Algerian Hostage Situation

Redmist1903

No. I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to approving new registrations of those in the queue so the result is the same anyway.

And anyway I think most of the main journalists signed up as members at the start of the year during the "Dead Pool" incident so they are probably still able to view this anyway.

Just so people continue to be aware of that fact.

And speaking of the Dead Pool perhaps the press and/or the authorities should be trying to establish the recent travel plans and communications of the likes of Bripod, Harcus, Vda and more particularly MDAL during the past couple of days...

Shut it Keyser and remember, little man, I'm like the thorn tree that flowers on the plain. I waft my scent to passers-by and prick he who shakes me. Don't mess with me, Boof. Don't mess with me, boy

Just saying like.... :sherlock:

They really are cunts :hunbash:

Thinking about it we could have a game of spot the journalist by trying to guess which of the members viewing the thread now are press.

Easiest criteria is probably 0 posts having joined ages ago.

Although maybe Bebo can explain why it says 8 guests are viewing?

I reckon Kazakred is a journo...

22 posts in 5 years?

:sherlock:

Once I read the "spot the journo" comment I knew someone would suspect me ....I'm not, I'm actually working in Algeria at the moment, some 150 miles from the BP plant, have been reading this thread all morning with interest. Hope that answers your curiosity ?

• Upvote 1

Once I read the "spot the journo" comment I knew someone would suspect me ....I'm not, I'm actually working in Algeria at the moment, some 150 miles from the BP plant, have been reading this thread all morning with interest. Hope that answers your curiosity ?

Hi Charlie. :wave:

EDIT: only kidding - any news from where you are then?