Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

what sort of punishment would be adequate?

why are they committing the crime in the first place? is it simply because they know they won't get punished properly?

something that would make you think twice about re-offending, I think thats the issue, maybe im wrong, but the punishment 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time ( age dependent) dosent matter and by that time they are in-bedded in a system and they grow used to their surroundings and show nothing but more contempt.

These kids dont give shite about what their parents think, what the police think, most of their parents are cheap vodka drinking, chain smoking, bingo addicts, who have no concern for themselves, never mind their kids.

Guest milne_afc

These poor wee buggers are victims themselves - victims of circumstance.

Born into a life of shite - i'd go easy on them.

Seems some of these Audi owners have been cost cutting and are worried the insurance companies uncover some half truths/outright lies on the documents.

They are all insured, right?

something that would make you think twice about re-offending, I think thats the issue, maybe im wrong, but the punishment 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time ( age dependent) dosent matter and by that time they are in-bedded in a system and they grow used to their surroundings and show nothing but more contempt.

These kids dont give shite about what their parents think, what the police think, most of their parents are cheap vodka drinking, chain smoking, bingo addicts, who have no concern for themselves, never mind their kids.

Something? :dontknow:

I was frigging birds, smoking dope, playing fitba, drinking White Lightning and Hooch at 13/14.

I have done some stupid shit in my time, vandalising greenhooses etc, but the thought of stealing a car, nope at that age it would not have crossed the mind.

Strange kids.

Poking. The term is poking.

Don't waste your fingers, diamonds. They miss the point entirely. These middle class wankers wash their cars by hand once a week - always the same day at the same time - and their car is their pride and joy. A few years ago, I parked a motor on my driveway and it cost more new, over £100k than my house when I bought it and I never even washed that cunt by hand ever. I get the ethnic gentlemen in Dundee to wash it for me when I'm passing by for £5.50 or the poles at the Bon Accord centre. Too many fucking nothings defining their sad lives by the car they drive and how clean they keep it. I don't give a fuck how dirty it gets. It gets cleaned by others when I can be arsed and it's not like I keep them for more than a couple of years.

I think you're missing the point actually. It's not the value of the car, the brand, the attachment they have to it. It's the violation of your personal space. If someone broke into your house and pissed all over your couch, you wouldn't be furious? I mean it's just a couch right?

I don't know if you lot noticed, but i think what that Rocket is trying to say is that he's hoooooooorin' rich. Congratulations Rocket min, well done.

I took it the opposite way, as if he was saying the car was worth over 100k and his house was worth less than that.

• Upvote 1

An army boot camp and old 70's style borstal would sort them out, a month in craigie's playing PS3 and watching telly doesn't cut it.

I'm really surprised none of the victims have sorted them out, only a matter of time, everyone knows who they are.

Borstal is just going to give them the opportunity to rape each other in the greenhouse, or smack each other with pool-ball-filled socks. They'll like that.

Send the fuckers somewhere cold, with real dangers like polar bears, Walrus, and cannibal Eskimos.

If they make it through six months of that and then re-offend, 5 years for the second offence.

Oh, hai. I'ma rape you then eat you.

9185684.jpg

Absolutely tickety boo. A couple of real bonuses happened to me and mine this week. Thanks for asking.

I must admit to exasperation at reading constant nothingness and stupidity from the same half dozen.

well no need to recommend Tup's Corner then for sage advice (not that Tup's around to offer any these days anyway). and glad to hear the new year has started off so well! a happy new year to you RS! :scarf:

I sold my car last year. One of the best things I've done in ages - don't need one. I get the bus or the train everywhere now.

Rocket's right. Far too many precious cunts about, who use their cars (especially Audi's) as status symbols. Abhorrent behavior from the wee neds but no need to burst a blood vessel about it, property is theft as they say.

Having said that though, I'd be raging if someone stole my bus or my train.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I sold my car last year. One of the best things I've done in ages - don't need one. I get the bus or the train everywhere now.

Rocket's right. Far too many precious cunts about, who use their cars (especially Audi's) as status symbols. Abhorrent behavior from the wee neds but no need to burst a blood vessel about it, property is theft as they say.

Having said that though, I'd be raging if someone stole my bus or my train.

Good post. I haven't owned a car for over 10 years now and whilst I occasionally miss it, I certainly don't miss the hassle and expense. I just hire cars when I need one, lots of good offers and if you book in advance it can be really cheap. And of course you're often driving something which is split-new.

Reading this thread has just served as a massive reminder why owning cars is such a massive pain in the arse.

Good lad mini, magic motor. At least you appreciate it, unlike these faggots here who'd rather be washing their hair, or watching x-factor.

Oh I'd still nip to my parents on a sunday night to wash my hair anf watch X factor. Always loved a Range Rover, a friend had one for a short time while his Audi was getting fixed up after a crash.

You joining the faggot brigade as well RS? I'd have thought someone who drives a sporty Audi would be siding against the faggots who hate cars, and especially souped up Audis and their owners?

True FS...I foolishly missed your edit...looks like we may be in agreement for once...cars are fu*king ace

If you drive an RS6, rs, respect. Too big a beast for me to handle. Never driven one but the RS4 I test drove scared me shitless. The C43 an E55 are poofmobiles compared to the RS4.

It's the best and fastest car I've owned...monster torque and Audi subtle looks...the 15mpg is getting fu*king expensive,lucky to get 200miles from a tank...problem with a car like this is any trip to the garage is at least a grand...or in AFC Chat terms a car for MT or two and a half weeks wages for Ryan Fraser ;)

• Upvote 1