Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Stop getting things wrong!!

Your problem may be one of attention span. It is certainly one of context.

Had you read the preceding post, the one that I was responding to, war may not have been declared.

Cochrane’s went in to Gordon’s left. Lafferty’s went in to Gordon’s right.

This obvious fact by itself shows that I was using “carbon copy” in a different context than absolute or literal.

The debate was about big strong CF’s mixing it up with the CB’s. The example given was Lafferty.

My point was that the first two goals were the exact same in that they were scored because of accuracy of strike, not the strength of CF.

I wasn’t wrong. You were just picking a fight. Cos you’re a fucking arsehole. Fuck off.

"I wasn't using carbon copy in a literal sense"

Hahahaa

There’s never been a carbon copy goal in the history of the game. Every single goal is unique. You invoked my use of the words “carbon copy” to distort the record, to try and belittle and to show how clever you are. You couldn’t even read the preceding post. Nor, in your desperate seeking for conflict, would you want to. Fuck you whack job. I’m going to fucking make your life hell, on a much bigger level than you tried to be a minor irritant to me. There’s something deeply wrong with you. It won’t take me long to extract precisely what that might be. You’re going to be a great help in this war. Because you’re basically honest. Too honest to survive in a man’s world. Pedantry and narcissism is never a good combo.

• Upvote 1

Wow

O

W

Don't dare talk to me like that

Send me a PM if you want to continue this

Hahahahaha... PM?

Like I would want to talk to you personally?

Get real. This is a public forum. You have repeatedly tried to provoke me. You succeeded. Good night. You’ll keep.

So threaten to diagnose me with some mental illness, then say sweet dreams and go to sleep?

Genuinely, are you Ok?

Repetition in futility. The act of a fool. I keep on telling you I’m absolutely fabulous thank you very much.

I won’t diagnose you. You’ll exhibit everything for all to see. I’ll just help you show it.

You wanted this war or words. Now you have it. It will be fun, and sporting. I’ll decide.

Agreed

Who’s this cunt mt? Never heard of it before. Is it a young mutant? It’s obviously bitter. I must have shat him out in a previous life cos I can’t remember ever speaking to it. Is it in with a chance of any poster award because maybe others see the value in him that I missed.

The words you use to express your thought

I agree both were precision finishes

You didn't say that though, you said carbon copy

They weren't

Now now. You’re an intelligent man *. As proved by your council tax bracket.

You know there’s no such thing as carbon copy in goals. You know football *.

But you seem desperate to omit the context of the debate I was having?

Did you understand my argument with tup’s point. Did you even read it before you jumped in?

No I didn't, which is testament to my honesty

I'll go look

Haha. Told you you were too honest. Now give a partial apology and we will call a truce.

Then we can talk about real life, share our experiences of parenthood, of how we will never understand women despite loving them as we do. I take it at your sage age you have kids, and a woman?

Come on mt. Was it an accident or was it planned? Is it your wife? If it is a bastard by legal definition, or even if it’s not a bastard, don’t inflict that name on it. It will be bullied, heavily.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

MT, I don't want to get in the middle of this however i believe that RS post meant that Laffertys goal had nothing to do with strength and out muscling the celtic centre backs that was suggested earlier however his response was a tad overzealous.

Thank you new poster I’ve not come across before but it didn’t need to be said. It’s only the immature and the mentally ill that are getting upset about it. You’re stating the obvious... to any poster with half a brain.

I’ll take your tad overzealous however. When one is provoked continually for two weeks, there comes a time. It has been a culmination of much lip biting and I couldn’t believe he kept on pushing. Now it’s time for some fun, as you will no doubt witness in the weeks ahead. I’ve got two days of work to get through before I get in holiday mode. After that me and mt will be cool.

Theres never been a carbon copy goal in the history of the game. Every single goal is unique. You invoked my use of the words carbon copy to distort the record, to try and belittle and to show how clever you are. You couldnt even read the preceding post. Nor, in your desperate seeking for conflict, would you want to. Fuck you whack job. Im going to fucking make your life hell, on a much bigger level than you tried to be a minor irritant to me. Theres something deeply wrong with you. It wont take me long to extract precisely what that might be. Youre going to be a great help in this war. Because youre basically honest. Too honest to survive in a mans world. Pedantry and narcissism is never a good combo.

Chronic alcoholic IMO.

Seek help.

Chronic alcoholic IMO.

Seek help.

You said Celtic were invincible. You insulted Aberdeen fans who dared to dream of beating them.

I had the audacity to challenge the total shit you posted. Only after you gratuitously attacked a new poster.

Has yesterday’s result at Tynecastle changed your views st all?