Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

A 7 year old was in the P & J in the last few days driving a motor sitting on his mum's knee.

Back on the thrust of it, yet again there are cross purposes going on and muppets arguing about nothing. Who wouldn't be inconvenienced about their car getting nicked? That's right, retards, nobody. The point being made - which you don't have to deny and dispute automatically just because you're too thick to understand the point of view - is that some folk are way too precious about what is a functional unit. I've had cars for decades costing well more than double the average car and I've never given a fuck about them so why do these pricks lovingly wash their shite A3 or their shite under-powered shite-to-drive C class so regularly, let alone the spastics who handwash Vauxhalls and Focus ST's etc.

It's a different debate. Broaden your horizons. Read what is being posted, not what your stupid little mind tells you what you think is being said.

Sorry. It's not retards plural. This is directed exclusively at you boof cunt. You really know how to pollute threads.

:sleeping:

• Upvote 1

I've had cars for decades costing well more than double the average car and I've never given a fuck about them so why do these pricks lovingly wash their shite A3 or their shite under-powered shite-to-drive C class so regularly, let alone the spastics who handwash Vauxhalls and Focus ST's etc.

:trophy:

• Downvote 1

I have 1st hand experience of this, I have a family member who has nicked cars/bikes for about 6 years, in and out of polmont, cragie and god knows where else, its a holiday camp....remanded, bail, community service, remanded, bail, community service....then he gets an offer of

So now you're claiming to be a psycho? Only psychos would break legs without being slightly annoyed.

Aye, right, I'm sure in an ideal world where insurance companies replaced old for new with no questions asked that might happen but here in the real world insurance companies do all they can to screw payments and then lump the cost of it onto everyones insurance the following year.

I thought work and asda were one and the same to you.

You're thinking of Tommo1903 there Spam old bean. :thumbup1:

A 7 year old was in the P & J in the last few days driving a motor sitting on his mum's knee.

Back on the thrust of it, yet again there are cross purposes going on and muppets arguing about nothing. Who wouldn't be inconvenienced about their car getting nicked? That's right, retards, nobody. The point being made - which you don't have to deny and dispute automatically just because you're too thick to understand the point of view - is that some folk are way too precious about what is a functional unit. I've had cars for decades costing well more than double the average car and I've never given a fuck about them so why do these pricks lovingly wash their shite A3 or their shite under-powered shite-to-drive C class so regularly, let alone the spastics who handwash Vauxhalls and Focus ST's etc.

It's a different debate. Broaden your horizons. Read what is being posted, not what your stupid little mind tells you what you think is being said.

Sorry. It's not retards plural. This is directed exclusively at you boof cunt. You really know how to pollute threads.

Not going to disagree with you on that Rocket, in fact I regard people who are really into their cars as complete fucking weirdos tbh.

However that's a completely seperate issue/debate than what's being discussed on this thread.

So now you're claiming to be a psycho? Only psychos would break legs without being slightly annoyed.

Aye, right, I'm sure in an ideal world where insurance companies replaced old for new with no questions asked that might happen but here in the real world insurance companies do all they can to screw payments and then lump the cost of it onto everyones insurance the following year.

I thought work and asda were one and the same to you.

I get 10% discount by working at asda which is a perk of the job, also im on nightshift, which reduces the chances of my car being nicked as we have trolly boys and lights on 24/7 these days, if you funcy a cheap tiger bread, let me ken.

The point here should not be what is being stolen, but the fact that these pluked faced junkie cunt think they can get away with these thefts and that it is happening more and more. These are the sort of cunts that have no regards for anything, be it material or not. The same punishment should be handed out regardless if it is a fucking ipod stolen or a bus...these cunts are all the same. Only difference is the opportunity they were given.

where we going with this councilor.

at the 1st stage of any of these crimes, there has to be a short, sharp punishment...there isnt, cunts nick cars, becuase they have no concern about authority, the consequence and most dont have jobs....a few months on remand, or inside means fukk all...

A few months in jail would be like a wee holiday for some of them.

where we going with this councilor.

at the 1st stage of any of these crimes, there has to be a short, sharp punishment...there isnt, cunts nick cars, becuase they have no concern about authority, the consequence and most dont have jobs....a few months on remand, or inside means fukk all...

what sort of punishment would be adequate?

why are they committing the crime in the first place? is it simply because they know they won't get punished properly?