Algerian Hostage Situation

Redmist1903

Can anyone upload Boof's interview with the telly folk so that I can hoot derisory things at him?

Boof, mate, did you get to speak with any of the terrorist lads?

None of the bandits but got interviewed by CIA and FBI when I got back to UK.

Some difference between them and their UK counterparts.

Fair do's.

Still getting hassle?

No. The Sky interview worked well. Also gave an interview to a freelance guy from Inverness who has passed it to the papers. Wasn't going to do the STV one but they convinced me to give them 5 minutes. After that they all had enough. Wall Street Journal are the latest to want an interview.

Bizarre. Nae doing any more. Still waiting to find out who made it out. Hellish not knowing.

No. The Sky interview worked well. Also gave an interview to a freelance guy from Inverness who has passed it to the papers. Wasn't going to do the STV one but they convinced me to give them 5 minutes. After that they all had enough. Wall Street Journal are the latest to want an interview.

Bizarre. Nae doing any more. Still waiting to find out who made it out. Hellish not knowing.

Mental. Take it your work won't be chuffed at you speaking to them?

Aye thats shite. Hope you pals are all right min.

On a lighter note, when will you be doing the half time draw at Pittodrie?

Since yer fielding questions can ye tell those of us wishing to be more like you if there is any particular kind of bowl that the barber puts on yer heid, or will any do?

Thanks in advance,

Byen

President of the Boofon fan club (Norway)

Few Norwegians affected by this as well Brian. What's the Noggie press saying to it all?

Give the journos interviews in return for info. Hold them to fucking ransom.