The Official "anyone But Jimmy Calderwood" Thread.

Do you want Tangoman back?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tangoman back?

Yep the Dunfermline job revelations say it all.

Effectively David Murray was chosing the manager of Dunfermline (ran by his pal Gavin Masterton, who er just happened to loan hundreds of millions in dodgy loans to David Murray's businesses). He was choosing a manager Rangers wanted and dangling the incentive of future jobs at Rangers should he do as asked.

Jimmy is not just a complete tool but now its just how apparent a part of the Rangers corruption he really is.

Bottom line is we cannot ever trust anyone associated with that club to be geniune and honest in their approach. What else can we think given the level of corruption, influence and complicity that has been uncovered in the last 2 years.

Its actually quite shocking and if you imagine Milne chose the next manager of Rangers and this was leaked to the press you get the idea what the reaction would be. Instead the fact that dunfermline had a Rangers appointed stooge as manager will be allowed to quietly slip past just as the relationship between Masterton and Murray has been all these years. (how many other clubs had managers appointed by David Murray's hand? How many coaches? How many have SFA member clubs (all have votes) have Rangers men running them?)

Jimmy Calderwood = Willing stooge for the corrupt influence of the huns

I love how people on this forum are quick to -1 things when they clearly haven't even grasped what has happened.

You've got to wonder at some people's motivations really.

Jimmy admitted it himself - don't see how anyone with sane mind can defend him on this basis.

you should expect a boom, certainlly

your message doesnt deserve a response

its absolute drivvel and just another external way with which to bash sir jimmy

you, are a moron and entirely deserving of your moniker on here...vendetta

BOOM

So still no point to be made then? Give yourself a shake MT and stop treating people who are trying to make a point as if they are insulting you personally. It just makes you look like an immature wee boy.

And you claim I've a vendetta against Calderwood. Interesting since mostly I don't comment on him these days - there hasn't been anything new to say and I've had no reason to be too interested concerned if people want him to come back. I can understand why they would want him back as he did quite a good job in some respects.

However given the current revelations there's no way I'd want to see him back and supporters of Jimmy might want to think about whats been revealed and if they want someone with that sort of attitude at the club they love.

For me the club comes before any individual.

• Upvote 1

i texted off the ball on saturday asking the they pass on to the oaf that if he still doesnt kbnow why he was sacked to pass on my number to him and i would soon tell the cunt.

You sorted them out on sportsound later on when spiers was bumping his gums about calderwoods time at aberdeen, You asked why he handnt had a permanant job since the dons if he is so good, queue spiers "eeeehhh. Eeeehhh, that doesn't matter" you can't deny he was outstanding at aberdeen looking back. Fukin idiot.

you should expect a boom, certainlly

your message doesnt deserve a response

its absolute drivvel and just another external way with which to bash sir jimmy

you, are a moron and entirely deserving of your moniker on here...vendetta

BOOM

Have you actually grasped what is being talked about here? Or has your Jimmy radar gone off and you've dived in to defend him without bothering to read what the allegations are?

did anyone hear him back track last night?

No, any details?

Have you actually grasped what is being talked about here? Or has your Jimmy radar gone off and you've dived in to defend him without bothering to read what the allegations are?

No, any details?

after the initial outburst on saturday where he said Murray got him the pars job with a view to the hun job it changed and he was almost lost for words when questioned by mcintyre. He said that "Sir David Murray" only recommended him to the pars and that it was masterton's choice and there was no real discussion regarding the huns job. He did then go on to say that all his dutch pals thought he'd be dick's assistant though. I was dying for him to say "big dick" but he didn't

No, any details?

after the initial outburst on saturday where he said Murray got him the pars job with a view to the hun job it changed and he was almost lost for words when questioned by mcintyre. He said that "Sir David Murray" only recommended him to the pars and that it was masterton's choice and there was no real discussion regarding the huns job. He did then go on to say that all his dutch pals thought he'd be dick's assistant though. I was dying for him to say "big dick" but he didn't

• 2 years later...

FOOTIE love cheat Jimmy Calderwood is selling his marital home complete with a Rangers-themed bedroom.

The ex-Aberdeen boss has kitted out the room in red, white and blue and put a club duvet set, cushions and a miniature Broxy Bear mascot on the bed.
Snaps of the detached pad in Dunfermline also show the master bedroom and plush lounge decked in the Dons’ colours of red and white.
Calderwood, 60 is flogging it for offers over £305,000 just five months after dumping missus Sue, 61, for divorcee Yvonne Buchanan, 58.
A source close to the family said: “The Rangers room was there when Jimmy became Aberdeen boss.
“Sue and Jimmy’s grandson slept there when he stayed over.
“Every one of the family was brought up to support Rangers.”
They joked: “If you were Celtic you had to leave.”
Dad-of-four Calderwood bought the property with Sue in 2003 for £284,995, a year before he took over at Pittodrie.
An online advert describes it as “generously proportioned” and “thoughtfully designed”.
The source revealed the estranged couple now only speak through lawyers.
They added: “Jimmy put the house on the market.
“Sue is devastated but Jimmy was determined to get it sold. She has been living there since he left.
“They’ve got an offer that is being considered, but it is not as much as they had hoped for.”
Calderwood declined to comment last night.
His affair after 41 years of marriage came to light after daughter Nikki, 27, found racy messages on his mobile.

01_31194242_801951_2666190a.jpg

:laughing:

As dull a property you're ever likely to see.

It'll sell easily enough as there are thousands of people who aspire to live in a "new build"

:clangers2:

Why wouldn't you want to live in a new build when you get all of the following...

Smaller rooms.

Low ceilings.

Smaller garden.

Edge of town location on soulless estate normally miles from a decent pub or restaurant.

Paper thin internal walls.

Bland common design.

Poor workmanship and cheapest materials possible.

• Upvote 1