Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Dinna think the Zombies are allowed to sign any players for the foreseeable, so no need to panic.

:lolrangers:

I know this

sportsound reporting that Fraser has said he never stated he wanted to move on to play at a higher level and is disappointed in the clubs handling of the situation.

This really wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

As said before. If I was him & was offered less than Chris Clark for example, then I'd be disgusted with the club.

Times like this only highlight just how bad it is to give useless journey men players like Clark decent deals when real promising players get offered less than them JUST cos they're younger.

Dinna think the Zombies are allowed to sign any players for the foreseeable, so no need to panic.

:lolrangers:

They can sign him on September 1st. There embargo ends and he'd be a free agent. Not sure if this affects their ability to offer pre contracts. Think they'd be able to but just not register the player.

They can sign him on September 1st. There embargo ends and he'd be a free agent. Not sure if this affects their ability to offer pre contracts. Think they'd be able to but just not register the player.

Well if he signed for them ANYTIME, then I hope he gets both his legs broken & never plays more the 15 mins for the scum :dontknow:

If he signs for anyone else(except the tims also) then good luck to him :thumbup1:

not a few grand a week, but hed be right up there amongst the top earners. espec wi the % wage rise every season that was included

If you do in fact know so much then why not just state exactly what he was offered?

You have basically stated that you seem to be in the know, so where's the harm in putting the actual figure down (if you in fact know it) :dontknow:

Was it more than Clark & Clangers for example. As in from the moment he signed the new deal, would he automatically be earning more than that pair of useless wage thieves cos that would be a deciding factor for me.

If you do in fact know so much then why not just state exactly what he was offered?

You have basically stated that you seem to be in the know, so where's the harm in putting the actual figure down (if you in fact know it) :dontknow:

Was it more than Clark & Clangers for example. As in from the moment he signed the new deal, would he automatically be earning more than that pair of useless wage thieves cos that would be a deciding factor for me.

unfortunately i do know. wish i didnt because i knew i couldnt keep my mouth shut when i heard.

its not my place to say exactly what the deal was, but...lets leave it at your concerns over clark and clangers isnt an issue. offered closer to cadger than clangers

unfortunately i do know. wish i didnt because i knew i couldnt keep my mouth shut when i heard.

its not my place to say exactly what the deal was, but...lets leave it at your concerns over clark and clangers isnt an issue. offered closer to cadger than clangers

If that's the case then I have no respect for him what so ever.

Really liked what he had been saying (if it was his words) in the press up til now but it seems he's let his dad & agents GREED sway him. Can't blame such a young lad I suppose but I really thought he had his head screwed on right.

I think Redstar is the funniest poster on the site, and I believe the statement from broon was out of order, basically it has turned the red army against an 18 year old!!!

he is an amazing prospect, I love watching him home and away in the SPL, but if the board are paying chris clark more than him, then he must feel insignificant!!!!

Sign him up on a decent contract, with a buyout clause, and do what dundee utd do!! Would they let russel, armstrong or stevens go for less than a milion, would they buggery!!

• Downvote 2

George Yule said last night that the change of agent has been responsible for his head being filled with mince, his exact words

George Yule seems very good at spouting the obvious but fails to ever come up with any sort of solution...he's obviously one of us (a fan) but he should be doing more to rectify the mess Milne has let the club slide into.

• Downvote 5