The 80's

daytripping

I bought my first Lacoste jumper in the 80's. Saved up for ages for it. Got it nicked by some Hibs casual from the lockers at school. Probably stupid wearing it to school when I think about it. Never saw the jumper again but knew who did it and got the cunt back one day. Ended up good pals with him a few years later on (in the 90's so not relevant here).

I bought my first Lacoste jumper in the 80's. Saved up for ages for it. Got it nicked by some Hibs casual from the lockers at school. Probably stupid wearing it to school when I think about it. Never saw the jumper again but knew who did it and got the cunt back one day. Ended up good pals with him a few years later on (in the 90's so not relevant here).

did you go shopping and cottaging together?

Great memories in this thread

Ruffles

Jamies(I was also banned)

Downstairs at the George hotel

Fusion

Champers(I was too rough for there like but went a few times)

Mr Gs

Villas

Peaches

Oh the fun and shagging that was had^

Loved the fashion

Loved the football

The music was good

Happy days and so glad I was there :applause:

did you go shopping and cottaging together?

Jim, no offence mate but this is a pretty fun board where we all get along for the most, bring some humour into your slagging, just now you're just sounding a bit nasty and bitter, plenty other boards for that kind of stuff, you've got a great bunch of guys and girls here, I like you but lighten up min, life is too short for anything other than having a laugh.

• Upvote 2

Great memories in this thread

Ruffles

Jamies(I was also banned)

Downstairs at the George hotel

Fusion

Champers(I was too rough for there like but went a few times)

Mr Gs

Villas

Peaches

Oh the fun and shagging that was had^

Loved the fashion

Loved the football

The music was good

Happy days and so glad I was there :applause:

You missed Barnies! :)

Good post though and good times, no feckers tapping away on mobiles, just folk out having a blast.

The bouncers at Jamies were cunts though, :cheers:

Jim, no offence mate but this is a pretty fun board where we all get along for the most, bring some humour into your slagging, just now you're just sounding a bit nasty and bitter, plenty other boards for that kind of stuff, you've got a great bunch of guys and girls here, I like you but lighten up min, life is too short for anything other than having a laugh.

I am having a ball. are you going to cry?