Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 2 weeks later...

If Moyes gets the Celtic job then Aberdeen's title hopes, which were previously nil, would now be absolutely zero.

Credit to Murray Walker.

Odd thing to say. Outside getting Preston promoted the guy has won fuck all his whole managerial career.

Would make a good Scotland manager on that basis.

What do y'all make of the sellick fans hassling their director because he voted for a reduction in tax credit?

They say his actions are against the ethos of the club (the same club which refuses to pay its staff the living wage).

I think they should wind their neck in - sports clubs are supposed to be for all, not the preserve of a bunch of self-important lefties who can bully everyone else over their views.

There seems to be a lot of this demanding conformity going around - university campuses seem to be bad for it as well, with authority-worshipping students behaving like new puritans and attempt to censor or ban anyone who says anything outwith mainstream drivel.

What do y'all make of the sellick fans hassling their director because he voted for a reduction in tax credit?

They say his actions are against the ethos of the club (the same club which refuses to pay its staff the living wage).

I think they should wind their neck in - sports clubs are supposed to be for all, not the preserve of a bunch of self-important lefties who can bully everyone else over their views.

I think the main thing is that he has to represent his constituents, and Celtic have to understand that. Oh wait...

To be honest, I thought a club of their ethos and views on a certain family residing in London, would see similar disdain towards anyone who sits in the House of Lords. Yet they have this guy and their previous chairman in there!

I'd agree but when people in the political world mix themselves with football clubs, I don't think I'd be a fan of it. Would seem to be a fair bit of self-promotion and using the club in my views. No need for personal abuse though.

There seems to be a lot of this demanding conformity going around - university campuses seem to be bad for it as well, with authority-worshipping students behaving like new puritans and attempt to censor or ban anyone who says anything outwith mainstream drivel.

I'd agree there is more of a demanding conformity, the poppy being the real stick out example. Nae sure about university campuses though...

• Upvote 1