Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

Hope these little shits get what's coming to them.

More likely scenario is that they'll get a slap on the wrist, do a bit of a time (which they'll think is cool) and come back out to do it all over again.

Pretty much what'll happen until they end up deid. Should just cut out the middle man and shoot the little cunts now :checkit:

I was hearing on the radio this morning, a wifey Lesley Ross had said on her facebook the following:

"(leaving out the swear words as radio couldn't say those) I hope they wrap it round a tree and mame themselves".

Now, who gets police at their door giving them a warning, nope not the car thieves...Lesley Ross, absolutely shocking.

It's a fucking joke. They would rather waste their time with petty things on Facebook. Useless cunts

You get charged within 24 hours for posting offensive football related behaviour on facebook but stealing cars, posting the evidence and boasting about it on facebook? No danger.

Easy job that though, would involve a bit of effort to track down car thieves!! Fuck that says PC plod.

• Admin

Easy job that though, would involve a bit of effort to track down car thieves!! Fuck that says PC plod.

Not wrong. Car theft victim hits out after SHE receives warning from police for abusing thieves on Facebook

Folk saying now another Audi nicked in Portlethen this morning!!

3 cars reportedly stolen last night

-Audi A3 black reg M600 KYL (shedocksley)

-Audi A3 silver reg SV58 YMA (portlethen)

-Skoda estate white SV09 WLJ

Until Grampian Police drop their fucking hopeless no pursuit policy when it comes to stolen vehicles these little bams will carry on thieving.

The police need to realise that they will end up nicking the wrong car, plenty serious crack and coke dealers in the Aberdeen area with nice audi's and beemers. They take one of these and they will end up dead, with a bit of luck.

As for harassing the woman about a facebook post, FFS! Poor woman is watching online updates from neds in her car as people phone her to tell her where here pride and joy is and what the neds are doing to it. She lashes out by saying she hopes they crash... not even she hopes someone hunts them down and fucks their virgin arses, just that they hurt themselves and with that the police are taking screenshots of her laptop and investigating her.

This country is a fucking joke, things like this highlight just how much the fucking lily livered liberals have screwed this country beyond repair.

I may just egg these cunts on to nick my mates car, Nice A6 and the owner is very partial to using bats and vices to get what he wants while making sure he never gets caught.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im amazed that peeople get bint oot o shape about their precious cars....I hope they die, I hope they kill themselves....its nae like theyve raped yer wife and battered her with an iron bar.

anyway, the issue here is the punishment, these kids will get some sort of slap on the wrist, end up in Falkirk with PS3, TV, Sky and fitiver else they have, the police are fighting a loosing battle and its a waste of time and resource, people should use garages, car alarms and stop leaving their keys in their fukkin cars.

I wouldnt want any of them to loose their life becuase the system dosent deal with them, get them in 6 months solidarity, water and bread, daylight for maybe 2 hours a day, and Im sure theyd think about doing it again.

• Downvote 3

Im amazed that peeople get bint oot o shape about their precious cars....I hope they die, I hope they kill themselves....its nae like theyve raped yer wife and battered her with an iron bar.

anyway, the issue here is the punishment, these kids will get some sort of slap on the wrist, end up in Falkirk with PS3, TV, Sky and fitiver else they have, the police are fighting a loosing battle and its a waste of time and resource, people should use garages, car alarms and stop leaving their keys in their fukkin cars.

I wouldnt want any of them to loose their life becuase the system dosent deal with them, get them in 6 months solidarity, water and bread, daylight for maybe 2 hours a day, and Im sure theyd think about doing it again.

:clangers2:

Really?

I think you can forgive someone for being fucked off when their car gets nicked.

I nicked subbuteo figures fae Maxwell's, and I nicked money fae my mums purse, and I nicked beer fae a wee shoppy in Perth when going to an Aberdeen game, I hope that the owners of these establishments, and especially my ma.... didnt want the death penalty for me....but u niver know.

I nicked subbuteo figures fae Maxwell's, and I nicked money fae my mums purse, and I nicked beer fae a wee shoppy in Perth when going to an Aberdeen game, I hope that the owners of these establishments, and especially my ma.... didnt want the death penalty for me....but u niver know.

Slight difference being having your motor nicked means your insurance goes through the roof and you're inconvenienced for a good length of time.

I'd also hang the little fuckers by the balls given half the chance.

Would you be happy enough to have your house burned down while you were out Diamonds? :dontknow:

If some cunt nicked my motor, I wouldnt wish death on the cunts.

Id wish they were dealt with, which would deter the cunts doing it again, however its the law thats fucked up..

I'm with diamond on this one, its just your car ffs. Wishing death of people is ridiculous. People are far too precious about their cars.

I have my own anti theft procedures which obviously I have to keep under wraps for security reasons.

• Downvote 3

Slight difference being having your motor nicked means your insurance goes through the roof and you're inconvenienced for a good length of time.

I'd also hang the little fuckers by the balls given half the chance.

Would you be happy enough to have your house burned down while you were out Diamonds? :dontknow:

I wouldnt be happy if my car was nicked, and would like to batter the cunt that did it, or expect a heavy sentence, this dosent happen, the laws an ass...I wont wish death on a kid that ends up on a jolly for a couple of months inside and not getting the message from society....

as for my house, Id prefer it to be burned down when I was out, rather than being in. though id prefer for it not to be burned down at all.

• Downvote 1

I have a Megane and by and large I couldn't give a toss about it.

It gets me to work and around the toon and that's about it.

I very rarely wash it; once a month maybe, if that.

But if some cunt decided to nick it I would be furious and I would wish serious misfortune on the culprit.

Rocket's sweeping generalisations :notworthy:

I wouldnt be happy if my car was nicked, and would like to batter the cunt that did it, or expect a heavy sentence, this dosent happen, the laws an ass...I wont wish death on a kid that ends up on a jolly for a couple of months inside and not getting the message from society....

as for my house, Id prefer it to be burned down when I was out, rather than being in. though id prefer for it not to be burned down at all.

Perhaps the people saying they wish death were being a touch melodramatic.