Algerian Hostage Situation

Redmist1903

Hi Charlie. :wave:

EDIT: only kidding - any news from where you are then?

Not being told much, most of our expats have left the country, only 10 of us left on site, heard that a few companies have got all their staff and contractors out of Algeria over the last 24 hours ....rumours going about from the locals that the terrorists have threatened to attack other sites, don't know if there's any substance in that though !

When I set up an account on here I was working in Kazakhstan, hence Kazakred ....because I don't post often (I'm a journalist really you see) I haven't bother changing it

You really should look into changing your username to Algerianred.

I'm sure you and boofon would get on like a gas facility on fire.

Geoff Capes, 0 posts, has been viewing this topic for ages! #journospotting

He's a facking journo!

a5eqa6ab.jpg

Nah, long time lurker, first time poster, i just leave my account logged in at work.

Im sure Mr Bebo would be able to trace my IP from during the day to where i work and see its not the Evening Depress

Hey folks. Back in UK now. Some madness with the press and my family yesterday.

Very poor show. Those involved should be ashamed that a girl in primary school was harassed by a journo to try and get my name confirmed.

Shocking.

Welcome back Boofon.... sorry to hear about your troubles with the press, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Could work, i'd need to see you in action and under pressure.

I once had to throw a guy out of Joy who was shitting into a waste bucket. How would you have handled that situation?

Would have asked him to stop, if he never, quick boot to the face, rub his face in his shit then chuck him out.

Haphazard approach and leaving yourself open to fecal contamination.

Training more you need, young Jedi.

Indeed that is the draw back to my ways but i'm a little wild, especially if it comes to mates, I'm a big chap and my pals are small, I protect them as i can take more punishment than them, I actually find a good kicking is something everyone should get.