Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

If anyone uses Facebook here I'm sure you are aware of the thefts again this week. Happened alot last year. There is two groups of 16-21 year olds from Northfield and Garthdee in competition for who can steal the best cars.

Unfortunately Audi's come with an emergency key hidden in the glove box so it is super easy for these rats to steal them. If you have one, remove it and don't be next.

They post their trophies on Facebook, there is even Range Rovers in their haul. They're known to police but they haven't been stopped.

Scum of the earth

Guest milne_afc

Kids will be kids.

The pigs and Audi owners have to take their share of the blame over this.

Imagine leaving a spare key in the glove box.

http://www.facebook.com/grampianpoliceforce

Big police statement today, many arrests under 16. That's crazy min, I was playing Pokemon at 13

I would have been playing fitba. Stealing cars wouldn't even have crossed my mind.

I'm not sure what's more surprising, the lack of police activity or the stupidity of bragging about this on facebook and taking pics of cars they pinch.

stupid little cunts

I would have been playing fitba. Stealing cars wouldn't even have crossed my mind.

I'm not sure what's more surprising, the lack of police activity or the stupidity of bragging about this on facebook and taking pics of cars they pinch.

stupid little cunts

Doesn't seem like a lack of police activity based on that article? What about the folk leaving their homes unlocked, bonkers

Doesn't seem like a lack of police activity based on that article? What about the folk leaving their homes unlocked, bonkers

I'm not on facebook so haven't read any article.

leaving a door unlocked is still not excuse for these little shits. they are taking something that does not belong to them

• Upvote 1
I'm not on facebook so haven't read any article. leaving a door unlocked is still not excuse for these little shits. they are taking something that does not belong to them
I'm not attempting to excuse it but would I fk leave any door unlocked. The Grampian police fbook page works without you needing a fbook acc