Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

bought Christie, loaning him straight back for a year though.

So he won't be able to play against them, but will help take points of all the other clubs.

Fucking cheating cunts.

Fucking knew it.

I doubt we would have been beaten yesterday without them having Christie in the team.

He clearly made a huge difference in terms of the result.

Draw minimum i reckon.

Same applied to Hearts couple of weeks back.

Opening goal came from some Christie magic down the wing.

Would likely have been a draw otherwise with him not playing.

How the fuck can that be deemed fair?

Fucking knew it.

I doubt we would have been beaten yesterday without them having Christie in the team.

He clearly made a huge difference in terms of the result.

Draw minimum i reckon.

Same applied to Hearts couple of weeks back.

Opening goal came from some Christie magic down the wing.

Would likely have been a draw otherwise with him not playing.

How the fuck can that be deemed fair?

The Dons were diabolical yesterday and McInnes' tactics in the first half were beyond bizarre. I think we were lucky we were playing caley yesterday, anyone else we'd of gotten a right hammering.

Found this on victim board.

Sevco manager mouthing about this in the red tops today. There has been loads of wee stories planted over the last few years. Expanding to 16 or 18 teams does not suit us if it means that we dont have to play our nearest challengers 4 times.

Our superiority and the fact we play 4 times suits us. If this was to change and we might only have to play teams twice. If we have to play Sevco and the sheep twice each that will make it far easier for one of those clubs to win the title because they only have to have two good performances over us rather than 4. They will also pick up points against the new diddies. League reconstruction will be to the detriment of Celtic.

Found this on victim board.

Sevco manager mouthing about this in the red tops today. There has been loads of wee stories planted over the last few years. Expanding to 16 or 18 teams does not suit us if it means that we dont have to play our nearest challengers 4 times.

Our superiority and the fact we play 4 times suits us. If this was to change and we might only have to play teams twice. If we have to play Sevco and the sheep twice each that will make it far easier for one of those clubs to win the title because they only have to have two good performances over us rather than 4. They will also pick up points against the new diddies. League reconstruction will be to the detriment of Celtic.

This particular victim is totally correct.

That he couldn't work out Boyata had obviously been yellow carded for dissent was embarrassing.

A Tim at my work says even he thinks Sutton commentating on Celtic makes the game near unwatchable. Apparently he's so biased to keep favour with Celtic fans due to some column he has.

Claiming Scott Brown didn't deliberately block off Meireles was laughable.