Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

If I had the ability that Ryan has and 'support Aberdeen' as he says, I would have faith in my ability and sign a 2/3 year contract and move on in a year or so, giving the club I support a tidy transfer fee. He obviously has no feelings for the club that has supported him and helped him get where he is.

I don't want to see him play for the Dons again, he has shown no respect for the club. He can train with the youth boys and play in the youth team the rest of the season and even that is being generous.

I think it's safe to say he doesn't support Aberdeen.

None of us at that age would refuse our first real contract offer from the club we support. Plain & simple.

If he was a Dandy, he'd be signing for sure & staying with the likes of Anderson etc. for at least a full season at HIS club.

If Man Utd come calling you don't knock them back...as before... let's see where he ends up before savaging the poor cu*t

Erm hello, earth to thickstar, no-one's come calling, he's knocked back his contract offer so that he can go elsewhere regardless of who that ends up being. Now his agent will tout him to every corner of the country.

• Upvote 3

Erm hello, earth to thickstar, no-one's come calling, he's knocked back his contract offer so that he can go elsewhere regardless of who that ends up being. Now his agent will tout him to every corner of the country.

To quote Sheepiekev...how naive are you...of course someone's "tapped" him up

Eh...if a big EPL makes you an offer you take it...If it turns out to be a Championship club fair doos give the cu*t a kicking

absolute bollocks. A second division guff team can offer 10x or more what he can get here, but he would be due a kicking for that? You're a gormless twat sometimes all the time

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the longest deal you are legally allowed to offer a 17 year old is a two year deal :dontknow:

I know your just point out the facts to keep me roght, but it doesn't really change my point.

This is not a difficult principle for the club:

As soon as the rules allow put a reasonable length of deal in front of such players. On a reasonable salary. Include a release clause if it makes them happier. Do all this before they establish themselves are first team players. Keep them back from first team games until such time as they can sign a proper if need be.

To do anything else is asking to lose those players and with them the money spent.

We invest a fortune and a lot of time in developing these "assets" what business would then leave them available to walk away for little recompense just as they reach the cusp of realising that potential.

Its very poor in my opinion. There's little point spending money on developing youngs lads if we don't have the savvy to keep them for a while and/or get a good fee for them. Its just bad business.

If we are so pish at this we'd be better off buying 18 year old players with the development money and then at least we might get fees for those. I'm not saying I want them to do that but if we are going to watch every good young player walk out the door then the money spent on youth development is wasted. Simple.

• Upvote 1

LOL, I don't think commuting from ABZ to a locked down compound in Baku makes you cosmopolitan, you barely literate gype.

You have no idea what you are talking about

You mean they let you run free over there? Crazy times my friend, crazy times.

:laughing: ...do you actually think that he hasn't agreed verbally to join an EPL club?

:hysterical:

I love you two.

Best partnership on the hat by miles.

:laughing: ...do you actually think that he hasn't agreed verbally to join an EPL club?

I have no idea, but it makes not a bit of difference who's tapped him up (or not), his disloyalty after half a dozen games,and two full 90 minutes is appalling, for a ald who claimed to be a Dons fan. I hope Russell rips him a new arsehole tomorrow.

If I had the ability that Ryan has and 'support Aberdeen' as he says, I would have faith in my ability and sign a 2/3 year contract and move on in a year or so, giving the club I support a tidy transfer fee. He obviously has no feelings for the club that has supported him and helped him get where he is.

I don't want to see him play for the Dons again, he has shown no respect for the club. He can train with the youth boys and play in the youth team the rest of the season and even that is being generous.

Ryan Fraser "supported" a team that no longer exist. :lolrangers:

• Downvote 1

I know your just point out the facts to keep me roght, but it doesn't really change my point.

As soon as the rules allow put a reasonable length of deal in front of such players. On a reasonable salary. Include a release clause if it makes them happier. Do all this before they establish themselves are first team players. Keep them back from first team games until such time as they can sign a proper if need be.

To do anything else is asking to lose those players and with them the money spent.

We invest a fortune and a lot of time in developing these "assets" what business would then leave them available to walk away for little recompense just as they reach the cusp of realising that potential.

Its very poor in my opinion. There's little point spending money on developing youngs lads if we don't have the savvy to keep them for a while and/or get a good fee for them. Its just bad business.

If we are so pish at this we'd be better off buying 18 year old players with the development money and then at least we might get fees for those. I'm not saying I want them to do that but if we are going to watch every good young player walk out the door then the money spent on youth development is wasted. Simple.

For what it's worth, I do agree with you & I'd guess that this is basically what we tried to do with Grimmer but unfortunately his head had already been turned.

Agents bribing parents etc. hold all the cards & are the scum of the game.

Why offer long term deals to players who haven't established themselves in the first team though ? They might be utter root when they make the step up, meaning we're stuck with a youngster who is pish. It works both ways.

As long as English football is being pumped full of sky cash we will be stuck in this situation - a few hundred thousand is peanuts to most champ and all epl clubs. To us it's a fortune. They know it as well.

This has jut turned into a verbal battle between fatshaft and redstar and everything that fatshaft has said (on this thread) I agree with.

Me too. Suicide.gif If only I had found out how to block. lol.gif

Anyways just a shit world.

• Unless AFC have really offered really low, not their fault.
  • Unless Fraser hasn't been offered a better opportunity somewhere else, not his fault.

Fact is EPL etc. can afford to take on 10 Frasers if one makes it then it's good business. Unfortunately that leaves 9 great prospects near fucked few years down the line. Ok yeah some will go on to be ok, but it'll surely be less than if they kept developing. Agents, silly cash and shite regulations are to blame.

• Upvote 1