Algerian Hostage Situation

Redmist1903

:hysterical: I wondered about that when you said hat, I thought the fecker is still wearing a hard hat even though the base is overrun with terrorists, bet you did a risk assessment as well!

Aye it was a toorie nae a hard hat but I thought when I was away to speak about escape that deliberately mentioning "the hat" would have me laughing. Kept it in well.

I hope "The Hat" are also happy with the sneaky advertising.

Whilst it is certainly welcome it might be slightly too sneaky, which defeats the purpose of advertising. :clangers2:

So for your next interview you have to properly explain that at the start you were in your office surfing "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web" and then the only thing that kept you going was the thought of getting back to a wifi connection to log back in and check was was new on "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web."

Then on your release it was only because the Algerian Special forces recognised you as a poster on "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web" that stopped then from arresting you all.( You can say you made a pun and that they then mistook you for Harcus and were loading their rifles when you picked up their spelling and they then recognised you and the day was saved but only thanks to "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web".)

Hell do that and we'll make a donation to the school. (please note I'm not committing to the size of any donation.)

If you can't manage that never mind, the Hat references you made already brought a smile to my face. :thumbup1:

• Upvote 5

Whilst it is certainly welcome it might be slightly too sneaky, which defeats the purpose of advertising. :clangers2:

So for your next interview you have to properly explain that at the start you were in your office surfing "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web" and then the only thing that kept you going was the thought of getting back to a wifi connection to log back in and check was was new on "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web."

Then on your release it was only because the Algerian Special forces recognised you as a poster on "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web" that stopped then from arresting you all.( You can say you made a pun and that they then mistook you for Harcus and were loading their rifles when you picked up their spelling and they then recognised you and the day was saved but only thanks to "afc chat, the number one football forum on the web".)

Hell do that and we'll make a donation to the school. (please note I'm not committing to the size of any donation.)

If you can't manage that never mind, the Hat references you made already brought a smile to my face. :thumbup1:

Brilliant! :applause: