Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

It's no coincidence that Celtic are shit when the referee isn't Scottish.

This is why they get exposed every time they play in Europe. And they think they are being treated unfairly. No you smelly bastards, that is what being treated fairly is like.

Thank you anyway you cunts for my 440.80 return on both teams to score. Same bet when you play them at home because your defence is fucking shite.

Saw Commons' rant on twitter. Deila will be fired in the coming weeks, hopeless manager really. Someone uninspiring like Owen Coyle to take over.

I'd have Coyle at us when McWinless gets the dunt. It was him who built the STJ team that McWinless got credit for.

Good player though, which makes it even better.

Aye, he knows his level though. Smart lad to come back up here and settle.

Good player though, which makes it even better.

Good player that Scotland could have done with during euro qualifiers.

Who knows , he mightve even made the difference between failing to qualify or qualifying.

His reasons for turning his back on his country were very poor too.

He loses his good player status and is downgraded to fat arrogant wanker.

Deserves all he gets.

House of commons cunt.

how does he?

COMPLETELY justified in losing it at those clowns

the way they treat him is downright bizarre

what did commons say on twitter?

looks like its been removed

A typically ignorant weegie take on the situation.

I would say he's taken off after 70 minutes because he's overweight, unfit and it was a heavy pitch.

Nothing bizarre about it, in fact it's absolute common (pardon the pun) sense to do so.

A typically ignorant weegie take on the situation.

I would say he's taken off after 70 minutes because he's overweight, unfit and it was a heavy pitch.

Nothing bizarre about it, in fact it's absolute common (pardon the pun) sense to do so.

Hmmm. I didn't watch the game, but was reading the bbc text updates. Did he not almost score a goal directly before being taken off?

This has to be the worst Celtic team since Mowbray was in charge, we must make the most of this. This is the best chance of winning the title that we're going to get. I can see quite a few of our players moving on at the end of the season and also players like Hayes&mcginn aren't going to get any better as both of their best attributes is pace and they're both 28 now so will only get slower. I think Jack, Taylor and definitely Ward will all be off at the end of the season and it's going to be very hard to replace them within our wage structure so this is probably the best squad we'll have in a long long time.

This has to be the worst Celtic team since Mowbray was in charge, we must make the most of this. This is the best chance of winning the title that we're going to get. I can see quite a few of our players moving on at the end of the season and also players like Hayes&mcginn aren't going to get any better as both of their best attributes is pace and they're both 28 now so will only get slower. I think Jack, Taylor and definitely Ward will all be off at the end of the season and it's going to be very hard to replace them within our wage structure so this is probably the best squad we'll have in a long long time.

:laughing:

Mental projection.

Keep taking the tablets min.