Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

When I think of old school Hearts I always think of them pictures of fans in tears at Dens Park followed by dreams absolutely shattered on the terraces of Hampden the following week but that's just me. Still, brilliant performance today and enjoy it.

Cheers Razor. Your league title push is back on track thanks to us. And Hibs being shit.

Fucking unbelievable. Where did we pull that from? Every player a heroic performance today. Don't know what got into them. Even Randall looked like Maldini. That's the sort of weird day it was. A penalty. To us. By Collum.

Cochrane bossed Broony. Jim Baxter at Wembley performance. Anything better than one of your youth academy kids, a fan, putting that lot to the sword? MacDonald coming on trying nutmegs and 25 yard shots with his bad foot. These 2 16 year olds are gonna be huge. Celtic already tried to get them in the summer.

Tynie bouncing. One of those games every fan thinks, fuck it, I'm singing. This is too good to not join in. Hugging strangers in euphoria.

Old school today. Fucking awesome Hearts.

You're very welcome Dons. From fortress Gorgie. ?

Great win, contributed to an excellent weekend for Scottish football. Was chuffed for the young lad getting a goal on his debut at 16, hell never forget that one anyway.

Was magic watching that yesterday, and then seeing all the Hearts fans in the centre of town after the match, all looking equal parts stunned and delighted at what they'd just witnessed.

Only downside: Celtic now won't get another decision against them for the rest of the season. You can pretty much guarantee it.

• Downvote 3

Was magic watching that yesterday, and then seeing all the Hearts fans in the centre of town after the match, all looking equal parts stunned and delighted at what they'd just witnessed.

Only downside: Celtic now won't get another decision against them for the rest of the season. You can pretty much guarantee it.

What decision went against them yesterday?

• Upvote 2

As blatant a penalty as you'll ever see. Hardly a decision going against them. Craig Gordon should have been sent off for it so they caught a break rather than had a decision go against them.

Of course it was a penalty.

I'm exaggerating for effect - you do understand this presumably - I'm just saying that under 'normal' circumstances (or what passes for 'normal' in Scottish football) even a blatant penalty against them would somehow be waived away.

I expect Brown to be allowed to kick folk with absolute impunity for the next few weeks.

• Downvote 1

you do understand this presumably

Very poor. An expression of arrogance and attempted superiority posturing very typical of guffy cunts.

I’ve never forgiven Gordon for Harry Kane’s equaliser. Don’t rate him. Not consistent enough. Capable of great saves but has too much weakness in him. Faggot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very poor. An expression of arrogance and attempted superiority posturing very typical of guffy cunts.

I’ve never forgiven Gordon for Harry Kane’s equaliser. Don’t rate him. Not consistent enough. Capable of great saves but has too much weakness in him. Faggot.

Eh... hardly. I'm just surprised at an innocent throwaway remark being leapt upon by someone like the Boof. We've all moaned often enough about the apparent leeway afforded to Celtic.

Completely agree with you on Gordon though. He's been pish for a while and should have picked up any number of red cards over the last couple of seasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eh... hardly. I'm just surprised at an innocent throwaway remark being leapt upon by someone like the Boof. We've all moaned often enough about the apparent leeway afforded to Celtic.

Completely agree with you on Gordon though. He's been pish for a while and should have picked up any number of red cards over the last couple of seasons.

I'm not leaping on anything.

They did not have a decision go against them yesterday. That is plain to see for all.

A throw away remark perhaps but a completely incorrect remark. Best deleted IMO.

• Upvote 1

I'm not leaping on anything.

They did not have a decision go against them yesterday. That is plain to see for all.

A throw away remark perhaps but a completely incorrect remark. Best deleted IMO.

Yeah, they were reffed properly for once yesterday, and by Willie Collum of all people. Long may it continue...

Eh... hardly.

I think you'll find that "you do understand this presumably" is very English, it is very arrogant and it is very much trying to posture for superiority. We just don't hear language like that in NE pubs and if we did, the utterer would get a deserved smack in the pus.

The "you do understand" is implying that he doesn't. The "presumably" infers that you don't give a fuck either way. Very poor show.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A big bruising striker is key to unsettling Celtic.

We did it with Stockley last season. Hertz did it with Lafferty yesterday. Their centre halves canna cope with that, said it in May after the cup final.

Unfortunately we no longer have a striker who fits the bill.

I agree that Celtic don’t like it up em but I didn’t see Lafferty’s strength as being a key instrument yesterday. His goal was carbon copy as the 16 year old’s, precision and accuracy of strike and he wasn’t involved in any of the other three.

Even though the team should not be picked before Thursday at the earliest and Friday preferably when our manager knows his strategy and formation, I bet he plays Rooney. For the simple reason he’s strong (big arse but too slow) and has scored there before. I don’t mind Rooney starting, even though I personally wouldn’t because if he’s getting a start he must be making progress in training, which we don’t see.

As long as he goes there to win, that’s all we can ask.

• Downvote 1

I know what you said, i just think your wrong.

I’m certainly not aware of any interest in Scottish fitba in any European countries. The catholics in Italy and Spain have their own regional interests. Doubt they give a fuck about what goes on in Glasgow.

• Downvote 1

Lafferty goal was CARBON copy of Cochranes?

Aye?

Take this the right way mt. Fuck off.

Lafferty’s goal was because of the accuracy of the strike. As was Cochrane’s.

It was nothing to do with his Lukaku/Stockley-esque strength.

Stop taking shit out of context. Solely to be contrary. It’s boring and tiring.

So fuck off.