Audi's Being Stolen In Aberdeen

Poodler

Guest milne_afc

Ah, read story, seems that he got a serious kicking by a few

people after being disturbed scoping a motor and then other

vigilantes came running down the road and he was caught.

Not so fuckin fast out of a motor I guess.

No doubt plod will now be hunting down the assailants.

Apparently a case of mistaken identity tonight.

Sorry state of affairs.

Vigilante justice is always best in the hands of a hysterical mob of 'concerned citizens'

Reminds me of the time a conversation was overheard in a shop in Hamilton about a Pediatrician moving in at the end of the street, about 2 hours later the cops had to break up a mob chanting paedo out and throwing things at the windows, only in Lanarkshire! :clangers2:

Was asking my cop mate about all this last night, he was saying that if they see a stolen car they cannot do anything apart from radio in where they have seen it.

They drove past one of the 14 or something outstanding stolen cars in Aberdeen on Monday night up near Altens and all they can do is radio it in, not allowed to follow them, try and stop them, wait til they are stopped at lights or anything in case they crash and cops get hauled over the coals in court for being liable.

Fuking madness!

Was asking my cop mate about all this last night, he was saying that if they see a stolen car they cannot do anything apart from radio in where they have seen it.

They drove past one of the 14 or something outstanding stolen cars in Aberdeen on Monday night up near Altens and all they can do is radio it in, not allowed to follow them, try and stop them, wait til they are stopped at lights or anything in case they crash and cops get hauled over the coals in court for being liable.

Fuking madness!

Charles Bronson would have handled it better.

Reminds me of the time a conversation was overheard in a shop in Hamilton about a Pediatrician moving in at the end of the street, about 2 hours later the cops had to break up a mob chanting paedo out and throwing things at the windows, only in Lanarkshire! :clangers2:

Except the case where this genuinely happened was in Wales

• Upvote 1

Fuking madness!

Sorry, but either you or your mate are bullshitting

• Upvote 1

Fuking madness!

What an utter fucking crock of utter fucking bullshite.

This is a fucking excuse from Grampian Police, every other police force in Scotland can and does chase car and bike thieves, Grampian however decided that they would rather watch.

If a criminal crashes a car during a police chase and the police have their lights and/or siren on their is nothing at all the police can be charged with.

This is a fucking excuse from Grampian Police, every other police force in Scotland can and does chase car and bike thieves, Grampian however decided that they would rather watch.

If a criminal crashes a car during a police chase and the police have their lights and/or siren on their is nothing at all the police can be charged with.

mate I couldnt give a flying fuk either way, just passing on what a grampian police officer told me the instructions he has to follow.

Understand the need to avoid high speed pursuits as it's a danger to the public but surely to fuck they should be attempting to stop or follow any car that they suspect is stolen. :clangers2:

If this is the case then it's no wonder that victims of this sort of crime will want to take matters into their own hands.

He may have to follow those instruction, the reason given behind those instructions though is claptrap.

They may be, Im nae a expert, that is what they are told though and I struggle to see why he would lie about it when he normally does everything to defend the cops.

They may be, Im nae a expert, that is what they are told though and I struggle to see why he would lie about it when he normally does everything to defend the cops.

Saying they cant because of H&S is a defence. When they throw out this line they just hope that the general public are daft enough to believe it. If it wasnt allowed because of safety then no police force would chase.

Its policy to save money. No high speed pursuits mean no high speed pursuit driver training for 1700 officers. Slopey shouldering it to safety just makes it sound better.

Saying they cant because of H&S is a defence. When they throw out this line they just hope that the general public are daft enough to believe it. If it wasnt allowed because of safety then no police force would chase.

Its policy to save money. No high speed pursuits mean no high speed pursuit driver training for 1700 officers. Slopey shouldering it to safety just makes it sound better.

Is the right answer.