wage for example.

Biggest loss to our club for a long long time & really badly managed imo.

We should have done everything & more to get him on a deal for selling & not losing him for shitty compo.

I don't care that he's only 18. He should have been offered a high wage with release fee in mind & a 20 or 30% sell on clause also.

Got to know when it's worth taking risks & this is certainly one player we should have taken the risk of offering a DECENT wage, so we can get a decent fkn fee for a player for a fkn change.

Club is still being badly run it seems, even though things (I thought) were really starting to look up.

It's also possible that Fraser has been tapped up though. With the help of Grimmer or Fyvie for example :dontknow:

Disappointing. Makes you think....what the fuck is the point in the youth system if stuff like this happens?

My thoughts exactly, it's getting us nowhere. All that time and money invested in it and what do we get out of it?

Fuck the youth system, I'd rather have a team of veterans in the mould of Craig Brewster type signings.

Fuck these over hyped money grabbing little fuckwits.

i loved the wee guy

So we then get fuck all? Smart.

Jack Grimmer on twitter saying that he is hearing strong rumours about Fraser going to the Huns!

Can't see that, but saw this exchange between him and Fyvie.

clangers2.gif

Jack Grimmer@jackgrimmer@F_FYVIE gets me every time mate haha you home at all around Christmas btw?

Expand22h4f7f5d0d239f358f90686f7aacbdeb04_normal.jpegFraser Fyvie@F_FYVIE@jackgrimmer no mate got heeps of games!! you have a couple of weeks off?

Expand

22heb91469b539e88abe5a146711f56e07c_normal.jpegJack Grimmer@jackgrimmer@F_FYVIE busy period! yeah 8 days mate, lucky but buzzing :)

Hide conversation

10:26 AM - 6 Dec 12

Jack Grimmer on twitter saying that he is hearing strong rumours about Fraser going to the Huns!

If he is then he's obviously on the wind up.

huns canny sign anyone til after next two windows.

& if it is Grimmer trying to have a childish wee wind up, then I hope he gets a career ending injury for being such a little dick :dontknow:

• Upvote 2

its utter betrayal

as someone said earlier, why come out spinning the crap about "keep your jinky johnstones, peter weir is who i admire" if it is just that, a lot of crap?

hes a little MORON and i hope he gets smashed

Reported.

hes not really one of our players anymore, is he?

i hope we dont play him again

He is. That's a bit better than hoping someone does him.

guys keep calm and carry on, we (AFC) are bigger than Fraser, or Fyvie or Grimmer or Maguire will EVER be we have produced these young starlets before and will do again this my friends is the way it works in football i remeber when Robbie Fowler left Liverpool for Leeds, i was gutted but then faced up to the fact that this is the nature of the beast.

If he goes in January then i will wish him luck, perhaps he will get more protection in England or wherever, but i hope we can watch him develop into a star creating exciting play for people to enjoy,

yeah it will be a blow but we just have to dust ourselves down a get up and carry on.

• Upvote 6

guys keep calm and carry on, we (AFC) are bigger than Fraser, or Fyvie or Grimmer or Maguire will EVER be we have produced these young starlets before and will do again this my friends is the way it works in football i remeber when Robbie Fowler left Liverpool for Leeds, i was gutted but then faced up to the fact that this is the nature of the beast.

If he goes in January then i will wish him luck, perhaps he will get more protection in England or wherever, but i hope we can watch him develop into a star creating exciting play for people to enjoy,

yeah it will be a blow but we just have to dust ourselves down a get up and carry on.

Fair enough... I think most are pissed off at the big money the club would have got if he'd been tied down to a deal before featuring in the first team...If we had him signed up till 2015 I reckon we might have been looking at

I won't I hope he fails. He is all in it for the money. If he stayed here until he was maybe 22-23 then yes I would wish him the best of luck for the future. But he isn't, because he is in it for the MONEY.

• Downvote 1